Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Manga Archives (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=153)
-   -   Spoiler Chapter 528 Discussion (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=92053)

Err 02-17-2011 10:55 PM

Chapter 528 Discussion

It's out. :D

mrsticky005 02-17-2011 11:07 PM

Re: Chapter 528 Discussion

"The battle grows wilder with an unpredictable tailed beast transformation!"

Unpredictable? We already knew they had nine tails chakra. How is it unpredictable.

Vivi 02-17-2011 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrsticky005 (Post 4749081)
"The battle grows wilder with an unpredictable tailed beast transformation!"

Unpredictable? We already knew they had nine tails chakra. How is it unpredictable.

I believe it's cause he can actually transform instead of just using the Chakra to wield the Sage Weapons.

gama-sennin 02-17-2011 11:58 PM

What a chapter! The haxxes keep growing and I am pretty sure by the end of this year, narutoverse will be a force to reckon with.

A tailed beast transformation without the beast itself. Kinda like Sora IMO.

Revived Kakuzu 02-18-2011 04:23 AM

I guess the Kyuubi's chakra has it's own mind...
But Kinkaku's third tail from the left... Was really long, wasn't it? I wonder why...

Zango 02-18-2011 04:37 AM

Nice chapter. Explained some things from last chapter a bit better. I'm sure the reason his transformation is a bit out of whack is obviously due to the fact he's not an actual Jinchurriki, so his "fox" is more like a cheap duplicate.

Also, Kakuzu got a line of dialogue! Yayz! Plus it seems to me like he'll be able to re-gain his hearts (Why would he bother threading up all those fodders otherwise?) and his personnal knowing of Kin & Ginkaku gives this idea: You heard it here first, Kakuzu will be the one to confirm OR deny Tobi's claim to be Madara.

Ishtar 02-18-2011 05:00 AM

Kakuzu had dialogue. o-o
I wonder what his relation to the Kin-gin bro's were.

Parak111 02-18-2011 05:13 AM

I liked this chapter. Kakuzu got a line indeed! But...he knows Kinkaku & Ginkaku? Where the heck did Kishi pull this out? I mean...Kakuzu was a ninja from the Hidden Waterfall Village. The brothers are from the Hidden Cloud Village, and if I'm right, the villages are quite far from each other.

Unless...Kakuzu DID like to take bounties...like Chiriku. I see where this comes from.

It was most probably Kakuzu who killed them, since there probably was a bounty on their heads, and together with Hidan (or his unknown previous Akatsuki partner, who he killed) they killed them to take the bounty. He killed Ginkaku, Kinkaku got mad, and thus where Kakuzu recalls this from. This makes sense.

You heard it first from me!!!:geek:

NagatoGod_of_Pain 02-18-2011 05:23 AM

Quote:

I liked this chapter. Kakuzu got a line indeed! But...he knows Kinkaku & Ginkaku? Where the heck did Kishi pull this out? I mean...Kakuzu was a ninja from the Hidden Waterfall Village. The brothers are from the Hidden Cloud Village, and if I'm right, the villages are quite far from each other.

Unless...Kakuzu DID like to take bounties...like Chiriku. I see where this comes from.

It was most probably Kakuzu who killed them, since there probably was a bounty on their heads, and together with Hidan (or his unknown previous Akatsuki partner, who he killed) they killed them to take the bounty. He killed Ginkaku, Kinkaku got mad, and thus where Kakuzu recalls this from. This makes sense.

You heard it first from me!!!:geek:
Sounds reasonable enough.

I am disappointed that Ginkaku simply cried in fear when he could've said brother instead to communicate. Seeing two tailed beast transformations raging through the war would be much more interesting to me.

Now what about the other Jinchuuriki's? Maybe they keep their powers like Gaara? We've never seen another Jinchuuriki come back to life before as Gaara did so I'm guessing the Beast's power stays with them.

Lady Tsunade 02-18-2011 05:26 AM

Boring. Only interesting thing was that Kakuzu had a relation to the twins. He knew that when Ginkaku got taken out Kinkaku got pissed off and went Kyuubi. Could it be he was the one who killed them?

Anyway, their abilities go entirely by TNJ. And the battle was the most plot influenced thing ever xD Darui somehow managed to change his word before he got sucked in. At least we know the twins aren't very fast though. Getting blitzed by Darui so many times. I really hope people like A or Tsunade come in to fight off Kyuubi Kinkaku. Their probably isn't anyone else able to do so at the moment. Kakashi is occupied, Gai is occupied [though his jutsu would be useless], Gaara is occupied and so is Onoki.

A can blitz Kin and perhaps inflict some sort of damage with Raiton. Tsunade has endless knowledge on the Kyuubi powers and most likely a seal of some sort to get rid of the shroud of bijuu chakra.

Parak111 02-18-2011 05:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NagatoGod_of_Pain (Post 4749351)
Sounds reasonable enough.

:geek:Indeed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lady Tsunade (Post 4749352)
Boring. Only interesting thing was that Kakuzu had a relation to the twins. He knew that when Ginkaku got taken out Kinkaku got pissed off and went Kyuubi. Could it be he was the one who killed them?

Pretty much. Like I said, there was probably a bounty on their heads, and he killed them to take it, like he did with Chiriku and Asuma. We all know Kakuzu loves money.`:P

Yori 02-18-2011 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lady Tsunade (Post 4749352)

Anyway, their abilities go entirely by TNJ. And the battle was the most plot influenced thing ever xD Darui somehow managed to change his word before he got sucked in. At least we know the twins aren't very fast though. Getting blitzed by Darui so many times. I really hope people like A or Tsunade come in to fight off Kyuubi Kinkaku. Their probably isn't anyone else able to do so at the moment. Kakashi is occupied, Gai is occupied [though his jutsu would be useless], Gaara is occupied and so is Onoki.

A can blitz Kin and perhaps inflict some sort of damage with Raiton. Tsunade has endless knowledge on the Kyuubi powers and most likely a seal of some sort to get rid of the shroud of bijuu chakra.

Your hyping up Tsunade, please stop it because it's likely she can't.

Anyway this was a good chapter overall. The switch from Dull to sorry was totally PNJ. Oh by the way LT Darui didn't blitz Gin. Gin thought he was sucked up so he didn't pay attention.

gama-sennin 02-18-2011 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yori (Post 4749369)

Er..I think LT is right this time. Tsunade has been Hokage for like forever and even a dumbest one would try to know as much as possible about their best weapon. We know that she took special care of Naruto and may be she also made it a point to know about his/Kyuubi's powers and limitations. Just a speculation, but, if she didnt, then she is without doubt the worst Hokage ever.

Lady Tsunade 02-18-2011 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yori (Post 4749369)

Anyway this was a good chapter overall. The switch from Dull to sorry was totally PNJ. Oh by the way LT Darui didn't blitz Gin. Gin thought he was sucked up so he didn't pay attention.

Nope. Fourth Hokage made seals for sealing away Kyuubi. Hiruzen was a master of seals. He taught those to the Sannin. Jiraiya had a seal capable of sealing away the Kyuubi. And Yamato had a method of doing so by using a special seal from Wood Release. Tsunade is a master of seals. And a member of the Senju Clan. And when she's not complaining about paperwork she can be rather studious. She has a lot of base knowledge to work from there thanks to past Hokage and comrades, teachers etc. Chances are she has her own seal to stop Narutos Kyuubi chakra. If she knows the seal Minato put on him will break if he gets angry again - she kind of has to have some sort of sealing method to fall back on.

Like gama said, Kyuubi is their best weapon. As Hokage, she already has knowledge on his abilities - and from the amount of times he's transforms she's bound to have had reports from Kakashi, Sakura etc. and his powers.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gama-sennin (Post 4749384)
Er..I think LT is right this time. Tsunade has been Hokage for like forever and even a dumbest one would try to know as much as possible about their best weapon. We know that she took special care of Naruto and may be she also made it a point to know about his/Kyuubi's powers and limitations. Just a speculation, but, if she didnt, then she is without doubt the worst Hokage ever.

And what do you mean this time? lol

gama-sennin 02-18-2011 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lady Tsunade (Post 4749410)
And what do you mean this time? lol

Oh...I meant "time and again"...`:P

tsuki 02-18-2011 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zango (Post 4749329)
Nice chapter. Explained some things from last chapter a bit better. I'm sure the reason his transformation is a bit out of whack is obviously due to the fact he's not an actual Jinchurriki, so his "fox" is more like a cheap duplicate.

Also, Kakuzu got a line of dialogue! Yayz! Plus it seems to me like he'll be able to re-gain his hearts (Why would he bother threading up all those fodders otherwise?) and his personnal knowing of Kin & Ginkaku gives this idea: You heard it here first, Kakuzu will be the one to confirm OR deny Tobi's claim to be Madara.

I think Kakuzu already has his hearts, because the animal masks were on his back. Kakuza is really old and claimed to fihgt with the First Hokage, so he could definetly know if Tobi is Madara.

Anyway, great chapter. I wonder who is going to jump in and save darui

Shooting Star 02-18-2011 08:46 AM

I wonder what kind of power Kakuzu's mask has (the one destroyed by Kakashi in the beggining of their previous battle).
I wonder why Kinkaku's has such a long tail compared to the other 5.

Vivi 02-18-2011 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shooting Star (Post 4749567)
I wonder what kind of power Kakuzu's mask has (the one destroyed by Kakashi in the beggining of their previous battle).
I wonder why Kinkaku's has such a long tail compared to the other 5.

Quite sure it was Iron Skin.

Shooting Star 02-18-2011 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vivi (Post 4749570)
Quite sure it was Iron Skin.

Is that so? I always thought each of Kakuzu's heart possessed a different element. Since he has 5 heart, I thought he had the domain of the 5 elements (water, fire, earth, lightning and air).

thenewguy 02-18-2011 09:33 AM

I think Kinkaku is the key to naruto gaining the yin of kyuubi chakra and go into full bijuu form