Thread: Spoiler: chapter 604
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 10:36 AM   #96
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Kakashi did not kill Rin ON PURPOSE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
She got what she always wanted! Kakashi insside of her.

o how i wish.............nevermind. hehehhe

anways.......
here are what i think that couldve happened

-Kakashi was controlled by some genjutsu.
-Rin was was controlled and asked Kakashi to kill her. Her reaction was due to seeing Kakashi crying.
-Some enemy switched spots at the last moment.
-Kakashi missed hitting the opponent.

Some were friends' ideas.

And Kakashi would never do it on purpose because it was a promise that he'd protect her.

And still, I trust Kakashi no matter what.
\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~
, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thanks Edyl

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.

Spoiler:
Quote:
This is why you're secretly my favorite woman on the forum

Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster
Pretty sure Cindy Lu is the most likable person in the BG. Even Cult likes her, & he hates everyone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain
^ Its hard not to like her hehe.
Quote:
Daph enjoys this.

How come you always have people fighting over you? Your charisma is insane.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote