View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013, 01:15 PM   #17
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

SRhyse just might be Kage someday.
SRhyse just might be Kage someday.SRhyse just might be Kage someday.SRhyse just might be Kage someday.SRhyse just might be Kage someday.SRhyse just might be Kage someday.SRhyse just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Forum skin in different colors :3

Those look pretty neat!

Ashen's actually been working behind the scenes on some new forum skins as well, some of which resonate with a few of the ones you've presented. Glad to hear people like the looks! Though what we can do in actuality with the site isn't as open as what can be done in PS, things like this are wonderful inspiration for different directions to be explored!
My dog Elly FTW:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*Alot of people have been asking to help me with various things on the site, many of which involve sharing files between me and other members. Since I get asked almost every day, to do this or collaborate with me personally, use
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
gives you a lot more free space than normal to work with if that helps, but mainly, it's easier than me getting a thousand emails I have to download and upload with a file again to reply
. Thanks for wanting to help though!
SRhyse is offline   Reply With Quote