View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014, 07:37 PM   #18
Maikeru D. Shinigami
The Eighth Warlord of the Sea
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts: Warriors In Time

Chapter 5

The Opposite Image

Sora walked through the forest and walked up to the dwarfs who were walking toward a house and singing. As they arrived, Sora also did and stopped, realizing that the seven little men looked familiar.

Sora: I remember you guys.

???: I'm quite sure you must be mistaken spiky hair boy. We've never seen you before.

Sora: What are you talking about? We met once before. You guys thought I was trying to steal your treasure.

???: You're here to steal our treasure? Put your hands up boy. You won't be taking our treasure without a fight.

???: Now now, Courageous, let's not assume things too quickly.

Courageous: Come on Pleasant, don't go falling for his tricks. We have to fight him.

???: Not necessarily. Often problems that arise between beings are borne from misunderstandings.

Pleasant: Thank you Brainy. I appreciate your words. Let's just not argue alright?

???: Right right. We don't want to fight out of anger. If we're going to fight, we should do it for fun. Oooh, let's play a game now. I'll go get a game.

???: Calm down Lively, your jumpiness is knocking up dirt and spreading germs around everywhere. You're going to get us sick.

Lively: Ah, come on Hygiene. Stop worrying so much and jump a little bit. It's a happy day. We have work today.

Sora: Wait, I thought you were going to your home.

Pleasant: Oh no, we're going to work so that we can play and go home sleep in our carts.

Sora: Huh?

Pleasant: Work is our cottage. The mines are our home.

Sora: That's, strange. What's going on here?

Hygiene: What's going a day filled with being around a bunch of diseased little men.

???: You could at least stand closer to us.

Hygiene: No way Murr, last time I stood close to you, you almost sneezed on me.

???: It was a horrible sight. Just like everything else in this cruel world.

Murr: Your pessimism upsets me Sorrow. Sleep with one eye open.

Sorrow: I always do, but none of you ever kill me like I asked you to do.

Sora: Wait, why do you want to die?

Sorrow: The world is just that bad. I don't like being here.

Brainy: Oh no, that woman is on her way here. I can tell by the fragrance in the air. Let's hide guys.

Courageous: Hide? Right. I'm going to stand up to her.

Murr: You try that every day, fool. The only time we let you, she killed you.

Sora: But, he's alive.

Murr: You really don't understand the laws of nature do you? Let me spell it out for you. When you die, you wake up the next day good as new.

Sorrow: I've killed myself many times, but I'm still here. *sigh*

Murr: Never mind that, that woman is coming through the trees. Let's hide. I'll jump out and get her. You guys don't worry.

A girl with black lipstick and pink spiky hair. Her outfit was highly gothic styled. She walked into the clearing toward the house. Sora and the dwarfs looked on from the bushes.

Sora: She looks like Snow White, in the face.

Brainy: Oh no, there's no Snow White here. Her name is Coal Black. The meanest woman with the largest heart of darkness in the world.

Sora: Coal Black? I don't remember any of this.

Coal Black: I know you're there boys, come out and play a bit with me.

Sora: She even sounds like Snow White.

Coal Black: Don't be cowards you seven. I'm not going to hurt you too badly.

With that, Lively, Courageous and Murr jumped out of the bushes and onto Coal Black.

Courageous: You're not getting away this time Coal.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Watch Videos. Subscribe to Me. Tell Your Friends.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote