Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   The Role Play HQ (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   Keiji vs. Samuru (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=99856)

Rotate 06-13-2011 06:00 PM

Keiji vs. Samuru

Time of Day: Noon
Area: Fake Karakura Town
Distance: 20 meters
Rules: Standard BFV

Go first KG.

-Naruto- 06-13-2011 06:14 PM

Re: Keiji vs. Tzipora

Samuru

edit: KG= Samuru, Danielle= Tzipora

Rotate 06-13-2011 06:16 PM

Re: Keiji vs. Tzipora

I was worried I'd do that.

/fixes

kg gangster 06-13-2011 07:28 PM

Re: Keiji vs. Samuru

Lol let's do it
--------------------

I sit in my little house in karakura town. I look out the window and at the river across the street and the fish swimming down stream. I grab my fishing rod and head outside. The sun sits high in the sky, fiercely blazing. I sit on the bank of the river and as I am about to set my line, I feel an immense spiritual pressure. I look to the sky to see a gargantua open and an arrancar step through. Since kammi isn't around the duty to protect the humans falls to me. I stand up and pop a mod soul into my mouth, expelling my soul from my body.

"Cylan stay away from the battle and protect my gigai."
"Yes master..."

My gigai, now under the control of my mod soul, turns and runs to safety. I look to the sky and raise my hand in the direction of the hollow.

"Hado #90: Kurohitsugi."

I use this kido in hopes of surrounding the arrancar in a powerful torrent of gravity that takes the form of a box of black energy, covered in several spear like protrusions. The spears will then close in and cause severe lacerasions to the arrancar, if he was trapped.

Rotate 06-14-2011 01:21 PM

As I step out of the gargantua and look across Karakura Town. "Hmm, so this is what this place looks like." Out of the corner of my eye, I spot a Kido being launched at me. As it reaches me, a black box appears around me with spears forming inside ready to scewer me. I raise both of my arms to form two silver spheres.

"Nullify."

The two silver spheres form into one big sphere that engulfs me, nullifying the kido. As the sphere fades away I look down at the person responsable. "Hey, if you wanted a fight you could've just asked. No need to try and kill me." I smile and then raise both of my arms again.

"Orb Frenzy"

10 bowling ball sized silver orbs form and start circling around me. I fire one orb at the side of a building in front of my attacker as a warning shot. As the orb hits, it grows and then disappears, taking the side of the building with it. I then launch the other 9 of my orbs at my opponent, each a half second away from each other.

kg gangster 06-15-2011 07:35 AM

The black coffin forms around the arrancar, but I sense a surge of energy from within. He was somehow able to withstand the gravity within the kido to protect himself from being severely hurt. He then finds my location and looks towards me. He begins to speak, but i don't bother listening. Nothing that can come from a hollows mouth is worth listening to. He then fires an orb or energy at the building across the street. I stand at the river bank and watch as the orb hits the building. The orb destroys the side of the building and they both disappear.

"Curious..."

He launches 9 or those orbs at me. I pull out 9 senbon. A dark translucent energy travels down my arm from my zanp and covers the senbons.

"Tsuki no kiba o kantsu suru."

I throw the 9 senbons matching the exact interval at which the spheres where launched. As the two collide the spheres expand and disappear. (you showed this to be the effect when you hit the side of the building and both the sphere and side of the building disappeared.) I then pull out 8 more senbons and charge them with the same dark energy. I shunpo into the air above u and throw them down at you. These are slightly modified as they are homing. I control the energy with SE control and if hit by a singular senbon the energies gravity will rip the limb it hits to pieces. Also they travel at high speed and the energy is rotating at high speeds so any shield will be destroyed by the senbon hence the name (in English) piercing lunar fang.

Rotate 06-15-2011 08:13 PM

I smile as I see my opponent throw 9 dark layered senbons at my silver orbs. Both the senbons disappear much like the side of the building did. "You're probably wondering what the orbs do... " My opponent doesn't let me finish as he crafts 8 more senbon to throw at me. "Hmph."

"Spit Back"

8 silver holes open up and launch out a dark layered senbon, all of which are launched at the other senbon to deflect them. At the same time, I quickly sonido down to the ground and open up a 9th hole that launches another senbon straight at my opponent. "Never interupt me." I say in a grim tone.
"Zero Slash"

I unsheathe my zanpakuto and slash the air. A silver wave of energy fires toward my opponent at a high velocity. Unlike the orbs, it doesn't explode on contact, and it deteriorates rietsu based objects instead of absorbing them. If this hits my opponent, he'll be sliced in half.

kg gangster 06-15-2011 08:21 PM

The arrancar begins to speak. Caring less about what he has to say I launched my attack. Mysteriously 8 silver holes open up and my senbons come flying out. Unfortunately for my opponent the dark energy still coats them allowing them to still be under my control. A ninth hole opens infront of me and the final one returns. I call back all 17 senbon as they orbit my body.

"Never interrupt you? Anything you say isn't worth hearing since you'll be dead soon."

My opponent pulls out his zanpaktou and slashes the air creating a silver energy attack.

The senbons fly out and surround the energy blast. They match its speed via my SE control and the dark energy surrounded them spreads put and around your attack. The combined gravity of the 17 senbons throws your attack off course and redirect it. It crashes into the river and sends a giant wave across the other side of the river bank.

"Your attacks are useless. Leave here or die."

"Mangetsu no mezame"

My zanpaktou begins to change form spreading down my arm spreading the armor plating. This is the true form of my shikai. My zanpaktou is lazy and needs to spend some time warming up before he takes his real form.

"Custom Bakudo: Tsuki no Dakusaido...."

The entire town is filled with a bright white light that engulfs everything and can blind you severely for 1 turn. My zanp also begins to glow black with the intensity of the energy increasing more and more every second.

Rotate 06-16-2011 01:43 PM

I was rushed by my mom last night, so I thought I forgot to do something. :P

Rotate 06-17-2011 04:24 PM

I see the Soul Reaper take control of the senbons that came out of my orbs and redirect them at my Zero Slash. "What a strange energy."

"I'm surprised. For someone who seems to hate arrancars, you seem to show some mercy."

I look at the Soul Reaper as he mutters something and his whole arm starts to become covered in some sort of black armor. A bright light engulfs the feild. Making it just about impossible to see. "Damn it, I can't see. I'll have to rely on my other senses."

I create orb in front of me that flies forward toward where I remember my opponent last being.

"Spit Back"

The side of the building that my first orb absorbed flies toward the Soul Reaper. Knowing that it won't do much, I charge a cero in my mouth and fire it out at the Soul Reaper.

kg gangster 06-19-2011 08:44 AM

"I don't hate arrancar. Our two races we're born to destroy eachother. I was made to kill your kind. If your here to threaten the existance of these humans or to disrupt my peaceful afterlife then I'll eradicate you."

The arrancar is clearly blinded by my bakudo and blasts an orb towards me. It expands and the half of the building that had disappeared earlier reappears and comes flying towards me. A smirk spreads across my face as I raise my armor covered arm. The energy at the same time has finished condensing down into a clone of myself. My clone shunpos to my side and together we catch the half of the building. The weight of the building pushes us back a couple feet, but with a slight augmentation of our spiritual pressure we counteract the force. I look to see the creature a distance away charge a cero and fire it from his mouth. I look to my clone and we both use our sp to blast the building up to intercept the cero. The structure comes intercepts the cero and explodes sending a blast of rubble everywhere.

"Now is your time to decide. Do you wish to die here or withdraw and live another day? After this there is no turning back and you will die."

Rotate 06-19-2011 02:20 PM

As the light fades away, my vision clears. Fragments from the side of the building I fired at the soul reaper cover the feild. I look and see two of my opponents instead of just one.

"Leave? I just got here. I was originally just going to visit an old friend in this area, but how can I leave now that you've shown me the power of your shika?" I crack my neck and smile. "Now let us see how far you can push yourself."

"I call upon the power of the Null and the Void!"

My body begins to glow with a bright silver light. My zanpaktou disappears. 30 silver dics form all around the feild, and my body begins to become covered in a gray, bone-like heirro. My fingers lengthen, and become sharp, boney claws. I sprout a vertebrea-like tail that extends about 5 feet. My feet turn into sharp talons, and my face becomes covered in a smooth, parabola shaped boney mask that has only two black eyeholes and nothing else.

"This form is meant for speed. Let's see if you can keep up."

"Sweep"

I sonido into one of the silver discs surrounding the feild and jump out through one that is behind the clone and the soul reaper's back. My tail extends from my body and whips toward them both at an incredible speed. If hit, it won't kill them on contact, but it will send them both crashing through a couple cement buildings.

Rotate 06-19-2011 05:02 PM

(xD you've only just released your shika. )

Edit:
(You need about 38 more clicks. I needed 90, not you.)

Rotate 06-22-2011 08:11 AM

(/bumps?)

kg gangster 06-25-2011 12:53 PM

"A friend of the arrancar lives in karakura?! Tell me where and who this person is! They will fall to me next."

The arrancar begins to transform as he releases the power of his zanpaktou. He becomes more like the original form he evolved from. I look around as all around the field 30 silver discs form everywhere. He quickly flies into one of the discs and I quickly lock onto his spiritual pressure. In almost an instant I feel it coming from behind me. My clone sensing the same grabs my arm and throws me away from the disc behind us. The tail whips out and smashes the clone sending him flying into a nearby building. The energy he had fades and he is extinguished.

I regain my footing as I look to the arrancar. My zanp begins to glow a dark black gathering energy.

"Tsuki no dai ichi dankai: shingetsu hon'yaku..."

The energy expands out all around us engulfing the area. Everything caught within the orb is hit with an intense gravity that pulls everything down into the ground. Each and everyone of the disc should also be grounded by the force. Also if you are caught within the energy then the gravity will also pin you to the ground.

My tone becomes more serious and less cocky.

"Who is this friend, and where can I find him?"

My anger intensifies my power and a deep dark black energy begins to leak from the armor plating.

Lone_Espada 06-25-2011 12:55 PM

Go KG!

kg gangster 06-25-2011 02:06 PM

whoop whoop XD

Rotate 06-25-2011 03:20 PM

"I'm surprised you can move that fast. Though, you can't defeat him. My friend is not an arrancar." I say after quickly destroying the clone with my long boney tail. "We arrancars like to stay near more spiritual pressure. The people here are only a snack, if that."

Suddently the soul reaper mutters something and his sword starts to turn black. An immense spiritual pressure starts to come out of his sword and starts to surround the area in darkness. "Interesting..." I sondino into the disk I came out of.

All of my discs come crashing to the ground. Buildings, trees, and anything else above ground level smashes down into the ground.

"Nullifying Coat"

I climb out of one of the discs in the ground covered in a silver white light. "So that's your ability, gravity." My discs start to break one by one under the intense pressure. "Good thing I used this coat, or else I'd be helplessly stuck in the ground." I think to myself.
(the coat nullifies area effects on the user's body)

I look up at my opponent who's covered in a black armor with dark energy pouring out from it. He asks me the same question.

"If you beat me, I might tell you."

_____________----
EDIT: Hey, your egg is ready to hatch too.