Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Anime Discussion (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   The Pain Invasion Arc (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=98230)

Ishtar 05-15-2011 01:13 PM

The Pain Invasion Arc

What did you think of it?

Taker369 05-15-2011 01:20 PM

Re: The Pain Invasion Arc

it was boring and horribly done in the anime and pain was your typical villain and the anime butchered the fights .

Ultimate combatant 05-15-2011 02:21 PM

I thought it was great!!! :)

The part when Kyuubi hit Pain reminded me of Tom & Jerry, but I thought the whole arc was awesome!!! :D

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato 05-15-2011 03:13 PM

it was a good battle. and interesting too. and sad....kakashi!!!

Raiku 05-15-2011 03:14 PM

Absolutely epic!

Sasuke 05-15-2011 06:02 PM

It was great in the manga, but the anime ruined it due to the horrible animation it had throughout the whole arc. They also just really rushed through this awesome arc. I really liked this arc and thought it was the best arc in Shippuden, but watching the anime version just made me think "meh".

Sheelah 05-15-2011 06:05 PM

I really loved the Manga better than thhe anime, the anime seemed to be missing something to it ...

D 2008 05-15-2011 06:18 PM

I liked it. It was a good way to devloup a lot of the side characters.

Naruto the "Yellow Flash" 05-15-2011 06:55 PM

The manga was great. The anime was good too, but they could have done a lot more to the anime being it was the best arc so far to date? I loved the extra fight scene's with Pain [episode 167]. The problem was it was lacking animation. The question i want answered is WHY????????????? Also if you think about it excluding the filler's the animation was most likely the worst out of all the canon arc's.......

Pains eyes are always different looking ect., but the point i am making again is WHY was the animation so poorly on the best arc to date??????

Don't get me wrong if you download it in 720p it's great, but still lacking in consistency,quality,detail,color, and the back rounds were poorly done...........

Sasuke 05-15-2011 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naruto the "Yellow Flash" (Post 5047825)
The manga was great. The anime was good too, but they could have done a lot more to the anime being it was the best arc so far to date? I loved the extra fight scene's with Pain [episode 167]. The problem was it was lacking animation. The question i want answered is WHY????????????? Also if you think about it excluding the filler's the animation was most likely the worst out of all the canon arc's.......

Pains eyes are always different looking ect., but the point i am making again is WHY was the animation so poorly on the best arc to date??????

Don't get me wrong if you download it in 720p it's great, but still lacking in consistency,quality,detail,color, and the back rounds were poorly done...........

There were many reasons for the animation downfall in the Pain Invasion Arc.

1) It was movie season, where they have all the great animators animate.
2) Some animators were working on the backgrounds for Storm 2.
3) They consistently used great animation in the Hunt for Itachi arc, therefore wasting their budget and having to scrap for the Pain Invasion Arc.

uzumaki_barrage 05-21-2011 02:40 PM

I really liked this arc, didn't see a problem with the animation. apart from some of fox cloak naruto vs pain looked a bit weird.

I thought Naruto vs Pain was one of the best fights in the anime, Ive watched it several times.