View Single Post
Old 01-25-2014, 02:13 PM   #4
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts: Warriors In Time

Chapter 2

The Separation

Sora's Journey

Spoiler:

When Sora awoke, he found himself in the middle of a forest looking at a small cottage. At that moment, a hologram of Yen Sid appeared before him.

Yen Sid: Hello Sora. Since you are receiving this message, I have given you one of the three Keyblades of Time. With this keyblade, you'll be able move forward and backward in time. However, you can't just use the keyblade as you please. If you want to move in time, you will have to gather continual energy. The way you do that depends on the keyblade you have. You will discover what that means as you use your keyblade more. Remember Sora, we are depending on you and your friends. Do your best and save the universe.

Sora: Geeze, well no pressure huh? I guess I'll just have to start here. But where am I?

At that moment, Sora heard men singing, walking through the woods. As they walked out, he realized they were dwarves.

Sora: Well, I guess talking to them is as good of a start as any.

Sora began running toward the dwarves, ready to ask them his questions.

Riku's Journey

Spoiler:

Elsewhere in the universe, Riku was standing in the middle of an old English style town in front of a church. He too had received the same message that Sora had.

Riku: What am I doing here? I guess there has to be some kind of reason. I thought we saved this place before though.

At the top of the church, Riku could faintly see the image of Quasimodo ringing the bell at the top.

Riku: What's he doing back up there? And where's Esmeralda? I have to figure out what's going on.

With that, Riku walked into the church and began making his way to the top.

Kairi's Journey

Spoiler:

Finally, in another forest in the universe, Kairi walked, looking around everywhere, trying to figure out where she was.

Kairi: I don't remember hearing anything about this world or ever seeing it. Where am I?

She walked through the forest more, until she found herself at a tree tower-like location in the middle of a clearing.

Kairi: Still, nothing familiar. I'm still new to knowing how to use a keyblade, and having one of the three Keyblades of Time isn't going to make this any easier. Should I go in? I'm a little worried about entering a location I don't know. If I just stand here though, I'll never figure out what I'm supposed to do or where I am.... Alright then, I'll do it.

Kairi walked through a door at the bottom of the tree tower and inside the tree.

With that, the three Warriors In Time began their journey to take back what Master Xehanort had stolen.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Watch Videos. Subscribe to Me. Tell Your Friends.

Last edited by Maikeru D. Shinigami; 02-14-2014 at 07:00 AM.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote