View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 04:26 PM   #22346
Mai
Chunin

Location: A place, in the US, on North America, on planet Earth. In the Milkyway Galaxy, which is in Space.
Mai is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Mai Send a message via Skype™ to Mai
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

This is my family... I have more family members but these are the ones that I am closest to. This was taken on Thanksgiving, in 2002. In Wisconsin.

Okay, In the Left corner, Top row: My mom Julie, Uncle Greg, Aunt Darla(Married to Uncle Greg), Uncle Jeff, Louis(His son), below him is Uncle Jeff's wife, Aunt Reiko(Japanese I want to add), over by her is my cousin Erika, then Reina(Erika and Reina are Japanese also), Above Reina is my brother Sean, Next to Reina is me Paige, Then my father Jean. My grandparents are taking the photograph.
Spoiler:

If you want to know any thing more just ask.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.