Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Games (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Naruto Clash of Ninja: Naruto Shippuden:CoNR 3 (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=92263)

xMystery 02-20-2011 10:04 AM

Naruto Shippuden:CoNR 3

Hey guys, this is my first time posting a thread.

I have a question about the game Naruto Shippuden CoNR 3

I recently bought the game and I complete the story mode in less an hour.

I was like "wow, this is so easy." so i thought there must be a 2nd part.

But when i click story mode again it have 2 choice,Start New Game
and Select Chapter.

I check on the Ninja Info Card it said that the story mode is 26% or so completed

I clicked New Game see if it continue the story, but it just started a new game again.

Plz can someone tell me if there is a 2nd part to the story mode or
is that all there is to it? (really hope the answer is there is a 2nd part)

Thanks For Reading my Thread and i hope i get my answer soon.:D

Gin 02-20-2011 12:20 PM

Re: Naruto Shippuden:CoNR 3

There are four difficulty levels; each one will give you 25% story completion. You can change the difficulty levels in the options menu. But how'd you get through the story mode so easily? There were some REALLY impossible fights... >_>

Anyway, don't give up after beating the story mode. You still have a lot of work to do to unlock the characters, and then the real fun begins; even if you don't play online, the gameplay is great and you can play against computers for hours. If you want an actual challenge, though, working on mission mode would be good.

xMystery 02-20-2011 04:25 PM

Thx man, now i can continue to play my game now!

and BTW compare to CoNR 2 , CoNR 3's story mode is pretty easy. i got through in 1 hour.

UnDeAd Hikari 02-20-2011 04:29 PM

yes, I completed all the levels within a day. and unlocked most of the characters too... (wait...that means I just play too much :D) but believe me, it all gets harder...much harder... (wait til you buy mission mode)

Shikamaru Nara 02-20-2011 04:31 PM

I strongly recommend just getting it done and doing hard mode first.

Pool 02-21-2011 08:28 AM

CoN3 Is a beast game you will enjoy it. Yes mission mode. Get it. It gives you Hidan and Kakuzu, and Bando and Anbu Kakashi. AK is a beast.

xMystery 02-21-2011 09:31 AM

At first i thought you meant like there are more story modes.
like different story each difficulty!?

But i get what your saying now....the story mode is seriously too short (and easy)
i barely tried on any of them. i just repeated over and over until i get pass....

CoNR 2 story i never beat it. i hate using Tsunade ..so i never beat that part - -||

But thx alot cuz i got my answers now!

Nagahana 03-16-2011 11:16 PM

You say that it is easy but some people needed weeks to get past Chiyo vs Sasori adn the last battle, not my case anyway, but some missions like S-rank missions are hard as hell