View Single Post
Old 05-26-2013, 10:42 AM   #1
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!
Looking for that something

Location: We all must be dreaming this life away, in a world so cold.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via AIM to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via MSN to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Yahoo to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Skype™ to Gaara-Shukaku
Default Who's Susano'o looks best?

Who's susano'o looks the best? I personally think Madara's does.

Madara

Itachi

Sasuke
Quote:
I was going to insult Bacon, but GS got it for me. What a bro.
Quote:
Shika did, I did it, Shukaku did it..you got put in your place by half a dozen people]
Quote:
That's all irrelevant since GS has been shown using FTG on TC cam.
(That doesn't make sense, but... )
Quote:
Gaara-Shukaku. Drunken Fist on Ag_surfer. GG.
Quote:
They favor you Gaara-Shukaku. Now is your time to ascend to a higher level of forum being. YOU have been chosen. Accept your fate.

Last edited by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato; 05-26-2013 at 11:19 AM. Reason: Took out images
Gaara-Shukaku is offline   Reply With Quote