Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Manga Discussion (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Spoiler Some thoughts on Madara (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=94682)

YondaimeSage 03-26-2011 11:49 AM

Some thoughts on Madara

So I've noticed that we've never, ever seen Madara without his Sharingan on. This leads me to an obvious conclusion. The eye, or possibly both of Madara's Sharingan's (before he implanted the Rinnegan) were implanted. This is not much of a strech considering the fact he has hundreds of Uchiha eyes just waiting to implant.

But I find this odd...because let's look at Kakashi, he covers his Sharingan because it's always on, because it was implanted, and he is not an Uchiha. But correct me if im wrong, shouldn't Madara be able to turn off his Sharingan? Even if they were implanted? Because he is an Uchiha (supposedly). It just seems odd that he would always want them on, because of the chakra that it would constantly demand. So this makes me wonder, is Madara in a different body? A Non-Uchiha Body. We know he has implanted Senju DNA into his body, but I wonder if that alone would cause this.

Also, on a separate note, I'm pretty sure Madara has a third eye. If you look at his head, he has bandage around his forehead, similar to that of Danzo. It could be one of his original Sharingans, with EMS. Maybe Byakugan, who knows. But im certain there is an eye behind those bandages. He also has a third hole is his new mask. But who knows....

kalmeast 03-26-2011 11:58 AM

Re: Some thoughts on Madara

Quote:

Originally Posted by YondaimeSage (Post 4874880)
So I've noticed that we've never, ever seen Madara without his Sharingan on. This leads me to an obvious conclusion. The eye, or possibly both of Madara's Sharingan's (before he implanted the Rinnegan) were implanted. This is not much of a strech considering the fact he has hundreds of Uchiha eyes just waiting to implant.

But I find this odd...because let's look at Kakashi, he covers his Sharingan because it's always on, because it was implanted, and he is not an Uchiha. But correct me if im wrong, shouldn't Madara be able to turn off his Sharingan? Even if they were implanted? Because he is an Uchiha (supposedly). It just seems odd that he would always want them on, because of the chakra that it would constantly demand. So this makes me wonder, is Madara in a different body? A Non-Uchiha Body. We know he has implanted Senju DNA into his body, but I wonder if that alone would cause this.

Also, on a separate note, I'm pretty sure Madara has a third eye. If you look at his head, he has bandage around his forehead, similar to that of Danzo. It could be one of his original Sharingans, with EMS. Maybe Byakugan, who knows. But im certain there is an eye behind those bandages. He also has a third hole is his new mask. But who knows....

Clever observation... never heard of the third eye theory and it's simply possible...

about always having his sharingan activated, that's true...The original Madara Uchiha was able to completely de-activate hi EMS to normal black eyes... watch anime ep. 140 when tobi was telling sasuke about his clan's betrayal of him, during their accusation of stealing his brother eye for selfish reasons... it shows madara upset with deactivated yes.

Yes, it could be the Tobi isn't an Uchiha to begin with, but the stress of using the sharingan is not in just leaving it activated but it's when it's actually used to perform a jutsu... so Tobi could be in his real Uchiha body and just leaves his sharingan activated always (cant be too cautious can he?)... Kakashi even though has a covered sharingan, it's still on isn't it but it doesn't hurt until he actually uses it. I believe it's just that the Uchiha wont want to walk around town with Red eyes... otherwise there's no need to deactivate it...
i hope that answers part of your question.

UchiHa_AsH 03-26-2011 12:12 PM

The third eye theory is interesting.

But for the matter of always having his eye activated. Well its because he is always on his guard. He is always on guard for using his teleportaion jutsu at any time. The eye dosen't actually take up chakra untill a jutsu is used with its help so. Im guessing his just prepared so he can use the teleportation jutsu at all times.

Sushi 03-26-2011 12:16 PM

I think the Third Eye is a great theory. It might actually be true.

Also,activating sharingan doesn't use much chakra, like kalmeast said it's only really use your chakra when you use a jutsu. Since kakashi can't turn it off he have to leave it active. and by doing that he probably got use to it and it doesn't use up much chakra. Since Madara is a dangerous person he is in danger all the time so he might need his sharingan on all the time.

There are theory that he use other uchiha's body...like Obito so i think he should be able to turn it off. unless he uses a different body that is not a uchiha.

UchiHa_AsH 03-26-2011 12:23 PM

Impossible. He couldn't be using uchihas obito body tho. Simply because obito was a small kid when the big kyuubi attack happened or he was already dead. And the fact that madara had a high posture body that matched the hight of the 4th hokage its impossible for him to have obitos body. Much do tall for it. Also uchihas obito's body would look younger but if you looked at the episode 140 or what was it. His face was all scared up or i dunno what that was. It just looked weird.

So i guess he isn't using obitos body. But maybe he is using another body but who knows :P We will probs find out as the series progresses =D

NagatoGod_of_Pain 03-26-2011 12:42 PM

Itachi always had his Sharingan on. He mastered it to a point where it had no chakra drain effect on him until the final seconds before his death. Madara simply mastered it too.

The third eye is possible, though the hole in the mask can simply be a symbol of his Moon Eye plan with the moon being his third eye...

Sushi 03-26-2011 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NagatoGod_of_Pain (Post 4875057)
Itachi always had his Sharingan on. He mastered it to a point where it had no chakra drain effect on him until the final seconds before his death. Madara simply mastered it too.

The third eye is possible, though the hole in the mask can simply be a symbol of his Moon Eye plan with the moon being his third eye...

That's what I thought, Itachi madara and kakashi all of them master to use sharingan without using chakra so it's no problem having them even while sleeping.(although it might be weird looking through your eyelid)

Sasuke is mastering it right now 2

kalmeast 03-26-2011 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NagatoGod_of_Pain (Post 4875057)

Ahh, i doubt that's true...Itachi's main issue was his chakra drainiage before the blindness... There are several instances where he said he need to replenish his chakra... He used Tsukuyomi once on Sasuke (when he was with Kisame) and used amaterasu right away without actually activating the MS... he complained of charkra lost not blindness...

When he and kisame retreated from the battle against Kakashi after using tsukuyomi (still without MS activated), he complained of Chakra... u see, itachi has little stamina like Kakashi...

The only time we saw his vision blurred was when he used "the tsukuyomi and Amaterasu with MS activated" during his final battle with sasuke.

Kreegah!!! 03-26-2011 05:50 PM

Interesting theory. To the others in the thread: I'm fairly certain I've mentioned the third eye thing before in other threads. But since no one takes me seriously, I guess it's forgivable. xD I'm still waiting for it to be a byakugan.

Actually, now that I think on it, I may have only mentioned that in rep comments. I'll have to search these threads now to see. :/ ugh. :D