View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 08:02 AM   #284
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: To Reach the Sky...

Chapter Twenty - Orders of the Demon

Tempest hurried over and hid behind the opening door, ready to cover who ever came through it. The door opened and Demon walked in, followed by Kate and Storm.

Tempest took aim at Demons back, while Rasen spoke.

"Why were you trying to hurt Hikari?"

Demon didn't answer, but Tempest spoke up from behind him. "Unless, you were going to kipnap her and blame it on the rangers. Just to get Rasen on our side, is that it?"

Demon was silent for a moment longer, then, "If that would bring justice...then yes."

"You ordered this Demon?" Bella asked, outraged.

"....I did."

Rasen addressed Demon directly, "I agree that justice must be done, but not like this. I've made up my mind, we are going, to the sky."

Demon nodded, "I suspected as much, I wish you luck, if you truely want to see the sky, you will need it. I believe you can do it, now go, Hikari is running out of time."

"Thank you."

~*~

After Rasen and the others left, Kate and Storm spoke to Demon.

"Was it really wise to let them go?" Kate demanded.

"Yeah, we needed that child as evidence against the government, as proof of their deeds." Storm backed up.

"I believe it was the right decision, some things are more important, there are other ways for us to obtain evidence, but there is only one way Hikari will survive." Demon answered them.

~*~

Rasen and the others continued on, making their way to topdistrict, the last stop before the centre, home of the generals. As they were about to reach topdistrict, they saw a figure waiting for them, just outside the populated area. The figure slowly turned to face them.

"Howdy, partner." Maikeru addressed Rasen as he turned. Rasen and the others were taken aback, Maikerus' right arm and half his face had been relplaced with a dark looking transplant.

Maikeru chuckled, remembering what the scientist had told him.

This transplant will react to nearby dragon type kaijuu, or their powers, it will act aggressively towards any source of dragon type powers and is capable of damaging someone who is using the steel-like skin of the dragon kaijuu.

"Maikeru, what happened to you?" Rasen asked, staring at the transplant.

"Oh, this?" Maikeru asked innocently, "Well, it's my partner see, he thinks he's so big, even though he's just a low rank." Maikeru chuckled, "So, I thought I'd cut him down, I just needed a little boost."

Rasen shook his head, it was obvious that Maikeru was intent on trying to kill him.

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad

Last edited by Rasen_Chidori; 02-09-2011 at 07:43 AM.
Rasen_Chidori is offline   Reply With Quote