View Single Post
Old 06-21-2011, 05:15 PM   #2111
xxPainxx
Pervy Squirrely
Veteran Chunin

xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Cross Angel (The New Story)

Spoiler:
Name: Kouta Mutsuyu

Grade: 10

Job: None

Species: Demon

Personality Traits: Quiet ( Almost all the time ), Happy ( Rarely ever find me happy ), Grumpy ( Almost all the time ), Not so open 2 people.

Biography: My Family & Friends Were Killed Innocently By These People Whom I Never Got 2 See Cept The Darkness Of There Faces Becuz Of The Hoods They Worn And The Smiles On There Face As They Slaughtered Everyone I Knew, I Stood There Helplessly Weak Becuz I Knew I Wasn't Strong Enough 2 Fight, The Guy Who Started It All Teleported In Front Of Me And Lifted Me Up By The Shirt And Slammed Me Against A Wall As He Made Contact 2 Me Eye 2 Eye Sayin "Hate Is The Only Thing U Can Do 4 Now, Live A Life Of Loneliness & Sadness As U Now Have No1 2 Look Over U, Kouta Can Ur Hate Surpass Us?" I Couldn't Say Anythin I Was So In Shock... As He Let Go Of Me, His Last Words Before Leavin "Till Next Time Kouta" ( Ends Bio There )

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Likes (Optional): Almost Nothing

Dislikes (Optional): Almost Everything

Hobbies: Being Lazy, Training ( Sword Fighting, My Demonic Powers, Powers That My Parents Seeked ( But They Were Way More Powerful Then What My Parents Would Think They Would Be ) ETC. Under That List. )

Favorite Place(s) To Be: Places Where Im Alone And People Won't Bother Me.

Talking Color (Optional): This Color
Action Color (Optional): *This Color*
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

It's not a sport. It's a lifestyle.
xxPainxx is offline   Reply With Quote