Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Character Talk (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   to all you sasusaku fans out there!! (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=92177)

LilHinataGirl 02-19-2011 10:11 AM

to all you sasusaku fans out there!!
 
Kishimoto announced this that he DID like the pairing of SasuSaku.. preferably he has passed a rumor down to everyone that he may put a SasuSaku moment in the end of the series....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYIo_93MJDk :cool:

*** maya doray *** 02-19-2011 10:33 AM

Re: to all you sasusaku fans out there!!
 
i like it !! :!:

LilHinataGirl 02-19-2011 10:38 AM

Re: to all you sasusaku fans out there!!
 
same here ^ ^

Heroescomeback99 02-19-2011 10:44 AM

Re: to all you sasusaku fans out there!!
 
Sorry, I'm not going to go to the link. If it's an interview, it can be translated poorly. Truth is he likes narusaku better. If he didn't he wouldn't have had her feelings change for naruto from chapter 3 to now.

EDIT: I went to the link and this is the interview everyone keeps mistranslating. It's the one from about chapter 474, and he said "It looks like Sakura still loves Sasuke." In another one before that he was asked if Naruto liked Hinata and if Sasuke liked Sakura. He said no and that was around 450. But unless you can get a full translation of the interview by an unbias source or by VIZ, you can't trust an interview.

LilHinataGirl 02-19-2011 10:50 AM

Re: to all you sasusaku fans out there!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Heroescomeback99 (Post 4754187)
Sorry, I'm not going to go to the link. If it's an interview, it can be translated poorly. Truth is he likes narusaku better. If he didn't he wouldn't have had her feelings change for naruto from chapter 3 to now.

like wise my young person, it is a newspaper article about who he likes the most on couples, he announced he dislikes the couples NaruSaku and naruhina, but he said he likes SasuSaku the most... It is only writing on a video buddy, and if you don't believe me, google it!!

LilHinataGirl 02-19-2011 10:53 AM

Re: to all you sasusaku fans out there!!
 
bite me you weirdo :/

LilHinataGirl 02-19-2011 11:00 AM

Re: to all you sasusaku fans out there!!
 
PLUS anyway it was a 2009 interview NOT a 2010 interview ^ ^

Heroescomeback99 02-19-2011 11:02 AM

Re: to all you sasusaku fans out there!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by LilHinataGirl (Post 4754213)
like wise my young person, it is a newspaper article about who he likes the most on couples, he announced he dislikes the couples NaruSaku and naruhina, but he said he likes SasuSaku the most... It is only writing on a video buddy, and if you don't believe me, google it!!

Like I said, an unbias source. Newspapers all almost always bias. Two more things:
1. It's from around Sakura's confession. At this point, the chapter that it happened at, he wants people to think she may have feelings for Sasuke. He did that so no one would think Sakura would try to kill Sasuke.

2. He wouldn't say "I'm going to have sasusaku at the end." It would be an insult to his story to give away the ending. It would also be insulting for him to turn narusaku's development to nothing at the end, unless something major changed and from more then 10 years of development, it would take around the same amount of time to change that and that is not going to happen because Naruto as a series has about 1-2 years left.

xxPainxx 02-19-2011 11:04 AM

Re: to all you sasusaku fans out there!!
 
And your going to believe a video? >.> i only believe when i see it. this video here looks fake. and wikipedia is bull its a bunch of lies so.. if its true its probably going to be like obitos death. but its SO unlikely to happen because sasuke tried to kill sakura.

LilHinataGirl 02-19-2011 11:04 AM

Re: to all you sasusaku fans out there!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Heroescomeback99 (Post 4754269)
Like I said, an unbias source. Newspapers all almost always bias. Two more things:
1. It's from around Sakura's confession. At this point, the chapter that it happened at, he wants people to think she may have feelings for Sasuke. He did that so no one would think Sakura would try to kill Sasuke.

2. He wouldn't say "I'm going to have sasusaku at the end." It would be an insult to his story to give away the ending. It would also be insulting for him to turn narusaku's development to nothing at the end, unless something major changed and from more then 10 years of development, it would take around the same amount of time to change that and that is not going to happen because Naruto as a series has about 1-2 years left.

he said it was a rumor impose to that there may be a SasuSaku MOMENT around the end of the series, not at the END!!! =/

Heroescomeback99 02-19-2011 11:05 AM

Re: to all you sasusaku fans out there!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by LilHinataGirl (Post 4754260)
PLUS anyway it was a 2009 interview NOT a 2010 interview ^ ^

Also, please specify. He liked Sasusaku in the begining, during the Zabuza arc, but after that he liked narusaku better.(That is being inferred from the development and the anti-sasusaku development.)

LilHinataGirl 02-19-2011 11:07 AM

Re: to all you sasusaku fans out there!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by xxPainxx (Post 4754276)
And your going to believe a video? >.> i only believe when i see it. this video here looks fake. and wikipedia is bull its a bunch of lies so.. if its true its probably going to be like obitos death. but its SO unlikely to happen because sasuke tried to kill sakura.

How bout THIS, I send Kishimoto A Fanmail and see if he replies to my letter!!! THAN if I AM right than what will you say??

Heroescomeback99 02-19-2011 11:08 AM

Re: to all you sasusaku fans out there!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by LilHinataGirl (Post 4754279)
he said it was a rumor impose to that there may be a SasuSaku MOMENT around the end of the series, not at the END!!! =/

Thank you for the clarification. Also, even that "moment" seems unlikely. We've seen Sasuke would have no problem killing Sakura and that Sakura cares about Naruto's feelings more that Sasuke's life.

LilHinataGirl 02-19-2011 11:13 AM

Re: to all you sasusaku fans out there!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Heroescomeback99 (Post 4754299)
Thank you for the clarification. Also, even that "moment" seems unlikely. We've seen Sasuke would have no problem killing Sakura and that Sakura cares about Naruto's feelings more that Sasuke's life.

Stop neglecting the fact that you think you know everything!! Sakura still loves Sasuke but in fact that there may possible be no couple pairing AT all..... Naruto loved Sakura till the fact she LIED to him and there we find out that Sakura is to aware to end up with Naruto.... It will not happen....

xxPainxx 02-19-2011 11:13 AM

Re: to all you sasusaku fans out there!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by LilHinataGirl (Post 4754294)
How bout THIS, I send Kishimoto A Fanmail and see if he replies to my letter!!! THAN if I AM right than what will you say??

Wouldn't care. but its unlikely to have a SasuSaku moment. if your wrong then what will you say?

LilHinataGirl 02-19-2011 11:14 AM

Re: to all you sasusaku fans out there!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by xxPainxx (Post 4754322)
Wouldn't care. but its unlikely to have a SasuSaku moment. if your wrong then what will you say?

Keep my trap shut and wouldnt give a Sh**....

xxPainxx 02-19-2011 11:18 AM

Re: to all you sasusaku fans out there!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by LilHinataGirl (Post 4754325)
Keep my trap shut and wouldnt give a Sh**....

Okay well you go send your message to Kishi and if he says no. I get to Haunt this thread forever. ;]

Heroescomeback99 02-19-2011 11:18 AM

Re: to all you sasusaku fans out there!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by LilHinataGirl (Post 4754320)
Stop neglecting the fact that you think you know everything!! Sakura still loves Sasuke but in fact that there may possible be no couple pairing AT all..... Naruto loved Sakura till the fact she LIED to him and there we find out that Sakura is to aware to end up with Naruto.... It will not happen....

I'm not saying I know everything. Yes, Sakura still does have feelings for Sasuke and Sakura has feelings for Naruto. From what is in the manga, Sakura most likely has stronger feelings for Naruto. Currently, there is no proof anyone loves anyone. Yes, there may no pairings, but there is more likely a chance of pairings.

Biggs Darklighter 02-19-2011 11:53 AM

Re: to all you sasusaku fans out there!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Heroescomeback99 (Post 4754269)
Like I said, an unbias source. Newspapers all almost always bias. Two more things:
1. It's from around Sakura's confession. At this point, the chapter that it happened at, he wants people to think she may have feelings for Sasuke. He did that so no one would think Sakura would try to kill Sasuke.

2. He wouldn't say "I'm going to have sasusaku at the end." It would be an insult to his story to give away the ending. It would also be insulting for him to turn narusaku's development to nothing at the end, unless something major changed and from more then 10 years of development, it would take around the same amount of time to change that and that is not going to happen because Naruto as a series has about 1-2 years left.

Please don't include the time skip period (3 years) as "development time." Naruto wasn't even in the village at the time. He was with Jiraiya training preparing for the Akatsuki. Sakura also was with her master training. Naruto and Sakura were in the academy approximately around age 12 (which is around when the manga began) and now they are about 16-17 years old. How could they have 10 years development time?

kanisawa 02-20-2011 02:36 AM

Re: to all you sasusaku fans out there!!
 
I like it too besides Kishimoto at the time of the 2010 interview states that Hinata would make a better heroine than Sakura and that means that narusaku isn't going to happen!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:00 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.