View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 08:41 PM   #1
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato! HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIKI!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Default 2013 Anime Expo- Day 2

Had to go to the bank first to tend to some important business then dad quickly drove me to the AX.

Got out of the car, ran in the building, up the stairs, and then to the line to get the autograph tickets.
Got number 208. I thought I wouldn't have a chance of getting him to sign my bag. Already got his signature yesterday, so it would've been fine if I didn't get another.

After getting the ticket, I roamed around the exhibit hall once again. Looked at more aisles and bought more stuff. 2 Kakashi plush and 1 Iruka plush~~~~~~ Finally. Wished there was a Yamato one.
Got the Shinobi Alliance headband, OP volume 67, OP water bottle holder and a Thousand Sunny soft cloth charm.

Took more pics of cosplayers.
Didn't see the bath towel guy.
There was a Time Skip SH group.... but missed them
Also, there was Mario and Luigi holding rifles and had vests on, like the characters in Modern Warfare or something. Missed them too...

Heheheh. The "Interesting" Mario group, SAO, Majin Buu, Luffy and Zoro, Boa Hancock and Luffy, Law again(he originally stuck his middle finger out, but changed it just to having his hand up, Cindry, Sanji, Nami, Gintoki picking his nose, Subway Masters Ingo and Emmet, etc. Pics are below and in one huge spoiler.
There was an art wall. Someone drew the Pedobear.
And there's a pic of Sanji, Elizabeth, and Katsura. It even has Katsura's famous line, "Zura ja nai, KATSURA DA!!"

Oh, and met someone from school. She was in my Philosophy class last summer. Chatted a bit.

I'm planning on getting a Yamato pin, Elizabeth doll, and Gintoki's Lake Toya sword tomorrow on my last day.
There was another Inoue autograph session, the pics will be posted in the Inoue Autograph thread.
He got to sign everyone's stuff. Really nice~~ Extension of half hour and finished.
Panel tomorrow!

Spoiler:

Merchandise

Spoiler:

My dad asked what I was gona do with the plushes.
"What are you going to do with them? Hold them while sleeping?"
Me: "Yes."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

///
/^\\/
Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thanks Edyl
Iruka~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Cred2Anru

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.

Spoiler:
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
Quote:
This is why you're secretly my favorite woman on the forum

Last edited by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato; 01-30-2014 at 12:58 AM.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote