Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Anime Discussion (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   How do you think Naruto will end? (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=97689)

bthug 05-07-2011 09:51 AM

How do you think Naruto will end?

I have a few assumptions on how Naruto will end, but I could be wrong in my assumptions. Especially since I've only seen up to episode 79 in the anime, most of the other stuff I read for the sake of Narusaku. Anyway here are a couple of my theories.

1) All the evil people are dead other then sasuke. Naruto becomes Hokage then he and sasuke fight and both end up killing each other.
I have a variation of this ending, sasuke and Naruto fight and end up killing each other, then the leaf villages makes Naruto honorary Hokage.

2) Madara kills sasuke, Naruto gets pissed and kills Madara.

3) Madara screws sasuke over. Madara and Naruto are fighting and sasuke sacrifices his life by taking a death blow that was meant to hit Naruto.

4) sasuke has a master plan in which he plans to actually help the leaf and Naruto.

Going back to 3 and 4, I can see sasuke giving Naruto something like the sharigan has he dies, ( I highly doubt that), but maybe Naruto will seal the 9 tails in sasuke's dying body and as a result he might die doing it in the process.

Shikamaru Nara 05-07-2011 09:52 AM

Re: How do you think Naruto will end?

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthre...er#post4910717

bthug 05-07-2011 09:58 AM

should i repost their?

Kaka 05-08-2011 09:12 AM

If I don't want Naruto to end, Sasuke turns good after fighting Naruto. Naruto's gets captured/kidnapped for his Kyubbi. New Naruto series. New Goal : Save Naruto. In the new series, Sakura finally becomes more useful and everyone accepts Sasuke back just to aid in saving Naruto

or
If it ends in Shippuden, Sasuke dies fighting Kabuto . Naruto's kyubi is taken, he unleashes Rinnegan (thanks to Uchiha gift and Senju body) revives Sasuke and kills Madara together. End of Naruto

Kunoichi 05-08-2011 09:15 AM

With the words "The End"

wishful thinking?

madara' 05-08-2011 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaka (Post 5023704)
If I don't want Naruto to end, Sasuke turns good after fighting Naruto. Naruto's gets captured/kidnapped for his Kyubbi. New Naruto series. New Goal : Save Naruto. In the new series, Sakura finally becomes more useful and everyone accepts Sasuke back just to aid in saving Naruto

or
If it ends in Shippuden, Sasuke dies fighting Kabuto . Naruto's kyubi is taken, he unleashes Rinnegan (thanks to Uchiha gift and Senju body) revives Sasuke and kills Madara together. End of Naruto

I agree with him.

bthug 05-08-2011 10:39 AM

I would love Naruto not to end,but not like that, maybe another time jump with sasuke still being bad or something.

KimikoUchiha 05-13-2011 01:12 PM

I think that either naruto will die, or naruto and sasuke will die toghether durring thier final battle. Naruto wont be able to kill sasuke because jiraiya believed in world peace and sasuke is naruto's best friend and since naruto is so good natured he wont do it.

Jonesy 05-13-2011 10:22 PM

Naruto and Sasuke will most likely die.

Ruzki Hyuga 05-14-2011 05:13 AM

Naruto and Sasuke will most likley die, but I want to see Naruto get with Hinata before that happends:mrgreen:

wkhan 05-21-2011 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruzki Hyuga (Post 5041237)
Naruto and Sasuke will most likley die, but I want to see Naruto get with Hinata before that happends:mrgreen:

yipppp
naruto + hinata r a cUUUTEEEE couple...
naruto u dork, r u listenin...
screw dat biyach sakura chan n get with hinata u dumb a$$

deidara#1 05-21-2011 01:29 PM

What I Hope Will Happen:
Naruto murders Sasuke, Madara and Kabuto lives on to be the main villain.

What Will Likely Happen:
Naruto will defeat Madara by teaming up with Sasuke, Sasuke will let go what happened and he will go back to the leaf village. Also, everyone will magically forget about all the people he betrayed and killed. -_-

Tobi the good boy 05-21-2011 01:38 PM

I think that Fourth great ninja war would end with a greqt battle between Madara and Naruto. Also something with Sasuke is dealt with(I think Sasuke will realize the error of his way and goes back on the Allies side but Madara kills him right in front of Naruto which leads to that great battle I was talking about earlier.

TheTrueMasterofIllusions 05-28-2011 03:16 PM

1) Sasuke dies after being turned on by Madara after accidently killing Naruto without extracting the Kyuubi and than Sakura and Kakashi band together and seal Madara...

2) I take my 9 milli shoot Madara and Sasuke in the head, point out the flaws of both Naruto and Sakura and than we all go home!

JashinSama 06-18-2011 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bthug (Post 5019048)
I have a few assumptions on how Naruto will end, but I could be wrong in my assumptions. Especially since I've only seen up to episode 79 in the anime, most of the other stuff I read for the sake of Narusaku. Anyway here are a couple of my theories.

1) All the evil people are dead other then sasuke. Naruto becomes Hokage then he and sasuke fight and both end up killing each other.
I have a variation of this ending, sasuke and Naruto fight and end up killing each other, then the leaf villages makes Naruto honorary Hokage.

2) Madara kills sasuke, Naruto gets pissed and kills Madara.

3) Madara screws sasuke over. Madara and Naruto are fighting and sasuke sacrifices his life by taking a death blow that was meant to hit Naruto.

4) sasuke has a master plan in which he plans to actually help the leaf and Naruto.

Going back to 3 and 4, I can see sasuke giving Naruto something like the sharigan has he dies, ( I highly doubt that), but maybe Naruto will seal the 9 tails in sasuke's dying body and as a result he might die doing it in the process.

Just a suggestion, but bring yourself up to speed before you make assumptions, otherwise it's a useless post.

Jestina 06-21-2011 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kunoichi (Post 5023711)
With the words "The End"

wishful thinking?

This is true.

jel58 06-23-2011 05:58 AM

sasuke and naruto die in the final battle sakura revives naruto sacrificing herself similiar to how gaara was brought back be the sand eldler

Minoru 06-23-2011 05:59 AM

I like this idea.^
But I'd like it better if they just both die and that's the end.

Marajsky 06-24-2011 09:26 AM

Here is my thought on the ending:

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthre...04#post4871604