Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Games (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm: your favorite character? (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=79139)

QCSPY 10-20-2010 11:01 PM

your favorite character?

whos your favorite character and why? my favorite would be between tobi,minato,or sasuke

tobi: underground jutsus, and "madara" mode rapes

minato: super fast

sasuke: good overall

what about you guys?

QCSPY 10-21-2010 12:20 AM

Re: your favorite character?

lol no one has favorite characters?

The six paths of pein 10-21-2010 12:29 AM

lol i go with random

SimpleGenin 10-21-2010 12:33 AM

I like Onoki. He seemed hella strong, said to be able to destroy a whole Island.

Scissor_Serenade 10-21-2010 12:54 AM

I uses Konan because it's fun to kill with paper, or Kisame because his sword attacks are great. I have too much trouble hitting his UJ though

Razeth 10-21-2010 01:50 AM

It has to be Itachi, once you have mastered Tilt + Punch, the Crow Jutsu is incredible haha. Not only that, his awakening is stupendously overpowered. Chakra Load + Punch for instant Amaterasu.

For guard support you can't beat Pain or a Hyuuga due to their area-of-effect damage. Attack support I usually use Kiba for Fang-over-Fang (who would be my fav main character had they made the two headed wolf form his awakening) or Kakashi (lightning blade out of nowhere ftw).

Reyno 10-21-2010 03:15 AM

Yeah they really should have made kiba's awakening the two-headed wolf i thought that would definitely be his.

ANYWAY my favs are ino, yamato, and suigetsu.

ino is my main and i always laugh after beating sasukes/sagenarutos/minatos/tobis/itachis with flowers while dancing around (her jumps are like ballet moves).

yamato's ninjutsu and throw move are fun to watch (try a battle with yamato's throw move as the finisher, it looks REALLY cool as it explodes in slowmo).

and for suigetsu his UJ tracks well, has decent area, and it's easy to catch people by surprise with it. the only character i ever start off with UJ sometimes

Rasengan SageX5 10-21-2010 06:40 AM

My favorites are Sage Naruto,Hinata,Lee,and Suigetsu. I like Sage Naruto because his combos are so strong and his ultimate looks sweet. Lee and Hinata, I like their combat styles, and Suigetsu I like because of how it rains for like 2 seconds after his ultimate.

Xihyon 10-21-2010 06:44 AM

Kakashi. Man of many justsu, oh that sounds dirty. Plus, I love his books.

Pain_man_who_became_god 10-21-2010 07:20 AM

where to begin

pain is beasty.
killer bee is righteous plus the awakening.
itachi is wayy good
sasori kills it
deidara is rad
ino is surprisingly good:)
4,6 and 8tk- screw spamming beams, there combos are the real killers
tobi is awesome! madaras beast
minato so fast and his grab rules!
hidan is pretty much amazing melee. i rule at combos so i REALLY like him:)
my hidan kakuzu combo rules all!
kibas way good:)
chiyo is a rager!
kakashi is really good. i like using kamui its sweet
regs sasuke is reeeellllyy good but not even as good as taka with the sick charged chidori:):):)
any of the narutos espec. sage. never had to use 6tk just 4tk
konan is awesome!
kisame and suigetsu team ftw
gaara is good as well tho i dont use him much

and pretty much the rest of the characters are awesome as well but those are my more favored

KarasuKumo 10-21-2010 09:27 AM

Suigetsu, epic combo's and a really good ougi activation. His awakening is what makes him a beast but my battles usually don't last that long so I use it as a last resort. His super fast and strong in his awakened state and if you manage to hit them with his awakened throw (works perfectly against giant awakenings) it's devastating.

Pain_man_who_became_god 10-21-2010 09:30 AM

suigetsu with kisame backup is my choice. glad he turnes out sick cuz hes a personal favorite character of mine:)

KarasuKumo 10-21-2010 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pain_man_who_became_god (Post 4193156)
suigetsu with kisame backup is my choice. glad he turnes out sick cuz hes a personal favorite character of mine:)

I agree he's awesome in the anime too :D I'm so happy that he is good in this because he was quite bad in UNH3.

Razeth 10-21-2010 10:15 AM

Suigetsu's UJ was a bit of a let down to me, the Torrent size that initially chases the opponent is kinda small =P

Same with a lot of the UJ's, naruto's hit range is HUGE where as Itachi's, Tsunade's and quite a few others have extremely crap hit ranges xD

Arty 10-21-2010 10:38 AM

mine would be itachi, i love his fire ball jutsu and his awakening and hes my fav char, then probably minato and then sag naruto i dont know why but i like them :)

Scissor_Serenade 10-21-2010 11:01 AM

I personally love how long Konan's UJ activation thing lasts. I've caught people unblocking thinking it was over when it wasn't.

RecklessDeath 10-21-2010 12:16 PM

Taka Sasuke, with Hokage Naruto as support. Beast team. :D

Ninyn 10-21-2010 12:36 PM

Naruto, Sakura, and Rock Lee!

Naruto:rasengan!, coool!, funny, and very nice person id bet if he were real

Sakura: medical ninja and hot!

Lee:Taijutsu expert

TaKaSasuke 10-21-2010 03:51 PM

Lars,Taka Sasuke,Minato,Itachi