View Single Post
Old 01-26-2014, 08:06 PM   #8
Maikeru D. Shinigami
The Eighth Warlord of the Sea
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts: Warriors In Time

Chapter 3

The Tower In The Woods

Upon entering the tree, Kairi found herself in room with a spiraling staircase leading up the inside of the tree.

Kairi: Hmm, I guess someone lives here. That's a bit unusual. I guess I can just go ahead and check it out.

She walked up the staircase until coming to another door, which she opened. Upon entering, she startled the long-haired girl inside who pulled off her shoe and threw it at Kairi. She stood back as Kairi sidestepped the shoe.

Long-Haired Girl: Who are you? Why are you in my house?

Kairi: Wow, you have amazingly long hair. It's beautiful.

Long-Haired Girl: Well thank you. I take great pride in my hair. My mother tells me that I should always keep my hair long because... Hey, wait a second, why are you so interested in my hair? You're not going to try and cut it, are you?

Kairi: No, never. I wouldn't ever cut such beautiful hair.

Long-Haired Girl: My mom says the same thing. She wouldn't let me cut my hair if I wanted to actually.

Kairi: Oh, and why's that?

Long-Haired: Well, that's because... Hey, wait a second, you never answered my question. Who are you?

Kairi: Oh, right, I forgot to tell you. My name is Kairi. Nice to meet you. What's your name?

Long-Haired: The name's Rapunzel. Nice to meet you too.

Kairi: Rapunzel, now that's a pretty name.

Rapunzel: Thank you.

Kairi: You're welcome.... So, anyways. You said your mother won't let you cut your hair.

Rapunzel: Yes. *sigh* You see, my hair is special. Magical. It has the ability to heal people's injuries. That's why I'm stuck in this house. My mom says that if I leave, humans will try to steal my hair for themselves. It can't really be that bad can it.

Kairi: Well, no, it's probably not that bad. I wouldn't trust all humans with your hair, but you can't spend your entire life here either.

Rapunzel: But I have to. My mom will be upset if I leave.

At that moment, another man jumped into the room through a window, landing on the floor. Rapunzel, startled again, picked up and iron and smacked him in the head, knocking him out.

Kairi: Or... maybe you should stay inside. People don't take too kindly to being attacked abruptly.

Rapunzel: Sorry, I am kind of afraid of people. They could be dangerous.

Kairi: Well, let's give him a chance to talk. Tie him up to that chair and we can wait for him to regain his consciousness.

Rapunzel: Right, I'll at least give him a chance.

Rapunzel sat the man in a chair and tied him down with a rope. About half an hour later, he woke up and looked at the two girls.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Watch Videos. Subscribe to Me. Tell Your Friends.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote