View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 07:04 PM   #22223
Mai
Chunin

Location: A place, in the US, on North America, on planet Earth. In the Milkyway Galaxy, which is in Space.
Mai is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Mai Send a message via Skype™ to Mai
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

I am really bored so I decided to freak out my mother. Hehe. She had no idea I was coming.
Here's what I looked like...
-way to much make up it was fun!-

Okay so I first did this... I freaked out my brother and he fainted... (all the lights were off and I was playing the halloween theme.. hehe. So I tested the first out on him...)
Spoiler:

Then in this one I decided to like wipe it sideways because my mother was watching the orphan... >.< Hehe. So funny.. Right after like a scary part um, where the "young" girl pulls on her "mothers" leg saying are you going to let your daughter die... or something like that.. The I jumped up from behind her and screamed... She fainted and I laughed so did my dad yet, he was pale. Hehe.
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.