Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Games (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm: Naruto Storm 2 Tournaments (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=81893)

Tournament Kings 11-12-2010 01:38 PM

Naruto Storm 2 Tournaments

Hey everyone. As the first tournament is coming to an end, we are opening up registration for our upcoming second Naruto tournament. A lot of things have changed and we would like your guys input on those changes. Please make sure to read all the rules and follow them. Feel free to ask any questions.

We have Team Tournaments and Single Tournaments for both the Xbox 360 and PS3 Players. Everyone is welcome.

Click here to go to the tournament

Simply click on the thread that relates to you, read the rules, then post with the format given. Tournaments with the #2 on their name is the ones that are open for registration.

Registration is now Open. Follow the rules. DO NOT post until you have read and understood all of the rules. No Exceptions!

Tournament Start: November 19, 2010.

Contact me at outlawx@tournamentkings.com

INFINITE LIGHT 11-12-2010 02:03 PM

Re: Naruto Storm 2 Tournaments

Good sir I have read the rules and I am a bit confused this may be obvious to you but to me i don't think it was state plainly enough in the rules.

The singles tournament is for one person and you can only pick no characters with no assists.

and the teams tournament is for you and your friends to join up and play against people but the matches are still singles with no supports?

Please clear up my confusion.

Tournament Kings 11-12-2010 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iJustOwnin (Post 4299289)
Good sir I have read the rules and I am a bit confused this may be obvious to you but to me i don't think it was state plainly enough in the rules.

The singles tournament is for one person and you can only pick no characters with no assists.

and the teams tournament is for you and your friends to join up and play against people but the matches are still singles with no supports?

Please clear up my confusion.

Everything you said about singles is correct. However, for teams, they are team matches, so there are supports.

Pain_man_who_became_god 11-12-2010 02:28 PM

not that i play as itachi much but hes not that hard to beat. if awakening is the only reason for banning, 8t,6 and 4t should be banned as well but thats just my opinion. im down to join. any prize? like rep or something?

Tournament Kings 11-12-2010 02:35 PM

The prizes for this one are ranking and points. Later on, that adds to your overall amount of points that are used for future tournaments that contain actual prizes, PSN card points or MS points or games or money.

INFINITE LIGHT 11-13-2010 12:50 PM

So there is no singles tournament that allows you to use supports? only a team tournament that allows you to use supports where you must play with multiple people over xbox live?

Tournament Kings 11-14-2010 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iJustOwnin (Post 4303009)
So there is no singles tournament that allows you to use supports? only a team tournament that allows you to use supports where you must play with multiple people over xbox live?

As of now, yeah. We might open up two tournament types for singles later on. It all depends on the amount of people that join.

Frost ninja 11-14-2010 10:51 AM

I joined in with three random people and we are in a teams match.
Explain in clearer detail how the process goes...
Lower seed does something, then something about picking who and what?

Tournament Kings 11-14-2010 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frost ninja (Post 4308000)
I joined in with three random people and we are in a teams match.
Explain in clearer detail how the process goes...
Lower seed does something, then something about picking who and what?

Seeds are pretty much placings, like 1. Team Ninja 2. Team Shadow and so on and so forth. The lower seeded team, being Team Shadow picks their player and character first. so lets say, Team shadow picks Player 1 and he will be using Shikamaru.

This was done so that noone waits till the other opponent chooses their character. And from that point, whoever the winner is, must state what character they are using first. So if i keep beating the other team's opponents, i have to keep saying who my character will be first.

Hope that made sense to you.

Frost ninja 11-14-2010 12:37 PM

kinda.
So you can't change characters until you beat your current opponent?

Tournament Kings 11-14-2010 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frost ninja (Post 4308605)
kinda.
So you can't change characters until you beat your current opponent?

Yeah that's right.

shadow9794 11-14-2010 05:41 PM

i cant find rules on the ps3 singles 2 tournament the only thing that shows up is a few of the admin pics but nothing else can i jus register on this site?

Tournament Kings 11-14-2010 05:51 PM

http://royalfivepro.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tandc

On the top, click the rules. They are both there. Team and Singles Rules

XYuNG_TA3X 11-14-2010 11:20 PM

My team signd^ R8

Dobermann2323 11-15-2010 12:16 AM

I never ever see the tournaments on time... I always see them when people have already picked my first choice characters.
I'll never be able to enter a tournament, argh!

Tournament Kings 11-15-2010 04:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XYuNG_TA3X (Post 4311196)
My team signd^ R8

your team hasn't signed up for the new one. i don't see the post.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dobermann2323 (Post 4311240)
I never ever see the tournaments on time... I always see them when people have already picked my first choice characters.
I'll never be able to enter a tournament, argh!

You can have the same character as someone else. It's not first come first serve. You're welcome to join.

shadow9794 11-15-2010 05:20 PM

[QUOTE=Tournament Kings;4311449]your team hasn't signed up for the new one. i don't see the post. QUOTE]

u can put us down 4 the new 1 but we need 1 more team member tho bobbyyug doesnt wana play in dis 1

Tournament Kings 11-15-2010 05:24 PM

[QUOTE=shadow9794;4313886]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tournament Kings (Post 4311449)
your team hasn't signed up for the new one. i don't see the post. QUOTE]

u can put us down 4 the new 1 but we need 1 more team member tho bobbyyug doesnt wana play in dis 1

oh ok. so then just let me know when you got everyone. and then go post over there with the format.

Frost ninja 11-15-2010 08:02 PM

Three random guys are going to be coming in style 8)
Cards 088, 089, 090

Dobermann2323 11-16-2010 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tournament Kings (Post 4299184)
Hey everyone. As the first tournament is coming to an end, we are opening up registration for our upcoming second Naruto tournament. A lot of things have changed and we would like your guys input on those changes. Please make sure to read all the rules and follow them. Feel free to ask any questions.

We have Team Tournaments and Single Tournaments for both the Xbox 360 and PS3 Players. Everyone is welcome.

Click here to go to the tournament

Simply click on the thread that relates to you, read the rules, then post with the format given. Tournaments with the #2 on their name is the ones that are open for registration.

Registration is now Open. Follow the rules. DO NOT post until you have read and understood all of the rules. No Exceptions!

Tournament Start: November 19, 2010.

Contact me at outlawx@tournamentkings.com

Hi, i have made my entry, just confirming you got it?
Gamertag: Doberman2323. That one?
And im in new zealand so the time zones would be different. Could you please give me the date & time the tournament starts, and what time zone you're in. Thanks :)