View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 05:18 PM   #1923
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Vatas Shadow Pridus: The Story

Chapter Seventy Five: Starts with a "M"

Note: If you people have been catching up, you'll realize that I've now finally finished the hyperlinks to each chapter in the opening post. Another cool thing is that I've completely updated the profiles, and as you can see, they're more organized. Lastly, I'll also begin rewriting old chapters soon to enhance their quality level. I'll do it mostly on Sundays and such, so new chapters will still arrive, though a bit less. Anyways, here's the new chapter.

P.S.: The last chapter got updated, there's now a new part in it that wasn't in the original version.

"'Illusionist's World'?" Rose questioned as Miranda smiled, nodding. "What is it?"
"Figure it out for yourself, dear," Miranda said, as instantly, dozens of clones simultaneously appeared, each completely identical to one another. "Before I kill you, of course."
Rose's eyes narrowed as she began forming handsigns at a rapid rate. Miranda in turn licked her fangs as Rose then finished. "Ice Release: Partisan!" she yelled as a spear of ice appeared in her left hand. In turn, several floating spears too created of ice appeared behind her, all floating as usual. Quickly, she threw the first spear at a Miranda in the center of the clones as the other spears followed suit, aiming at various Miranda clones. Immediately after, she set to performing more handsigns. Miranda herself made no movement, hidden by the masses of her clones, as pillars of ice suddenly emerged from the ground the ice spears were underneath, quickly catching the spear and then encasing them in the pillar of ice. Meanwhile, Rose had halted her stream of handsigns, two clones now next to her. "Water Release: Downpour," Rose muttered to herself. Miranda licked her fangs once again as water began to rain down relentlessly from the looming sky, quickly turning into a sudden downpour of rain. "Water Release..."
As she said so, water from the rain slowly mixed in together, quickly converting into a physical form. "...Liquid Shark Shotgun." Rose finished, three large sharks before her. There were three sharks in total, all three floating and created from the water from the downpour. They were each the size of an average great white shark, as they eyes zeroed in onto their target in the sky. Rose's hand flicked, as all three sharks suddenly flew, directed at Miranda and her mass of clones. Meanwhile, both two clones immediately stirred, beginning to move. Miranda and her clones in return yet had not stirred, all remaining in their positions.
All of a sudden, an enormous pillar of ice appeared, encasing all three water sharks in solid ice as the temperature drastically dropped. Meanwhile, the sound of an enormous sonic boom was heard behind Miranda, who turned to see two clones of Rose behind her, both moving towards her. Miranda smiled as then, all of a sudden, two clones of herself appeared behind Rose's two clones, as their claws slashed across the air behind Rose's clones. Immediately after, Rose's clones fell to the air, all cut cleanly in sections as their blood rained down. After so, they then reverted to crackles of electricity. "Lightning Clones, huh." Miranda commented as she glanced at Rose, who was forming handsigns rapidly.
Miranda then smiled, as Rose's handsigns abruptly halted. What the?! Rose thought as she tried to continue forming her handsigns. I can't move!
"I had a fun time, dear." Miranda said, smiling, as a clone then appeared behind Rose.

Her claws shimmering in the darkness, the clone's claws struck as a bath of blood appeared, washing down into the debris.

__________________________________________________ _______________

Somewhere not-so-far-away, a few dozen kilometers, remains of a small ship floated gently in the still ocean. Yosuke stood on the remains of the small ship, on a large piece of wood from the small ship. Holding a sleek black Gatling gun on one hand, and his Anti-Tank Rifle strapped onto his back, Yosuke glanced at the dark gentle waters, a cigar in his mouth. He then reached inside his Marine coat, and then took out a simple lighter. Lighting his cigar, Yosuke then tucked it into his Marine coat as smoke began appearing. "I'm surprised you survived." he then muttered, smoke hanging from his cigar as Waro, who sat on the remains of the mast of the ship, offered a confused glance.
Suddenly, fifty meters northeast of Yosuke, bubbles began to appear on the calm ocean waters. Waro's eyebrows lifted in interest as a watery form began to lift up from the ocean waters. It took a seemingly human form, as it began to change its structure, slowly turning into a dark tan color. In a matter of seconds, the watery substance had converted into a human form, with the exception of his feet, which was still in watery form. "I'm surprised as well," Patty said, standing on the water. "I've never heard of an firearm that shoots out Anti-Matter."
"What in the world are you?" Waro asked as Yosuke glanced at Patty with half-opened eyes, his cigar lit.

Patty smiled. "I'll give ya a clue: my ability starts with a 'M'."

To be Continued...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote