Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Series Discussion (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=239)
-   -   eden of the east (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=76916)

uzumakisgirl 10-06-2010 03:16 PM

eden of the east

just curious !! has anyone on the forum watched this anime ? if you have do you think its a bad anime or good? here is the plot for the ones that dont know about it maybe u might like it
On November 22, 2010, ten missiles strike against uninhabited areas of Japan, claiming no victims. This apparent terrorist act is referred to as "Careless Monday" and disregarded by most people. The series begins three months later, with a young Japanese woman named Saki Morimi visiting Washington D.C. as part of her graduation trip. When she gets into trouble, a mysterious Japanese man, who introduces himself as Akira Takizawa, helps her through it. The man appears to have no memory and is completely naked, carrying only a gun and a cell phone charged with8.2 billion in digital moneyWhile they are coming back to Japan, they learn that a new missile has hit their country.Akira discovers that his phone is part of a game and that he himself is one of the participants. The game consists of twelve individuals,

Shikamaru Nara 10-06-2010 03:17 PM

Re: eden of the east

I've seen it once or twice. Nothing special imo.

rikuonura 01-22-2011 12:15 PM

It is an ok series. I enjoyed it well enough though.

Hidden Ninja45 02-20-2012 08:33 PM

I just finished the actual series a few days ago. It was pretty good. The last few episodes were great. I just wish the rest of the series had the kind of pacing the last few episodes did. Really great plot idea, I just felt the execution of said idea could of been better. I can't wait to see the movies. All the parts that were left answered were all the things I was most interested in.

Leafy 02-21-2012 11:43 AM

One of the greatest anime's. You guys just don't understand the intellect of it. :P

Eli Goldsworthy 02-21-2012 01:48 PM

I loved this series. It was truly amazing. I had to re-watch it completely after finishing it the first time.

Akatsuki Gord 02-23-2012 12:19 AM

I really enjoyed it, well worth a watch. I need to get the second movie still, hopefully it ties up all the loose ends

Graceland 02-25-2012 09:04 AM

I liked it quite alot :) Pretty much everything in the anime was to my liking, except for one little thing -
Spoiler:
I really hoped for Akira to actually return to Saki, after the whole ordeal would be over.. Instead he just disappeared from her once again T_T Oh well! Another way to keep it interesting till the end, I guess?

Devroux 02-25-2012 09:41 AM

This is on Netflix. The summary listed in OP makes it sound interesting and half the reviews are bad while the others are good. It might be worth a try, even if it's just a taste. I'll check it out.