Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Games (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Naruto CCG: Your Favorite Deck-Types (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=8790)

ItachiAnbu 07-02-2009 06:44 AM

Your Favorite Deck-Types

Post your fav decks that you have!!!! This is a thread where everyone can share their tech, strategy, and awesomeness!

My fav decks:

Gaara >9k, Uchiha Pump, Jonin Rush

Gaara >9k: The idea behind this deck is to grab my gaara, search out all my jutsu, and then use them to control the field. I use plenty of wind draw missions, for a huge draw bonus. I once used up my entire deck when I went to turn 13! Also, for even more draw, I use a Futaba/Haku/Shizune/ino combo, so I can draw about 2-3 cards every turn! I also use Shikamaru/Temari, and Shikamaru IQ of 200 or higher; these are to give me tons of mental power battles.

Uchiha pump: This is a fire deck, which uses the standard fire jutsu, plusd tons of search and draw missions. I also use the Itachi/Deidara platoon, just for coolness. It's also one of the key cards in the deck. I use Tin Kalashi, to make sure you can't use any jutsu, and I use sasuke For The Aim, to pump up my teams. With this deck it's possible to get my Sasuke to 12/6 power!!!!

Jonin rush: Most people mistake this deck for a Jonins Intervention deck, it's not. I use jutsus like Five Hungry Sharks, Water Vortex, and Water Prison. I use Ranmaru, Raiga, Kisame, Zabuza, Orochimaru, Haku, and The Second Hokage in my ninja line-up. I use max draw power missions like Appearance of unknown Rivals, and Bingo Book. I also use tutors like Karashi, Vision of the Future, and Abandonment.

ItachiAnbu 07-04-2009 10:10 AM

Re: Your Favorite Deck-Types

No one? Really, huh.:|

abby750 07-04-2009 10:15 AM

cool :)

R.K. 07-04-2009 11:36 PM

I don't have a lot of cards(not nearly enough to have a one element type deck[that wouldn't suck at least]), but I like to use my water cards the most. Too bad I don't own many water type cards. All of my powerful jutsu cards are water sadly :(

I only play against my brother btw.

kazzim13 07-05-2009 11:22 PM

i used to play the game and then everywhere that had tourny's quit so i had to stop playin the game too. I used a Lee deck based around damaging the oppenent's field. i had some great matches and for the area i was one of the first to use lee like that when eternal rivialry came out. i miss the game but haven't played in about 3 sets

ItachiAnbu 07-06-2009 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R.K. (Post 470066)
I don't have a lot of cards(not nearly enough to have a one element type deck[that wouldn't suck at least]), but I like to use my water cards the most. Too bad I don't own many water type cards. All of my powerful jutsu cards are water sadly :(

I only play against my brother btw.

Well, splash some into your water deck. What I mean is, you can always add in some extra cards that aren't water.

Or, you can use a Dual Element deck, such as Water/Fire, and then use water and fire cards.

anbu21 07-06-2009 07:10 AM

i have nvs which is a genin rush deck.

i also have a deidara deck that im trying to build for the next set.

ItachiAnbu 07-06-2009 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anbu21 (Post 480507)
i have nvs which is a genin rush deck.

i also have a deidara deck that im trying to build for the next set.

Sweet. That rocks.

anbu21 07-07-2009 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ItachiAnbu (Post 480528)
Sweet. That rocks.

i know earth is gonna be sick next set :shock:

Vatanui AKA Pride 07-07-2009 10:22 PM

You do?
Why?

ItachiAnbu 07-08-2009 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride (Post 501482)
You do?
Why?

Uh, wait, what?

Matthewkyle1 07-08-2009 03:59 PM

i use lightning. one jutsu with gold lee and someone is going to die. also when i get lee and guy from the tin and the newest naruto and gamabunta i am basically unstoppable. to make me even better i have emina, the fat prince, and the jiraya that gets jutsus back if naruto is in play. i can use a lee jutsu, like double dynamic entry every turn guaranteed. beasty...

ItachiAnbu 07-09-2009 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matthewkyle1 (Post 508040)
i use lightning. one jutsu with gold lee and someone is going to die. also when i get lee and guy from the tin and the newest naruto and gamabunta i am basically unstoppable. to make me even better i have emina, the fat prince, and the jiraya that gets jutsus back if naruto is in play. i can use a lee jutsu, like double dynamic entry every turn guaranteed. beasty...

Nice. So you're a Lightning Taijutsu player? I don't see a lot of those anymore. My brother has a Lightning/Earth Taijutsu deck, and it's only ok.

I've been looking foir a way around Naruto/Gamabunta and Lee/Guy in my Wind deck, and decided to use Shikamaru/Temari, to generate mental power battles.

:cool:

zerosameri 07-09-2009 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ItachiAnbu (Post 513649)
Nice. So you're a Lightning Taijutsu player? I don't see a lot of those anymore. My brother has a Lightning/Earth Taijutsu deck, and it's only ok.

I've been looking foir a way around Naruto/Gamabunta and Lee/Guy in my Wind deck, and decided to use Shikamaru/Temari, to generate mental power battles.

I don't wanna like, burst your bubble or nuthin, but you can only have up to 3 copies of a ninja with the same name in your deck. It's a rule. You can also only have one ninja with the same name at a time, unless it says otherwise in the effect text. i

Otherwise, I'd make an all Sakura deck, and an all Sasuke deck.

i know i don't ever use it, i need to reword it. i have and other one i use. but i'll just delet that post.

ItachiAnbu 07-09-2009 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zerosameri (Post 516005)
i know i don't ever use it, i need to reword it. i have and other one i use. but i'll just delet that post.

Ok, cool.

ninja1080 11-18-2009 01:10 PM

I use a mix of lightning, fire, wind, and earth. But most of the cards in my deck are lightning.

sarutobi17 11-18-2009 01:18 PM

i use all elements but mostly i just use ninja's and jutsu's mostly in my deck i made.i don't use to many mission cards.

kage karasu 11-18-2009 01:25 PM

i use a wind earth type deck loaded with cards like shizune, and other simalar effects to return cards to my deck and just wait and watch my opponents deck out.

my second deck is mainly just fire/water no real theme

then ive got a wind water same as my fire/water nothing special

then last theres my lightning/fire/wind that uses the overflowing chakra naruto + jiraiya trick to get my jutsus in the discard pile and bring em back to my hand

sarutobi17 11-18-2009 01:36 PM

do you set your teams in any order or just choose when you decide about teams.

ItachiAnbu 11-18-2009 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarutobi17 (Post 1766060)
do you set your teams in any order or just choose when you decide about teams.

Well, after the Mission phase (which is where you play ninja, mission, or client cards), you have the Organization phase, which is where you organize your ninja's into teams of 3 (unless a card says otherwise). Any three ninja may go in a team (unless a card says otherwise). Only the "attacker" may organize his teams (unless a card dictates otherwise).

Once that's done, you send out teams in you Battle phase. You may only send out 3 teams (unless a card says otherwise), and each team may have any number of ninja, but you may not change the placement of ninja after the Organization phase (unless a card says otherwise). Once you choose teams to be sent out, you pick a head ninja for each team. Apply the "combat" (first number) of the head ninja, and the "support" (second number) of any back ninja.