Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Games (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Naruto Ultimate Ninja: ultimate ninja heroes 3? (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=88470)

narutofan180 01-02-2011 01:40 PM

ultimate ninja heroes 3?

is it just me, or was naruto shippuden ultimate ninja heroes 3 a quick and easy game? like, come on! i bought the game on tuesday last week and finished it on thursday! `#( and it cost me at least 45 bucks! `#( but i liked the filler arc of the "leaf" anbu. and i really can't stand anime fillers! i almost cryed when sasuke showed up and when they both used there jutsu on shinga! :oops:

anyway.. i just want to hear peapoles thoughts on this... have a nice day!

Shikamaru Nara 01-02-2011 01:42 PM

Re: ultimate ninja heroes 3?

Belongs in the ultimate ninja section.

narutofan180 01-02-2011 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara (Post 4569160)
Belongs in the ultimate ninja section.

sorry. did'int see that section! kind of new here. but will you be answering my post?

Shikamaru Nara 01-02-2011 02:05 PM

I haven't played it, so I don't know. Sorry.

narutofan180 01-03-2011 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara (Post 4569310)
I haven't played it, so I don't know. Sorry.

how do i move posts to a different location? `o.o" sorry, i'm new...

Kakuzu 01-03-2011 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by narutofan180 (Post 4573107)
how do i move posts to a different location? `o.o" sorry, i'm new...

Click on "Thread Tools" right above in the green bar. There is a bullet that says "Move Thread."

I beat it in three days... I was impressed with a few things and dissappointed with others, mainly Pain's movesets...

narutofan180 01-04-2011 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kakuzu (Post 4573316)
Click on "Thread Tools" right above in the green bar. There is a bullet that says "Move Thread."

I beat it in three days... I was impressed with a few things and dissappointed with others, mainly Pain's movesets...

thanks for telling me how to moved the threads! and i also hate how all the pains have the same ultimate jutsus. the only thing i really like is that you can fight 4 cpu's at once and all the characters playable! but i don't think 45 bucks was worth it... i know that it's from sony and it is a psp game, but i would put maybe 30 at the most or maybe at least $39.99.

rasengan221257 01-04-2011 01:37 PM

It was ok....It took me about a week to beat it(but mostly because i didnt want to beat the game quick like most psp games) the story is ok n i wished they gave 4 tailed naruto an ultimate. I did like the 4 player fights.

narutofan180 01-04-2011 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rasengan221257 (Post 4578006)
It was ok....It took me about a week to beat it(but mostly because i didnt want to beat the game quick like most psp games) the story is ok n i wished they gave 4 tailed naruto an ultimate. I did like the 4 player fights.

yeah... they should have made the ninjutsu for 4 tailed naruto some sort of kyubi swipe and then fake fox blast for the ultimate.

~Amaterasu~ 01-06-2011 11:36 AM

I like the game.. And yes, I too, finished the story mode in like 3 days.. After that I completed it 100%.. The game is easy but fun..

Kakuzu 01-06-2011 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by narutofan180 (Post 4577840)
thanks for telling me how to moved the threads! and i also hate how all the pains have the same ultimate jutsus. the only thing i really like is that you can fight 4 cpu's at once and all the characters playable! but i don't think 45 bucks was worth it... i know that it's from sony and it is a psp game, but i would put maybe 30 at the most or maybe at least $39.99.

No problemo.

I know... I would have expected Deva to have Almighty Push, Asura to have his cannon or a move with his true form, and Animal to have a combination of summonings. Plus, none of them (along with the rest of the Akatsuki minus Itachi and Kisame) even had link jutsu's...

Deva Path doesn't even use any gravity control jutsu's in the game at all besides the on wall break, which isn't even usable on Deva Path himself.:lol:

Asura Path doesn't show any signs of rockets, lazers, or his true form. Very dissappointing.

Animal Path, in my opinion, was the best design out of the three. There's nothing negative I can really say about him other than his down B with the crab is a tad slow and awkward.

The four players was a cool feature, but when you are doing 1 vs. 3's in the story, it's rediculously difficult and tedious. It only takes one of them to use a substitution and you are suddenly surrounded on all sides with no means of escape until you land a substituition. Eventually you run out of chakra and it's almost impossible to break free...

Story mode was thorough and extensive. I thougght it was put together quite nicely. The combination of a special story exclusive to the game AND the regular story was a terrific addition.