Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Creative Corner (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   the nameless ninja (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=8305)

jacobjak 06-29-2009 09:19 AM

the nameless ninja

As a shuikern flew by his ear Paul shouted "We have been spotted run for it,"
The three ninja ran from there pursuers their enemy was quick but they were quicker they dogded the kunai and shukerin coming from the enemy. John threw paper bombs on the ground and the enemy ran right into them "Three down 2 to go," i shouted we turned around and chased them. then we suddenly appered infront of them and stabbed the two remaning enemy in the heart they died quickly and we headed to our base. it was destroyed it took us 3 days of hard work to rebuild. Who are we no one knows not even us we were nameless ninja we were soon called rogue ninja and attacked constetly there was no escape we did the best we could we adapted our own names ,suki,zuzi,and shunji three nameless ninjas hated for no reason we are attacked 5 times every week we are amazed we survived we take a rest from the diffucties of life.......to be continued

Ryaque 06-29-2009 09:23 AM

Re: the nameless ninja

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacobjak (Post 416070)
As a shuikern flew by his ear Paul shouted "We have been spotted run for it,"
The three ninja ran from there pursuers their enemy was quick but they were quicker they dogded the kunai and shukerin coming from the enemy. John threw paper bombs on the ground and the enemy ran right into them "Three down 2 to go," i shouted we turned around and chased them. then we suddenly appered infront of them and stabbed the two remaning enemy in the heart they died quickly and we headed to our base. it was destroyed it took us 3 days of hard work to rebuild. Who are we no one knows not even us we were nameless ninja we were soon called rogue ninja and attacked constetly there was no escape we did the best we could we adapted our own names ,paul,john,and jake three nameless ninjas hated for no reason we are attacked 5 times every week we are amazed we survived we take a rest from the diffucties of life.......to be continued

Good story.:mrgreen: You got me on the edge of my seat.

jacobjak 06-29-2009 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryaque (Post 416090)
Good story.:mrgreen: You got me on the edge of my seat.

lol thanks i was trying to get spell check in there when i get off the laptop and go on the computer ill fix it

jacobjak 06-29-2009 09:35 AM

ok heres part two

i awoke with a start in the middle of the night i looked around my partners were still sleeping i heard howling outside i decided to go check it out. as i got closer the sound became louder it was a lone wolf the deadlist kind kunai in hand i slowly moved forward would it attack i was about to find out. i was spotted the wolf jumped i stared at it its teeth bared it tackled me was this the end i thought. the wolf ripped into my backpack and stole some beef jerky layed down next to me and started knawing on it. so thats what it wanted i thought and i got up reached my hand closer to it. the wolf didn't mind i stroked its soft fur it was a trained hunter and had contact with humans i heard a scream coming from the base and i ran back the wolf followed behind me...... to be continued
cause im hungry

SRhyse 06-29-2009 09:38 AM

Keep em coming, dude!

jacobjak 06-29-2009 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SRhyse (Post 416190)
Keep em coming, dude!

i will

jacobjak 06-29-2009 09:51 AM

ok im gonna write part 3 after lunch

Ryaque 06-29-2009 10:03 AM

This is great!! Part Three, Part Three, Part Three.

jacobjak 06-29-2009 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryaque (Post 416329)
This is great!! Part Three, Part Three, Part Three.

lol after lunch i have part three thought out but im still hungry just wait a few minutes

Sensei : Riku Arashi 06-29-2009 10:30 AM

great story

hey me and a few friends are writing a story its called Sand Shinobi you should read it

jacobjak 06-29-2009 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sensei : Riku Arashi (Post 416513)
great story

hey me and a few friends are writing a story its called Sand Shinobi you should read it

ok ill check it out

Sensei : Riku Arashi 06-29-2009 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacobjak (Post 416531)
ok ill check it out

thanks

jacobjak 06-29-2009 10:43 AM

time to go back into the story are you ready for part three if not well too bad.

As i ran back to the base i could hear the sound of steel hitting steel and the screams of my teamate. I ran i to the base kunai in hand the wolf trailing behind me teeth barred the wolf jumped i could hear the scream and sound of teeth biting bone as i walked closer i saw it was a lone assasin. he was about to die i called the wolf back to me i tied the assasins hands and feet together. i ran over to my teamate still screaming he had a deep flesh wound. Since we had no medical nija we bound it together with a piece of cloth. I saw he was stabbed muiltiple times in the leg. my other teamate was in a coma with a slash on the head he must of fainted from loss of blood i thought. i tied some cloth to that wound to i heard a roar from outside it must be another attack i though. i threw 5 kunai at the first wave all hiting in etheir the head or the heart. i then lined the outside of the base to fend off the remaining attacks the next 2 waves died in an explosion this time the roaring was louder i knew what it was and with out my teamates i might not be able to stop the fearsome war bear........to be continued

Ryaque 06-29-2009 10:45 AM

Wow, this is great. I love it.

jacobjak 06-29-2009 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryaque (Post 416594)
Wow, this is great. I love it.

thanks its alot easier to write without your teacher telling you what to do

Sensei : Riku Arashi 06-29-2009 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacobjak (Post 416609)
thanks its alot easier to write without your teacher telling you what to do

yeah it is

jacobjak 06-29-2009 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sensei : Riku Arashi (Post 416670)
yeah it is

yup :lol:

NaruSakufluff4ever 06-29-2009 11:00 AM

im falling off my seat XD

jacobjak 06-29-2009 11:08 AM

here we go part 4

The roars got loader i had two choices run or protect my freinds i chose to proctect them. the war bear is one on the most powerful enemy they have ever throw at us it took all of us to take it down but now im alone time to fight back. i charge out throwing kunai at the beast it slashes me in the stomach "ahhhh" i scream as the pain comes in. i jump up in the air slash the bears head and then stick my sword into into its heart it ignores the pain turning around and hitting me in the head dazzed from the blow i continue the fight my countless atttacks have no effect i thro a paper bomb on it head it explodes stunning it for a second then while its stunned i throw two kunai at its head hitting the beast in its skull crying out in pain it attack hurling me into the wall of the base still dazzed from the blow and from loss of blood i faint i wake up in the morning the huge bear is lying dead next to me its mouth is on my shoe i quickly pull my leg away. i try to get up but on of my legs are broke i grab a nearby stick and use it as a splint when i get up i notice a huge bite mark on the back on its head. then nearby i see the wolf chewing on its leg. so i was saved by him i thought then i noiticed my teamates are awake the congraulate me but i told them it was thanks to the wolf we are alive we must relocate i said and we straped paper bombs to the base and blew it up and we continued down the path to our other base........to be continued

jacobjak 06-29-2009 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NaruSakufluff4ever (Post 416703)
im falling off my seat XD

lol :lol: