View Single Post
Old 08-10-2010, 03:10 PM   #54516
Abe-Uzumaki
Veteran Chunin

Abe-Uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Abe-Uzumaki
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

This is me.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, Ana,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
KU,
True (Lucy, Lust), Storm, King K,

My spirit animal is:

Don't run if you can walk, don't walk if you can stand. Don't stand if you can sit. Don't sit if you can lay down

Last edited by Abe-Uzumaki; 08-10-2010 at 03:24 PM.