Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Character Talk (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   whats a bingo book? (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=9194)

Decendent of Sasuke 07-04-2009 01:42 PM

whats a bingo book?

i heard about it in one of the episodes and am wondering what it is

kakashi uzumaki 07-04-2009 01:45 PM

Re: whats a bingo book?

yea nice question but 4 me its a book where the names of the pple u want dead are in

BaneDeidara 07-04-2009 01:46 PM

The Bingo Book in the show is basicaly a book that list's all the realy bad criminals the village wants to be caught.

Chidori Shuriken 07-04-2009 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BaneDeidara (Post 466085)
The Bingo Book in the show is basicaly a book that list's all the realy bad criminals the village wants to be caught.

Correct.

Fimimaro 07-04-2009 03:24 PM

It's a mission book with the missions you are assigned to. It doesn't always have peole you want dead in.
Spoiler:
But for Sai it does in the episode when he is supposed to kill Sasuke it does.

deidara330 07-04-2009 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Decendent of Sasuke (Post 466073)

It's technically a list of ninja you've been assigned to kill, or a list of ninja that must be killed on sight. Zabuza was in kakashi's bingo book, meaning he's a deadly criminal that Kakashi must kill if he encountered Zabuza (which he did).

Leaf 07-04-2009 05:10 PM

In naruto shippuden ultimate ninja 4, Theres a Book called "Bingo Book" Lady Tsunade gives you. You need to catch 48-50 Bandits/Criminals as a Mission!

Your welcome for the Help!

-Leaf...;)

Life AKA Death 07-04-2009 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kakashi uzumaki (Post 466080)
yea nice question but 4 me its a book where the names of the pple u want dead are in

pretty much

KusutaMerazukie 07-04-2009 08:10 PM

ok a bingo book is filled with ninjas and how high their skills are
also most of the times a bingo book has a bounty [a amount of money that ppl will pay for that ninja dead or alive]
So if u pay attention when sai goes 2 orichimaru they make a bingo book out of the anbu black opps profiles ^^

Decendent of Sasuke 07-05-2009 09:38 AM

does each individual character have a bingo book (meaning they have their specific people they have to kill, and another person has specific people they have to kill) or is it 1 bingo book per village?

deidara330 07-05-2009 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Decendent of Sasuke (Post 472121)
does each individual character have a bingo book (meaning they have their specific people they have to kill, and another person has specific people they have to kill) or is it 1 bingo book per village?

Well, some ninja like Sai have bingo books specially created for them, and are given entire missions with the purpose of assasinating those people. Whereas ninja with bingo books like Kakashi's are given their's through their village, and every shinobi in that village has the same people in their Bingo Book. But sometimes a bingo book is just a list of ninja you want to kill, such as when Orochimaru asked Kabuto to compile a bingo book of ninja assigned to protect Tsunade. I hope that helps.

Decendent of Sasuke 07-05-2009 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deidara330 (Post 472179)
Well, some ninja like Sai have bingo books specially created for them, and are given entire missions with the purpose of assasinating those people. Whereas ninja with bingo books like Kakashi's are given their's through their village, and every shinobi in that village has the same people in their Bingo Book. But sometimes a bingo book is just a list of ninja you want to kill, such as when Orochimaru asked Kabuto to compile a bingo book of ninja assigned to protect Tsunade. I hope that helps.

a bit confusing :shock:

*HinataGurl* 07-08-2009 10:00 PM

bingo books are a list of criminals. some are made only for anbu

Neos109 07-15-2009 05:16 PM

bingo books are books holding informationg on criminals that are meant to be caught(sometimes dead, sometimes alive, sometimes either) Some are created especially for certain people, like the one Sai had, while others might be handed out to all the highly ranked ninja of a village, such as the one Kakashi had. for more info(but not much) go to... and for more info about naruto in general go to...

dragonjinchuriki dj 07-15-2009 05:44 PM

bingo books r books that have a list of pple mostly of rouge ninja criminals and highly dangerous pple that r givin 2 sertain pple like the anbu or kakashi or sai and the pple who r givin these books r supposed 2 assasinate or kill the pple who r listed in the book does that answer ur question?

nexthokage 07-16-2009 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by banedeidara (Post 466085)
the bingo book in the show is basicaly a book that list's all the realy bad criminals the village wants to be caught.

ur right

Uberawesome 07-22-2009 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Decendent of Sasuke (Post 466073)

Its a book, but when you open it, its a Bingo Board, its what ninjas so when they complete missions.

at least i wish it was, i love bingo :( :( :( :(

actually, its a hit-list

Itachi Uchia 07-22-2009 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uberawesome (Post 658849)
Its a book, but when you open it, its a Bingo Board, its what ninjas so when they complete missions.

at least i wish it was, i love bingo :( :( :( :(

actually, its a hit-list

yea it is but the people in there are s ranked criminals

Luna Mikazuki 07-23-2009 12:11 AM

It is a HIT LIST EXACTLY! (except in book form)

Uchiha master 07-23-2009 11:08 AM

It's a book were people keep track of people they want to kill, muahahahahahahaha:twisted::twisted::twisted: