View Single Post
Old 12-27-2010, 12:47 AM   #160
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: To Reach the Sky...

Chapter Eight - A Friendly Welcome

Maikeru walked towards Rasen, his face emotionless.

"So, the Hizoku member is with you huh?" He said as he drew his rapier, it's tip gleaming in the dim light as he walked past Rasen and faced Tempest and Hikari. "Rasen, there is no mistake about it, well done."

Rasen quickly moved in front of Maikeru. "W-Wait, Maikeru, what happened to Hikari? Why does she have those wings? Why can't she talk? Tell me!" Rasen hoped Maikeru had some answers.

"The orders are to get rid of the cargo, that is all you need to know. Now, get out of my way."

"No! Just tell me whats going on! What cargo? Get rid of it how?"

"Rasen...." Maikeru suddenly stabbed the tip of his weapon through Rasens knee, causing him to cry out in pain and fall to one knee, Tempest and Hikari looked on in surprise.

"Maikeru....why?" Rasen was confused, Maikeru twisted his blade, causing Rasen to cry out again.

"I can't afford, to be wasting time with something like this." Maikeru signalled the two rangers behind him to cover Tempest, they hurried to obey the order. Hikari rushed forward and stood by Rasen, she looked worried about him as Maikeru wrenched his blade out of Rasens' knee, Rasen yelled out in agony. Maikeru rested the tip of his blade on Hikaris' throat, she froze in fear, feeling the steel on her skin.

"Hmph...she seems awfully fond of you." Maikeru noted with a sneer. Rasen swatted the blade away from Hikari.

"Maikeru! Stop!"

Maikeru stared down at him, rage seemed to be forming on his face.

"Rasen....you...."

Maikeru then swung his blade up and embedded the tip of it in Rasens throat. Rasens whole body stiffened and began trembling, his eyes glazed over, blood trickled from his mouth. Hikari and Tempest looked on in horror, Tempest unable to help, being covered by the two rangers.

"Rasen....stay out of my way." Maikeru said, his eyes boring into Rasens watching as the life began to slowly fade from them. Rasens vision blurred and wavered then slowly went red.

Rasen could hear his heart, pounding in his ears.

SFX - THUD

"Am I..."

SFX - THUD

"...going to..."

SFX - THUD

"...die here?"

Rasen heard the voice in his head again.

"I'll choose you!"

Rasens' hand began moving, he grabbed the blade that was piercing his throat, Maikeru looked astonished, watching as Rasen yanked the blade out of his throat, his eyes still glazed over as he stared at the tip of the blade in his hand, Rasens' breathing became heavy, his chest heaving.

"What's going on?" Maikeru thought "He should be at deaths door..."

Suddenly, Rasens' eyes flashed red, his body became covered in a buzzing red aura, he moved his gaze, glaring hatefully up at Maikeru as his wounds healed over, his mind was flooded with bloodlust and it was clouded by an overwhelming power that was now flooding his body.

Rasen rose to his feet, Maikeru staring in horror into Rasens' now blood red eyes. Then right in front of him, Rasens' body began to change.

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad

Last edited by Rasen_Chidori; 12-27-2010 at 06:26 PM.
Rasen_Chidori is offline   Reply With Quote