Thread: Spoiler: Tsunade ? Kill Kishimoto ?
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 07:24 AM   #28
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Tsunade ? Kill Kishimoto ?

I am going to fly to Japan, go to Kishi's house, take a pen, write all over his most recent painting or drawing, "Tsunade dies TODAY," as the name of the chapter, then I'm going to personally draw the stick figures and write the chapter myself. The first panel will look a little something like this. (Of course not using real Naruto characters. Don't complain about not including any trademark Tsunade features, because I can't put them there. Except for the big bosoms.)

Enjoy.

Spoiler:
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote