Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   The Role Play HQ (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   Madness vs Madness: Jun vs Noctis (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=99619)

Noctis Arashi 06-08-2011 05:10 PM

Madness vs Madness: Jun vs Noctis

Time: Midnight

Rules: No GM. And no freezing the sewer systems.

Go first plox.

junchurikioftheleaf 06-08-2011 05:11 PM

Re: Madness vs Madness: Jun vs Noctis

i do not consent to these rules because on of my strongest moves (2nd release) requires freezin teh rains >.> change the area

Noctis Arashi 06-08-2011 05:18 PM

>-> But I liek it.

junchurikioftheleaf 06-08-2011 05:19 PM

i will use great world of shattered ice on the first turn and turn this entire place into a blizzard of glaciers -_-

Noctis Arashi 06-08-2011 05:20 PM

Done.

junchurikioftheleaf 06-08-2011 05:21 PM

change it to a landmass of some sort i don't care if it's an island! just give me something to stand on and blow up >.>

Noctis Arashi 06-08-2011 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by junchurikioftheleaf (Post 5127849)
change it to a landmass of some sort i don't care if it's an island! just give me something to stand on and blow up >.>

Looool.

junchurikioftheleaf 06-08-2011 05:23 PM

i...can actually work with that it reminds me of crysis 2 <3

Noctis Arashi 06-08-2011 05:35 PM

Insect alien robots.

junchurikioftheleaf 06-08-2011 05:43 PM

no, insect squid alien robots

junchurikioftheleaf 06-08-2011 05:44 PM

battle theme

YouTube:

junchurikioftheleaf 06-08-2011 06:20 PM

*I step out of a rift in space alighting myself upon a rooftop. looking around I find I'm rather high up, 20 storys to be exact with higher buildings rising here and there. I also happen to spot noctis a little ways away. I grin and let myself fall back landing in a sitting position Indian style. I wave a hand playfully and yell out say "oi! heeeey over hereeeee!!" I then snap my fingers and a maddened grin surfaces on my face, my eyes taking on a demonic glare and a pulse of reiatsu erupts around me. "force tundra" The building I'm standing on is frozen and crumbles, the same fate befalling the next 3 city blocks as the area is turned into a frozen wasteland. I then let myself fall. letting out a stifled yawn I flip and kick off a falling chunk of building. This throws me forward at you and I stop myself floating upside down above you. looking down I grin again with an air of nonchalance and suddenly sonido in a front flip sending my boot right at your face aiming to break your nose and send you cartwheeling back. I then sonido rather high into the air about 800 ft and just let myself free fall pulling my sword out and letting gravity take it from there. *

Noctis Arashi 06-08-2011 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by junchurikioftheleaf (Post 5128088)
*I step out of a rift in space alighting myself upon a rooftop. looking around I find I'm rather high up, 20 storys to be exact with higher buildings rising here and there. I also happen to spot noctis a little ways away. I grin and let myself fall back landing in a sitting position Indian style. I wave a hand playfully and yell out say "oi! heeeey over hereeeee!!" I then snap my fingers and a maddened grin surfaces on my face, my eyes taking on a demonic glare and a pulse of reiatsu erupts around me. "force tundra" The building I'm standing on is frozen and crumbles, the same fate befalling the next 3 city blocks as the area is turned into a frozen wasteland. I then let myself fall. letting out a stifled yawn I flip and kick off a falling chunk of building. This throws me forward at you and I stop myself floating upside down above you. looking down I grin again with an air of nonchalance and suddenly sonido in a front flip sending my boot right at your face aiming to break your nose and send you cartwheeling back. I then sonido rather high into the air about 800 ft and just let myself free fall pulling my sword out and letting gravity take it from there. *

*I grin as he snaps as I surround the area around me in an invisible SE. The buildings crumble around me, frozen. A little flashy, but I can't argue. He propels himself at me, stopping above me, as I stare at him, and frown with disapproval. He aims a kick at my face, as I move the back of my hand in it's path, and stop the attack, as it pushes me back slightly. You then sonido into the air, as a black SE surrounds me as well. A wide smile stretches across my face, as you freefall at me. I stand completely still, and as soon as your about to hit me, I sonido avoiding the attack, however, the area around me leaves my two SE attempting to trap you within. My black SE gives off a very dense feel, and will slow reactions severely. This feeling is enough to take the immense force of your drop, in combination with the invisible SE. As soon as your within the space, the invisible SE will ignite into an explosion, triggering the black SE as well, causing an immense explosion. I reappear on a falling piece of rubble.*

junchurikioftheleaf 06-08-2011 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi (Post 5128135)
*I grin as he snaps as I surround the area around me in an invisible SE. The buildings crumble around me, frozen. A little flashy, but I can't argue. He propels himself at me, stopping above me, as I stare at him, and frown with disapproval. He aims a kick at my face, as I move the back of my hand in it's path, and stop the attack, as it pushes me back slightly. You then sonido into the air, as a black SE surrounds me as well. A wide smile stretches across my face, as you freefall at me. I stand completely still, and as soon as your about to hit me, I sonido avoiding the attack, however, the area around me leaves my two SE attempting to trap you within. My black SE gives off a very dense feel, and will slow reactions severely. This feeling is enough to take the immense force of your drop, in combination with the invisible SE. As soon as your within the space, the invisible SE will ignite into an explosion, triggering the black SE as well, causing an immense explosion. I reappear on a falling piece of rubble.*

*instantly sensing the field of reiatsu I'm entering I laugh shouting "sever nagate! shockwave!!!" I tear my sword down as a rippling effect is shot off all around me stemming from my blade. the reiatsu surrounding me is quickly cleansed of it's property's and left harmless, the explosion is also scattered and canceled as the reiatsu is no longer explosive. I grin as I continue to fall. I create a chute of ice that I slide down and gently curve up to a near vertical ascent, sending myself back up from underneath you. I come up under the rubble your standing on at the same speed and force as if my original descent had never been affected. A light blue glow surrounding my sword as I impale it into the rubble shouting "TERMINAL CRYSTAL!!!!" almost instantly the entire rock is riddled with massive spikes of ice and the other side where you are is lit up in a massive burst that would tear you to pieces while also generating a storm of glaciers and spikes flying everywhere, aswell as breaking apart your platform and sending my extremely high force stab towards your groin and up.

I find myself floating mid air afterwards and say "Either scream or rejoice
Let's make that noise. Move and show me what you can do
When you step into the circle and shake like we do" *

junchurikioftheleaf 06-09-2011 04:46 PM

/tumbleweed

everyone runs....

-Naruto- 06-09-2011 05:10 PM

I wouldn't, but I'd prefer to actually fight w/ a shikai and bankai xD

Noctis Arashi 06-09-2011 05:13 PM

I'm not. I'm just busy practicing zombies.

royelric 06-09-2011 05:14 PM

Naruto: Wanna Fight
Noctis and Jun: This Is Intresting

Noctis Arashi 06-09-2011 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by junchurikioftheleaf (Post 5128185)
*instantly sensing the field of reiatsu I'm entering I laugh shouting "sever nagate! shockwave!!!" I tear my sword down as a rippling effect is shot off all around me stemming from my blade. the reiatsu surrounding me is quickly cleansed of it's property's and left harmless, the explosion is also scattered and canceled as the reiatsu is no longer explosive. I grin as I continue to fall. I create a chute of ice that I slide down and gently curve up to a near vertical ascent, sending myself back up from underneath you. I come up under the rubble your standing on at the same speed and force as if my original descent had never been affected. A light blue glow surrounding my sword as I impale it into the rubble shouting "TERMINAL CRYSTAL!!!!" almost instantly the entire rock is riddled with massive spikes of ice and the other side where you are is lit up in a massive burst that would tear you to pieces while also generating a storm of glaciers and spikes flying everywhere, aswell as breaking apart your platform and sending my extremely high force stab towards your groin and up.

I find myself floating mid air afterwards and say "Either scream or rejoice
Let's make that noise. Move and show me what you can do
When you step into the circle and shake like we do" *

*I see you make a chute of ice which leads you directly beneath me. I kick off the rock sending it propelling at you, as you stab it. It turns to ice, however, I am safe. I begin to coat myself in an aura of black energy, and gather energy in the palm of my hands*

junchurikioftheleaf 06-09-2011 05:26 PM

i think i win....

you tottally disregarded, the blast of reiatsu, the oncoming stab which obviously broke right thru the rock, the pieces of ice that formed as projectiles in the blast....