View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013, 08:12 PM   #11
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: 4 MotM nominations this month

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
last month was fun one of the candidates didn't have any posts during the month and came back when he saw he was nominated
that's just sad

my only issue with Zorlock is how..thin skinned he is, the sheer volume of reports the man makes rivals Eagles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ag_Surfr View Post

(five minutes later):

Spoiler:

it's pure comedy to see the pot calling the kettle black and being too dimwitted and blind to realize how hilariously hypocritical it makes him. But then again seeing as you are possibly the dumbest user on the forum since POP's banning and the single most useless since...you..know actually I don't think I have ever seen a user more pathetically parasitical than you... And this is coming from someone who had a troll outright admit to raping kids in a BG convo...then threatening to murder my staff to cover it up...I mean really... there is something special in just about how absolutely worthless you are.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 10-23-2013 at 08:20 PM.
The Immortal Watch Dog is online now   Reply With Quote