Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Off-Topic (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Good News Naruto Fans (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=93810)

LilHinataGirl 03-13-2011 12:47 PM

Good News Naruto Fans

Recently What I've heard, and some people already heard also if you have them on facebook... But Kishimoto was of course in Hawaii during the terrible event in Japan, vacationing, and Drawing more Naruto manga... As I heard, he is still going to release his manga, meaning Naruto is NOT going to be held off for a few weeks.... So please get ready for this manga either wednesday or Thursday....And I will find out about Tite's manga later on.... sooo discuss I guess...:cool:

ItachiKisame 03-13-2011 12:50 PM

Re: Good News Naruto Fans

Quote:

Originally Posted by LilHinataGirl (Post 4832734)
Recently What I've heard, and some people already heard also if you have them on facebook... But Kishimoto was of course in Hawaii during the terrible event in Japan, vacationing, and Drawing more Naruto manga... As I heard, he is still going to release his manga, meaning Naruto is NOT going to be held off for a few weeks.... So please get ready for this manga either wednesday or Thursday....And I will find out about Tite's manga later on.... sooo discuss I guess...:cool:

Oh really? Thats even more good news.^_^ Although im sure anime will defenently have to be held off for a while. But im sure episode 202 will still be here on Thursday.

Jonesy 03-13-2011 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ItachiKisame (Post 4832743)
Oh really? Thats even more good news.^_^ Although im sure anime will defenently have to be held off for a while. But im sure episode 202 will still be here on Thursday.

Episode 202 is already out.

It's just not on this site. :p

LilHinataGirl 03-13-2011 12:53 PM

I will look forward to watching 202 even tho the rest of the anime will be held off for a while, but Im glad Kishimoto is still willing to do his manga for us.... Teehee

Jonesy 03-13-2011 12:54 PM

They probably already have episode 203 finished and ready to go. :p

ItachiKisame 03-13-2011 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonesy (Post 4832747)
Episode 202 is already out.

It's just not on this site. :p

Yes I know I meant that it should be on this site on Thursday.:p

Im not sure how long it will be before they make more episodes it could be a few weeks.

ItachiKisame 03-13-2011 12:57 PM

Yeah thats too bad we probrably won't see any new episodes for a while but as long as we can still read the manga then its good.^^ I just hope none of the anime acters died I hope they are alright.DX

LilHinataGirl 03-13-2011 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ItachiKisame (Post 4832766)
Yeah thats too bad we probrably won't see any new episodes for a while but as long as we can still read the manga then its good.^^ I just hope none of the anime acters died I hope they are alright.DX

I heard they are all right, but it's not confirmed... we know this though, Sasuke, Sakura, Naruto, Kakashi, Hinata, And hmmm I forgot the others, were comfirmed that they were safely in shelter and/or are on vacation... but as I also heard, Hiro Mashima(I think thats his name) is injured... but he will in fact live... so in other words, all 3 of the top mangaka's are alive and well... I just hope my other favorite mangaka's are still alright D:

ItachiKisame 03-13-2011 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LilHinataGirl (Post 4832785)
I heard they are all right, but it's not confirmed... we know this though, Sasuke, Sakura, Naruto, Kakashi, Hinata, And hmmm I forgot the others, were comfirmed that they were safely in shelter and/or are on vacation... but as I also heard, Hiro Mashima(I think thats his name) is injured... but he will in fact live... so in other words, all 3 of the top mangaka's are alive and well... I just hope my other favorite mangaka's are still alright D:

Well thats good to hear.^_^ And me too I hope everone is alive and well it wouldn't be the same without them. And wait which person does Hiro Mashima play?O.O

LilHinataGirl 03-13-2011 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ItachiKisame (Post 4832791)
Well thats good to hear.^_^ And me too I hope everone is alive and well it wouldn't be the same without them. And wait which person does Hiro Mashima play?O.O

Hiro Mashima is the creator of Fairy Tales

ItachiKisame 03-13-2011 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LilHinataGirl (Post 4832799)
Hiro Mashima is the creator of Fairy Tales

Oh ok. I don't watch that show but it is good that that person is still alive. Its good that we already know most of them are ok. Lets just hope that all the others are as well.

Zeus 03-13-2011 01:11 PM

Good thing he was in Hawaii. I was worried about that guy.

ItachiKisame 03-13-2011 01:12 PM

Same. And good thing Hawaii wasn't hit hard.

Sushi 03-13-2011 01:13 PM

This is Great.....He sure is a lucky guy.

ItachiKisame 03-13-2011 01:14 PM

It would suck if something bad happened to him. He is pretty cool and we wouldn't get to see the end of the story if he died.

LilHinataGirl 03-13-2011 01:21 PM

Yes it is a miracle that Kishimoto is a random guy and chose spring break to go to hawaii... my friend Smile went to Hawaii this spring break... haha what a lucky girl there, even though she doesnt really pay attention with anime, i praise her tho... teehee, she's from thailand, :3 and she's pretty... haha she's an exchange student... if only you could meet her ^ ^

ItachiKisame 03-13-2011 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LilHinataGirl (Post 4832835)
Yes it is a miracle that Kishimoto is a random guy and chose spring break to go to hawaii... my friend Smile went to Hawaii this spring break... haha what a lucky girl there, even though she doesnt really pay attention with anime, i praise her tho... teehee, she's from thailand, :3 and she's pretty... haha she's an exchange student... if only you could meet her ^ ^

Oh really? Thats cool she sounds like a really decent person.^_^ And yeah she is really lucky.

Shikamaru Nara 03-13-2011 01:40 PM

Kishi you lucky dog you.

scrbblechan 03-13-2011 01:56 PM

Omfg,omfg!!!!!!he didnt die?!?i am so freaking happy!!!!im practically jumping for joy!!!!yay,w00t,haljahuyer!!!

ItachiKisame 03-13-2011 01:58 PM

Yes it is a miracle he's good.^^