Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Western Comics and Animation (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   The Looney Tunes Show (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=96498)

RSAHinataSpringbokF1 04-19-2011 07:12 PM

The Looney Tunes Show

Cartoon Network will air the Looney Tunes Show in a few weks. If you don't remember, the show has Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck living in a suburb instead of the woods. They would have to deal with everyday life with humans. Still, we don't if Looney Tunes will have old favorites like Sylvester, Tweety, Porky Pig, Wil E. Coyote, Road Runner, etc. Will you watch the Looney Tunes Show when it airs?

Rasengan SageX5 04-29-2011 07:41 AM

Re: The Looney Tunes Show

It has been revealed to have Porky, Yosemite Sam, Speedy Gonzales, and Marvin the Martian at least. With those characters revealed, its a pretty good assumption that we will see everyone else.

RSAHinataSpringbokF1 04-29-2011 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rasengan SageX5 (Post 4991071)
It has been revealed to have Porky, Yosemite Sam, Speedy Gonzales, and Marvin the Martian at least. With those characters revealed, its a pretty good assumption that we will see everyone else.

You got that right. We have to wait and see what the Looney Tunes Show will be like once it airs/

Rasengan SageX5 05-18-2011 03:53 PM

Its actually not as bad as I expected. Sure it doesn't have the old school comedy violence of the good old days, but there are still some pretty funny scenes. I just wish they hadn't made Lola so annoying. She was pretty cool in Space Jam, but they basically threw that away when they turned her into the ditzy chatterbox.

Twilit Lion (Leo) 07-13-2011 10:38 PM

I liked that whole episode with Foghorn Leghorn.

sagemaster777 07-13-2011 11:31 PM

Leo you freaking read my mind! XD

Twilit Lion (Leo) 07-14-2011 12:15 AM

Oh man, we really are good friends, Yo check this out. xDDDDD

6jonathan1 07-14-2011 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rasengan SageX5 (Post 5055766)
Its actually not as bad as I expected. Sure it doesn't have the old school comedy violence of the good old days, but there are still some pretty funny scenes. I just wish they hadn't made Lola so annoying. She was pretty cool in Space Jam, but they basically threw that away when they turned her into the ditzy chatterbox.

ikr? Why did they have to make her that annoy? Its just sad....

RSAHinataSpringbokF1 07-15-2011 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twilit Lion (Leo) (Post 5253684)
Oh man, we really are good friends, Yo check this out. xDDDDD

That's a great picture of Daffy. If you did, was it from the episode when Daffy decided to be a movie star. With Daffy, he's the funny duck if I say so. He would want to give Bugs a hard time, eh?

sagemaster777 07-15-2011 07:43 PM

i Really do like this show,its pretty funny.

Twilit Lion (Leo) 07-15-2011 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RSAHinataSpringbokF1 (Post 5259529)
That's a great picture of Daffy. If you did, was it from the episode when Daffy decided to be a movie star. With Daffy, he's the funny duck if I say so. He would want to give Bugs a hard time, eh?

Thanks, yea I made or rather I took a picture of that part in the episode and put it on my computer and added the text. xDDDDDD