View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014, 07:34 PM   #2
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Kingdom Hearts: Warriors In Time

Chapter 1

End of the World

Main Characters:
Spoiler:
Sora:
Spoiler:

Riku:
Spoiler:

Kairi:
Spoiler:

Goofy:
Spoiler:

Donald:
Spoiler:

Mickey:
Spoiler:

Yen Sid:
Spoiler:

Xehanort:
Spoiler:

Pete:
Spoiler:

Jafar:
Spoiler:

Hades:
Spoiler:

Maleficent:
Spoiler:

Cloud Strife:
Spoiler:

Sephiroth:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Scene. Xehanort stands atop a building while Sora, Riku and Kairi lie defeated on the ground.

Xehanort: Your inability to master your keyblade has damned you Sora. Pete bring me the king.

Pete walked along top the building behind Xehanort holding Mickey in his arms.

Pete: I've defeated him Master Xehanort, what do we do now?

Xehanort: Now that we have all the pieces of darkness and have destroyed all the pieces of light, we can finally take over the world. The world will be enveloped in darkness with me as its king.

Pete: And what of Mickey?

Xehanort: Like Sora, Riku, and Kairi, we shall lock him up in the dungeon and have them perform medial labor.

Pete: I'll volunteer to watch over them.

Xehanort: Very well then. Now, my other partners, bring me the chosen keyblade warriors.

With that, Jafar, Hades and Maleficent walked out from nearby alleyways and toward the three fallen children. Before they could reach the children though, they were stopped by three cloaked foes. Goofy jumped out in front of Hades while Donald Duck jumped out in front of Maleficent and Yen Sid clashed blades with Jafar.

Jafar: Back off Yen. You're no match for me.

Yen Sid: This isn't about beating you. This is about our second chance.

Yen Sid, Goofy and Donald all pulled off their cloaks, dropping three different keyblades to the ground.

Yen Sid: Sora, Riku, Kairi, touch the blades and become true keyblade masters. Become the Warriors In Time.

Donald: *quack*

Goofy: *giggle*

Jafar: No, stop them.

It was too late though, Sora, Riku and Kairi all mustered up enough strength to touch their blades. As they did, the three of them disappeared from sight. After they disappeared, Yen Sid smirked.

Yen Sid: This war's not over yet.

Jafar: For you it is.

Maleficent and Hades knocked Donald and Goofy to the ground. They were out cold. Jafar kicked Yen Sid away and then held up his snake staff as the eyes glowed red. The staff hypnotized Yen Sid, putting him under Jafar's control.

Jafar: You are now my slave Yen. Master, what should we do with these fools?

Xehanort: Bring them to me. I'll take care of them.

Pete: Uhh, boss. Why are you so calm?

Xehanort: We've already won this war Pete. It doesn't matter what those keyblade wielders do. Darkness shall prevail.

Sitting on another rooftop in the town, Cloud and Sephiroth conversed.

Cloud: So, what did you want to talk about?

Sephiroth: You don't like me and I don't like you. Right now though, that's not important. With the battle between the Keyblade Masters and Xehanort, the world will change for us too. We have to make sure that this world turns out ideal for us.

Cloud: Yes, and the only way we can do that is to assure that neither side wins.

Sephiroth: We're on the same page. So, I have a proposition for you.

Cloud: What is that?

Sephiroth: Join forces with me, we shall restore and keep the balance of good and evil in this world.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Watch Videos. Subscribe to Me. Tell Your Friends.

Last edited by Maikeru D. Shinigami; 01-23-2014 at 07:53 PM.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote