Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   The Role Play HQ (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   How about we start a Forum multiverse (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=81688)

trouble88 11-10-2010 03:04 PM

How about we start a Forum multiverse
 
I want to a Forum Ultraverse that would mix BFV, NFV, FFV, WS, and anything else you can thinks.

Here some of the rules I would like to be in it are

there will be a COUNCIL of now. there a 7 members, but you welcome to sign up for it
memeber of the NFMFV (Naruto Fourm UltraverseFV)

Trouble88
Draco Uchiha
Azul852
Shaikmaura Nara
shinmarubountyhunter
Bacon
AkiraNeko
TheTrueMasterofIllusions

please pm me or shaik if you want to join

NO Gmod of any kind
Next is we decide to do group
Group 1 is One piece and Naruto
Group 2 is BFV and FFV
if you make up your FV character you may pick out your own group to join(this is for the testing)

Group sign up thread this for help out with the diffecn anime and RP



Now I know what you some of you going to say. What about that Flaming / trolling, and spamming I am going to say this once. This working process of now so please gives it a change before you go and cuss about it. Each and every problem that you are worried will be deal with in due time. Just don't go whine about it you can always help out with this FYI.

The only I doing is me and a few others want to do FV without worry about breaking so many rules. We just love to do FV just for the fun of it.
So you up for this project just pm me or leave a post here with your idea. If you want to help when you leave your post please make sure you add that you want to help out.


The Forum first ever multiverse RPG where you can battle just for the hell of it

Here is one of mine idea for this
You make a village or whatever you want your group you what to be called.
Update we got most of the rules up now

flamey234 11-10-2010 03:21 PM

Re: How about we start a Forum multiverse
 
nice idea, trouble. I think we might need to regulate, though, how much of each manga a fighter can use.

trouble88 11-10-2010 03:44 PM

Re: How about we start a Forum multiverse
 
yea I know that flamey *sigh*

Devroux 11-10-2010 04:36 PM

Re: How about we start a Forum multiverse
 
Can't.

How does a Naruto template beat a DBZ template in strength and speed?

Azal 11-10-2010 04:37 PM

Re: How about we start a Forum multiverse
 
good idea
I was about to make a thread mtoo >.>

trouble88 11-10-2010 04:39 PM

Re: How about we start a Forum multiverse
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Devroux (Post 4291229)
Can't.

How does a Naruto template beat a DBZ template in strength and speed?

There you people go again this isn't fact or what can't be done in RL. this is all about having fun. This why people are started to leave the forum. because all of these silly rules and stuff`#(

Draco Uchiha 11-10-2010 07:18 PM

Re: How about we start a Forum multiverse
 
Good idea, if we can get more people on board we could make it a reality.

trouble88 11-10-2010 07:21 PM

Re: How about we start a Forum multiverse
 
thanks guys I want to move forward with ASAP if we get more people to join

Dark A. Jeagerjaquez 11-10-2010 07:24 PM

Re: How about we start a Forum multiverse
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by trouble88 (Post 4291243)
There you people go again this isn't fact or what can't be done in RL. this is all about having fun. This why people are started to leave the forum. because all of these silly rules and stuff`#(

He has a point you know....

Even BFV wouldn't come close to DBZ

Noctis Arashi 11-10-2010 07:25 PM

Re: How about we start a Forum multiverse
 
This, honestly is bad. Sorry, but verses are too powerful then one annother, and limiting one power would cause a whole bunch of unneeded, unwanted crapstorms. =/

Azal 11-10-2010 07:27 PM

Re: How about we start a Forum multiverse
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Susanoo (Post 4292055)
This, honestly is bad. Sorry, but verses are too powerful then one annother, and limiting one power would cause a whole bunch of unneeded, unwanted crapstorms. =/

you DO realize this statement is based off of opinion right?

Noctis Arashi 11-10-2010 07:28 PM

Re: How about we start a Forum multiverse
 
No, its happened before in BFV. History repeats itself.

And the fact that if powers WEREN'T limited, FFV would go all kefka, sephiroth crazy and no other verse would even compete. =/

trouble88 11-10-2010 07:31 PM

Re: How about we start a Forum multiverse
 
Hey susanoo ever hear this old saying
Quote:

Learn from your mistake and make tomorrow even better
every will be work it will time you know so don't go and hit the painc botton right off the bat.

Azal 11-10-2010 07:31 PM

Re: How about we start a Forum multiverse
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Susanoo (Post 4292069)
No, its happened before in BFV. History repeats itself.

And the fact that if powers WEREN'T limited, FFV would go all kefka, sephiroth crazy and no other verse would even compete. =/

(kefka reference FTW)
its peoples faults for overeacting
we just have to put a limit on what we constrain so people are pleased
though it will take some experiementations

Noctis Arashi 11-10-2010 07:34 PM

Re: How about we start a Forum multiverse
 
Thats not true in RP FVes.

Even if you experiment, people will complain, people will agree and crapstorms. Then people will leave.

trouble88 11-10-2010 07:35 PM

Re: How about we start a Forum multiverse
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by azal852 (Post 4292077)
(kefka reference FTW)
its peoples faults for overeacting
we just have to put a limit on what we constrain so people are pleased
though it will take some experiementations

I agree with this we will make this work somehow. I didn't did all work for nothing once I get Maik to agree with this I move forward to the next step.

Azal 11-10-2010 07:37 PM

Re: How about we start a Forum multiverse
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Susanoo (Post 4292088)
Thats not true in RP FVes.

Even if you experiment, people will complain, people will agree and crapstorms. Then people will leave.

sheesh who called mr. negative here :lol:



anyways I dont care if there will be crapstorms its not our fault people overeact
thats BFV's problem though that doesnt mean this one will have the problem

Azal 11-10-2010 07:38 PM

Re: How about we start a Forum multiverse
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by trouble88 (Post 4292094)
I agree with this we will make this work somehow. I didn't did all work for nothing once I get Maik to agree with this I move forward to the next step.

can I help somehow?

Noctis Arashi 11-10-2010 07:39 PM

Re: How about we start a Forum multiverse
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by azal852 (Post 4292111)
sheesh who called mr. negative here :lol:



anyways I dont care if there will be crapstorms its not our fault people overeact
thats BFV's problem though that doesnt mean this one will have the problem

Everywhere has crapstorms.

It would your fault as founders of the Multiverse. =/

Its gonna happen, and if it happens, people WILL leave.

trouble88 11-10-2010 07:39 PM

Re: How about we start a Forum multiverse
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by azal852 (Post 4292113)
can I help somehow?

yea pm me tomorrow and get more people to join in as well please I need to get off now


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:02 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.