View Single Post
Old 12-24-2009, 08:21 AM   #19970
darkdemonofthemist
A True Bro

Location: Times people on Omegle actually wanted to have a decent conversation: 2
darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to darkdemonofthemist
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Here comes the Crimson Chin!!!! Except you know, that's not my name and I don't have a crimson chin and I'm not red or a superhero....

Ya ya!

Spoiler:

I went emo for a day. My exact opposite. You should've seen the look on people's faces when I showed up at school. Priceless.
Spoiler:

I love these glasses.
Spoiler:

I finally found out that my phone could do this.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I just love winter light. It's perfect.
Spoiler:
jenny,Memitim,Jonesy,deadtaka,Noctis,NinjaPink,Devroux,Luna Mikazuki,Miss Kitty,Wooster
Vatanui AKA Pride,Toma RNK,KGT,SS4 Gogeta,Looney-Lyra,Semog,Bacon,Pool,AgentShayd
Kitsune,Kiseki,Spartacus,Nick Tasogare,TBC,Shikamaru Nara,Lone_Espada,Maruko
Follow me on Twitter! @fishcantblink
Quote:
Originally Posted by SatanicRobot
Your face cured my cancer.