Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Manga Discussion (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Spoiler Why is Orochimaru continuously Hyped after he's been gone? (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=97826)

Ackwell 05-08-2011 06:44 PM

Why is Orochimaru continuously Hyped after he's been gone?

If you haven't noticed the hype Orochimaru continues to recieve in his absence, you'd understand that he'll be returning eventually. Madara is always saying "dang Orochimaru you sly bugger" or "Crikey Orochimaru that peccer!" The guy somehow figured out how to continuously be reborn. This is without a Sharingan, or Rinnegan. It's the White Snake mthr Fkrz! lol

Orochimaru forever. We continue to remain Loyal to you and your Genius, and await your return eagerly. Kabuto isn't going to be able to handle it for much longer.

Uchiha Sonake 05-08-2011 07:07 PM

Re: Why is Orochimaru continuously Hyped after he's been gone?

Um... Nanda?

kalmeast 05-08-2011 07:17 PM

This is a little hard but it's also possible. As much as i wanna believe his time is over, we never actually saw him at full strength. i honestly think he'd be a better user of the sharingan than most....You're right...it's as if kishi is preventing orochimaru from being forgotten. why? Jiraiya hasn't been mentioned in a while...there are no hints of him ever coming back...he's done his part. so we'll wait and see.

Kakuzu 05-08-2011 07:20 PM

I mean, he could be summoned. Kabuto injected himself with Orochimaru's cells and therefore, has the proper requirements for an Edo Tensei.

I doubt no more than four more people will be summoned throughout the duration of the war though.

Defcon 05-08-2011 10:13 PM

well kabuto was always orochimaru's underling, i don't think orochimaru would like it to be controlled by kabuto :p.

Maikeru D. Shinigami 05-09-2011 04:55 AM

If Orochimaru was dead, why did Kabuto not revive him with Edo Tensei? Yeah!

Orochimaru lives!

The apocalypse comes in three days. REPENT!

Wooster 05-09-2011 06:48 AM

I assume it is because Kabuto has his powers. Essentially it is a way to boost Kabuto's hype.
Orochimaru will not return as a charter; however, in terms of secret to be revealed, he may return in flashbacks particularly in regards to Danzo.

UchiHa_AsH 05-09-2011 09:34 AM

Nope. He will return as a charachter. As long as a single cell of him lives he can spread. And if he takes over whole kabuto's body he becomes him. Kabut has been seen amazingly changing due to his powers. But thats because he dosen't orochimaru is just using him now to lay low. Orochimaru aint dead. He is just waiting for the right moment. Im sure of it.

JazzJunkie4 05-09-2011 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ackwell (Post 5025923)
If you haven't noticed the hype Orochimaru continues to recieve in his absence, you'd understand that he'll be returning eventually. Madara is always saying "dang Orochimaru you sly bugger" or "Crikey Orochimaru that peccer!" The guy somehow figured out how to continuously be reborn. This is without a Sharingan, or Rinnegan. It's the White Snake mthr Fkrz! lol

Orochimaru forever. We continue to remain Loyal to you and your Genius, and await your return eagerly. Kabuto isn't going to be able to handle it for much longer.

okay dude, this is like you're second thread about oro returning. You should join the orochimaru fan club (I think there is one on the site). Anyways, it just doesn't work, orochimaru was symbolically destroyed after sasuke defeated orocimaru (the snakes catching on fire and dying). Kabuto's role right now is to define himself rather than oro. Sure there are many things oro knew and powers of his that kabuto has that have yet to be revealed, but that does not mean oro will return. He has served his purpose in the plot, that's all there is to it.

UchiHa_AsH 05-09-2011 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JazzJunkie4 (Post 5027235)
okay dude, this is like you're second thread about oro returning. You should join the orochimaru fan club (I think there is one on the site). Anyways, it just doesn't work, orochimaru was symbolically destroyed after sasuke defeated orocimaru (the snakes catching on fire and dying). Kabuto's role right now is to define himself rather than oro. Sure there are many things oro knew and powers of his that kabuto has that have yet to be revealed, but that does not mean oro will return. He has served his purpose in the plot, that's all there is to it.

I don't agree

Ackwell 05-09-2011 02:51 PM

I agree with Uchiha Ash.
Kish has left us some interesting clues into his return yet again. He's slowly taking over all of Kabutos cells. Kabuto may be in control now of them fully consuming him, but eventually we must remember Kabuto is going to be fighting Uchiha Sasuke! Or even Naruto so it's guaranteed they will take him to his limit. He'll be out of Chakra completely and then guess what... No more holding back the White Snake.

The Rebirth yet again, Of a full Powered, Orochimaru Sama.

And who lies before him? Uchiha Sasuke, who is at his limits. Perfect time to finish his plan I would say. Orochimaru with the Eternal mangekyou Sharingan and an Uchiha body!

Mini-Chan 05-09-2011 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ackwell (Post 5027961)
I agree with Uchiha Ash.
Kish has left us some interesting clues into his return yet again. He's slowly taking over all of Kabutos cells. Kabuto may be in control now of them fully consuming him, but eventually we must remember Kabuto is going to be fighting Uchiha Sasuke! Or even Naruto so it's guaranteed they will take him to his limit. He'll be out of Chakra completely and then guess what... No more holding back the White Snake.

The Rebirth yet again, Of a full Powered, Orochimaru Sama.

And who lies before him? Uchiha Sasuke, who is at his limits. Perfect time to finish his plan I would say. Orochimaru with the Eternal mangekyou Sharingan and an Uchiha body!

That... actually kinda makes sense. b:shock: Although I think Naruto vs. Sasuke would be more dramatic that Naruto vs. Orochimaru since they used to be best friends and teammates.

PlatonicZombie 05-09-2011 03:19 PM

As much as I would love to see Orochimaru come back, I am a little skeptical of it happening. His soul was taken be a sword that doesn't exactly exist in the material world. So, he may be sealed in a way that in unlike any other we know of; as the way Itachi took him away is still not known all that well. While I still hold out hope, I am not sure if it is possible.

Maikeru D. Shinigami 05-09-2011 03:34 PM

I'll be disappointed if there's no more Orochimaru.

His death was awful.

Uchiha Sonake 05-09-2011 03:47 PM

His mind/soul/spirit being sealed in a permanent genjutsu by Itachi makes me wonder if it is even possible to really revive Orochimaru except in bodily terms. I think the uber-villian mantle has fallen to Madara and coming up, possibly Kabuto.

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato 05-09-2011 03:54 PM

orochimaru still lives on in kabuto....
and kabuto is really enjoying his powers

Wooster 05-09-2011 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami (Post 5027083)
If Orochimaru was dead, why did Kabuto not revive him with Edo Tensei? Yeah!

Orochimaru lives!

The apocalypse comes in three days. REPENT!

Because he is sealed in Itachi's drunk land.

Unless he gets released, he ain't coming back.

mrsticky005 05-09-2011 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wooster (Post 5027115)
I assume it is because Kabuto has his powers. Essentially it is a way to boost Kabuto's hype.
Orochimaru will not return as a charter; however, in terms of secret to be revealed, he may return in flashbacks particularly in regards to Danzo.

Agreed.

Kabuto is the new Orochimaru. :cool:

Uchiha Sonake 05-09-2011 04:52 PM

Kabuto wouldn't revive Orochimaru even if he could because he's rockin' the whole snake-powers thing

Lord Jiraiya 05-09-2011 07:57 PM

I agree I see orochimaru returning. There is a reason why he wouldn't let orochimaru be forgotten.