View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 07:24 AM   #315
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: To Reach the Sky...

Chapter Twenty Three - Lolohwd, The Beast Master

Rasen and the others appeared in the centre with a flash of light, Rasen saw Makis' head, grusomely sitting nearby, blood leaking from it slowly onto the floor, a look of absolute shock and fear on his face.

Tearing his gaze from the ugly sight, Rasen turned to the others, "We should get going, but we need to be careful not to get snuck up on in this place..."

The others nodded in agreement and they started making their way through the centre, nervously glancing around corners to check they were empty before entering. The group reached a door and after glancing at one another, Tempest nodded at Rasen and he flung the door open and they quickly entered the room.

A small creature was startled by their entrance and scampered off to a young feminine looking boy standing nearby. Rasen and the others watched this person very closely.

"Who are you?" Tempest asked forcefully.

"Ah...your aura, it's so clear." The young man said to Rasen, ignoring Tempests' question.

"A kid?" Wondered Tempest, "Surely this isn't a general..."

"What are you doing here?" Tempest asked the boy.

"I've never seen one like yours...the pure silver of will power." The boy continued to address Rasen, ignoring Tempests' question again. "But Rasen, you aren't strong enough to reach it."

"Strong enough to reach...what are you talking about?" Rasen asked.

"The first one stopped...as it faced the sky, the time had not come...and so it sealed the world again with it's own hand." The boy continued, "Decades past, and we watched and waited until one was chosen by the dragon once again."

"We?" Rasen thought, "But that means..." He looked directly into the boys' eyes, "You! You're a general?"

"Yes...I am Lolohwd." Came the response. "I block the path you walk, Rasen, you shouldn't have been chosen by the dragon. You seek the sky, bent by the will of that dragon, a kaijuu that wasn't meant to activate." Lolohwd straightened up, "Turn back Rasen, while there is still time."

Rasen gave a little smile, "I can't do that, I'm going to help Hikari, by my own will, no-one elses."

"If you insist on going, we generals must destroy you, it is our duty." Lolohwd informed him. "So, be it."

Lolohwd glanced at the creature sitting by his legs and it suddenly started glowing, it's shape changes and it became sinister looking, a deep growl escaped it as the transformation completed itself.

Tempest fired several shots at this beast, the energy bullets zapping into it's belly and head, all to no effect at all.

"This is no ordinary creature..." Tempest informed the others. "Rasen, we may have no choice...you might need to use your powers for this."

"Only if it is absolutely necessary, I don't want to risk hurting any of you." Rasen replied.

The creature lunged forth, claws extended, it slashed viciously at Rasens side, opening up three deep cuts that began to bleed badly. Bella took the opportunity to take a stab at the creatures face, aiming for its' eyes, but the creature brushed the strike aside with ease and continued its' assault on Rasen, trying to inflict more lethal injuries on him, Rasen tried to avoid but had more cuts opened on his arms and legs.

Tempest fiddled with a dial on her weapon, "I hope this works." She thought to herself, she fired what seemed to be a bolt of lightning at the beast. The attack hit and the beast stopped moving.

"What was that?" Bella asked amazed.

"A paralysis shot, it won't last long though. Rasen, you have no choice, this thing is too fast and too strong, use the power!" Tempest shouted.

Rasen nodded and his eyes went red, after a short moment he stood in his dragonoid form, the buzzing aura seemed to heal his wounds. He rushed forward and slashed at the beast with his claws, knocking it to the ground.

The beast rose again, it didn't seem overly hurt, just angry. Rasen charged a energy ball in his hands and launched a stream of energy forth, it struck the beast on its' breast and it was blasted back into a wall, but again it rose seemingly unharmed.

Bella was watching Lolohwd closely, she noticed his eyes were glowing slightly, as if he was using some kind of ability, they had not been glowing before. "Rasen! Attack the general! I think he is controlling that thing somehow!" She yelled to Rasen.

Hearing her, Rasen focused on the beast as it had recovered and rushed at him again, he stepped aside and struck a vicious shot to it's leg, sending it crashing to the floor, he then dashed up to Lolohwd and used his claws to vicious effect, opening up a deep wound in the young generals chest.

Lolohwds' eyes stopped glowing and the beast started to shrink back to its' oringinal size, the wound was bleeding dangerously, Lolohwd would be dead in a few minutes.

He spoke as Rasen returned to his human form, "I see now...this white light...is it...wings?"

Lolohwds eyes closed and the last dregs of life left his body, Rasen bent down, "You were a worthy opponent...but my will was stronger than yours..."

With that he stood up and returned to the others, exiting through a door opposite to where they had entered the room.

~*~

After several minutes of searching for the way through the centre, Rasen and the others entered a large room, there seemed to be no-one around.

"Nobodies here..." Bella muttered.

"Hey, what about me?" A voice seemed to come from no where, "I'm a fan of yours you know Rasen, I'm glad to finally meet you, face to face."

Suddenly a man appeared in front of them, appearing out of thin air, "My intuitions are pretty good, y'know?"

Rasen and the others stared at this man, astonished by his sudden appearance.

"Hey..I'm a general, I may not look like it, but yeah, call me George." He told them.

"We're going to see the sky, please step out of our way or we will be forced to make you." Rasen informed him.

"Heh, straight to the point eh? But you don't even know if there really is a sky, do you? And you still want to go?" George raised an eyebrow, "Sure, I'll let you pass, on one condition, you have to show me what you're really made of. Tell me Rasen, can I count on you? Make me believe that you are really the one, the one who will claim back the sky, forget about ranks, just show me how strong you really are!"

Another voice rung out, "Going to start without me were you George?" A second figure stepped out from behind a pillar and walked over to George, facing Rasen and the others.

She spoke, "Rasen, by your very existance, you lead us into chaos, your existance itself is sin, the world rejects you Rasen!" She smirked, "But, you have been chosen by a dragon, you may yet even become a general, come Rasen, come with me to our master, meet our leader."

Rasen was surprised, "Um, I...that's great, but I.."

Tempests' voice rung out, "All we want! Is for you to get out of our way, now step aside and go away!"

"Foolish child, too ignorant to know the depth of your sin, I am seeress Undead." The woman said.

"Trying to get him to go to Origin to get out of our bet Undead?" George smirked.

Undeads' eyes narrowed but she ignored him, "Very well, Rasen, come death will absolve you!"

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad

Last edited by Rasen_Chidori; 04-06-2011 at 03:29 AM.
Rasen_Chidori is offline   Reply With Quote