View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014, 03:09 PM   #9
Maikeru D. Shinigami
The Eighth Warlord of the Sea
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts: Warriors In Time

Chapter 4

Mistakes

As Riku found himself standing in front of the large church, he decided to go inside and look for Quasimodo. He walked through the main hall and over toward the staircase.

Pope: Hold it there. No one's allowed to go up those stairs.

Riku: Not even an old friend?

Pope: ...Riku? Heavens, it's been a long time since we saw you here. Where have you been?

Riku: Oh, you know, around. I've been meeting new people preventing bad things from happening. The usual. How about you? Are you still poping?

Pope: Poping? Is that some hip young slang boy?

Riku: Yeah, it means "to be doing pope stuff".

Pope: Ah, well, in that case. Yes, I have been poping. So, what brings you here?

Riku: Honestly, I don't know. I just wound up here again for some reason. I feel like there's something left for me to do.

Pope: Ah, so you have found the lord then?

Riku: Well, that's not exactly it. It's more like, I just arrived here and know there's something to do. Maybe it is the lord's will. Maybe it isn't. Just one question. Why is Quasi still cooped up in the tower and where is Esmeralda?

Pope: *sigh* It's not my place to say what's going on. Let's just say, Quasi has been under heavy surveillance.

Riku: Why's that?

Pope: It's the townspeople. I can't really say anything more without Quasi's permission.

Riku: Can I go see him?

Pope: This is actually the best chance you have. The guards are on their lunch break at this time. Go on ahead, but be careful. Don't get caught.

Riku: I'll be as careful as I can be.

Riku nodded and continued making his way up the stairs. He came up to a point where he had to cross through a hallway where a pair of guards were looking around.

Riku: Great, now what do I do?

He looked around to see if there was some way past when he saw what he was looking for. Climbing up the walls, he reached a row of beams above the guards and walked quietly passed them. A few minutes later, he found himself at the top of the Bell Tower with Quasi, who was talking to three gargoyle statues.

Riku: Quasi.

Quasi: Riku?

Riku: You remember.

Victor: We all remember you young master. Pleasure to meet your acquaintance again.

Riku: Hello Victor, and Hugo, and Laverne.

Laverne: Been a long time since we seen you child, where have you been?

Riku: Oh you know, just the usual.

Hugo: Of course, we all know how our stud Riku is right? Always hitting up the ladies, eh Riku?

Riku: Sure Hugo, that's what I've been doing.

Quasi: So, what are you doing here? If you're here, there's probably more monsters.

Riku: I haven't seen any yet actually. I really don't know why I am here. But I do have a question for you. Why are you alone again?

Quasi: After Frollo passed away, all seemed like it was going well. But, human prejudice isn't so easily forgotten.

Riku: I know that for sure. But tell me, why are there guards watching you?

Quasi: I made a mistake while I was out there and lost favor with the people. That's what happens when you make a mistake. The Pope offered me sanctuary though. He said that he wouldn't let anyone hurt me. But when someone attempted to take my life Captain Phoebus ordered that I be guarded at all times.

Riku: I'm sorry, what did you do?

Quasi: I'm not really comfortable talking about it.

Riku: Alright, well, I can't really help you if you don't tell me.

Quasi: Just leave me be. I don't belong in the outside world.

Riku: I thought Sora proved otherwise last time we were here.

Quasi: His proof was wrong.

Riku: Alright, well if you won't let me help you, then I'll go.

Quasi: There's no helping left for me.

Before Riku walked out the tower, he turned around.

Riku: Don't beat yourself up over one mistake Quasi. We all make them. I'll prove to you that you can still fit in. Just you wait.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Watch Videos. Subscribe to Me. Tell Your Friends.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote