Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Character Talk (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Is Naruto taller than Sasuke? (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=99128)

sharingangirl 05-30-2011 10:37 AM

Is Naruto taller than Sasuke?

I'm sure this thread was started when this chapter came out...
I didn't notice this till when I went back and decided to read some chapters back...

On the cover page of Chapter 485, Naruto is clearly taller than Sasuke. It can't be the hair because where Naruto's eyes start it is obviously above Sasuke's. And Naruto is even looking slightly down...Even when they're coming at eachother with chidori vs. rasengan. It looks like Naruto stands slightly taller than Sasuke. But, that one is probably just the hair...
But, at all websites giving they're height it says Sasuke is taller by two centimeters...

Or has there not been a databook since then (I would have no clue when the databooks come out)...

Sai's brother 05-30-2011 12:04 PM

Re: Is Naruto taller than Sasuke?

As of last databook update....

Naruto - 166 cm
Sasuke - 168 cm

Shikamaru Nara 05-30-2011 12:05 PM

What SB said. Though it looks like Naruto is taller.

sharingangirl 05-30-2011 08:26 PM

Was the latest databook before or after kage summit?

KimikoUchiha 06-01-2011 04:47 AM

ya, sasuke is still taller

Sharingan Kakashi 06-01-2011 09:09 AM

sasuke is taller than naruto

Taker369 06-01-2011 09:26 PM

it looks as though naruto is taller in opening 2 of shippuden but im sure sasuke is

Mizukage 06-01-2011 09:30 PM

Heh maybe Sasuke is developing an evil villain slouch.

Jk Jk But I do think he has that laid back stance, kind of like Kakashi,whereas naruto is all tense, so I don't know... maybe Sasuke is taller than he looks.

MzSylvester 06-02-2011 08:48 AM

[QUOTE=sharingangirl;5095681]I'm sure this thread was started when this chapter came out...
I didn't notice this till when I went back and decided to read some chapters back...

On the cover page of Chapter 485, Naruto is clearly taller than Sasuke. It can't be the hair because where Naruto's eyes start it is obviously above Sasuke's. And Naruto is even looking slightly down...Even when they're coming at eachother with chidori vs. rasengan. It looks like Naruto stands slightly taller than Sasuke. But, that one is probably just the hair...
But, at all websites giving they're height it says Sasuke is taller by two centimeters...

Or has there not been a databook since then (I would have no clue when the databooks come out)...

i think naruto is taller than hym a lil

Ruzki Hyuga 06-02-2011 11:08 AM

I think Naruto is, but I can be complety wrong. But only in Shippuden

agentjoeya 01-17-2013 09:31 PM

Naruto is taller than Sasuke it said on a website that Naruto at the beginning of Shippuden was 5ft 5.5 inc tall and Sasuke was 5ft 6.3 inc tall but that after Naruto mastered the senjutsu he grew to be just under 5ft 8 inc. And that after he mastered fox mode he grew to be 5ft 9 inc tall and when Kurama started working with him he was finally just over 6 feet tall but he stil sloaches and stands with his feet spread apart making him look 5ft 9.5 inches tall. While at the same time Sasuke is still the same height as he was at the beginning of Shippuden. I don't remember the name of the website though.

PrinceofPeace 01-17-2013 09:42 PM

this is an odd topic to talk about IMO lol

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato 01-17-2013 10:01 PM

bios are always fun to read up on

Loquacious 01-22-2013 12:12 PM

It's fitting that he's larger than Sasuke.

SasukesEuphoria 01-27-2013 09:35 AM

Sasuke is taller, and also months older than Naruto.

e710 01-27-2013 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agentjoeya (Post 6437726)
Naruto is taller than Sasuke it said on a website that Naruto at the beginning of Shippuden was 5ft 5.5 inc tall and Sasuke was 5ft 6.3 inc tall but that after Naruto mastered the senjutsu he grew to be just under 5ft 8 inc. And that after he mastered fox mode he grew to be 5ft 9 inc tall and when Kurama started working with him he was finally just over 6 feet tall but he stil sloaches and stands with his feet spread apart making him look 5ft 9.5 inches tall. While at the same time Sasuke is still the same height as he was at the beginning of Shippuden. I don't remember the name of the website though.

Not to be racist but all the character would be Japanese and on average (some can be giants)they are short people. I have looked at some of the bio's and no one besides Jiraiya( about 6'3"), Kakuzu( about 6'0''), Kisame( about 6'4", it the hair:lol:), 1st Hokage (is about 6'0'') are 6ft or over. Also 3rd and 4th raikage and 2nd mizukage look pretty tall too.

FireShadow 01-27-2013 05:41 PM

no its is the opposite

Sir Michael 01-27-2013 06:27 PM

I think Naruto is taller. Not really checked though.

FireShadow 01-27-2013 06:35 PM

IUt makes more sense for naruto to be short becuz he is rival like molverine in xmen last stand movies

meant wolverine haha xD