Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Debate Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   What religion are you affiliated in? (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=76630)

Ur Mom 10-04-2010 06:27 PM

What religion are you affiliated in?

Short and simple. Me, Islam, but most of you already knew that

Noctis Arashi 10-04-2010 06:27 PM

Re: What religion are you affiliated in?

Agnostic.

Maikeru D. Shinigami 10-04-2010 06:28 PM

Maikeruism.

~blackstar~ 10-04-2010 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ur Mom (Post 4102753)
Short and simple. Me, Islam, but most of you already knew that

i knew that `;)

i think i'm christian, but even time i go to church i want to commit suicide, so it's prolly not very good :/ i get over it soon though...

Sai's brother 10-04-2010 06:30 PM

Atheism :D

Ur Mom 10-04-2010 06:33 PM

I made a poll now

Ur Mom 10-04-2010 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami (Post 4102767)
Maikeruism.

You....keep doing that

VillarbaDye 10-04-2010 10:25 PM

I am agnostic. I personally don't believe anyone could know exactly what created the universe, if some *thing* in fact created it. Though I haven't always been agnostic. I was raised wiccan, my mom and dad were Wicca. My best friend is a Buddhist (not the bald headed stereotype though). It's just when I began reading up on religion, I began to question why does every religion think THEY are the only ones right. I studied many religions, went to different churches/temples with friends/family. I believe it does help people to feel part of a community, but I was also affect by some of the evils of religion. How I got called a devil worshiper by kids at school cause my family's Wiccan. Also how I couldn't walk in the mall with my girlfriend without people harassing me for being a lesbian, telling me to turn back to God. Why is it assumed EVERYONE is Christian? I just don't like the discrimination some religions preach. I'd rather think for myself, be a good person to all, help this world by volunteering in other countries, ect.

Maikeru D. Shinigami 10-04-2010 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ur Mom (Post 4102832)
You....keep doing that

Yes, I do.

Cupcake 10-04-2010 10:53 PM

I'm agnostic. I personally hate religion. It causes more hate than love, which is very hypocritical because EVERY religion says thou shalt not kill. No matter what religion you have. I think that if we all just did our own thing and loved everyone else equally no matter what they look like, what religion they are, or what sexual orientation they have the world would be a much better place. So I enforce that.

However, if pokemon was a religion, I would preach it. Just watch the first movie and you'll see why.

Maikeru D. Shinigami 10-04-2010 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apa (Post 4103961)
I'm agnostic. I personally hate religion. It causes more hate than love, which is very hypocritical because EVERY religion says thou shalt not kill. No matter what religion you have. I think that if we all just did our own thing and loved everyone else equally no matter what they look like, what religion they are, or what sexual orientation they have the world would be a much better place. So I enforce that.

However, if pokemon was a religion, I would preach it. Just watch the first movie and you'll see why.

You should join Maikeruism.

Cupcake 10-04-2010 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami (Post 4103965)
You should join Maikeruism.

....tempting but no thanks.

Maikeru D. Shinigami 10-04-2010 11:15 PM

Damn.

mrsticky005 10-04-2010 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apa (Post 4103961)

Or perhaps the hypocrite is yourself who claims this as fact but yet has not actually studied all the religions in the world and I know you haven't because to do so would require many life times that none of us have.

Jutsu Junkie 10-05-2010 01:15 AM

I'm a Christian panentheist universalist.

Now stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

@ Maikeru Shinigami

Does Maikeruism involve free twinkies? Just wondering...

mrsticky005 10-05-2010 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jutsu Junkie (Post 4104172)
I'm a Christian panentheist universalist.

Now stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

@ Maikeru Shinigami

Does Maikeruism involve free twinkies? Just wondering...

Is that even possible?

Jutsu Junkie 10-05-2010 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrsticky005 (Post 4104225)
Is that even possible?

Yep. I wasn't joking. There's actually a significant community, although I wouldn't say there are many church buildings, as such. What might be tripping you up is the difference between pantheism and panentheism. They are completely different.

Anru Uzumaki 10-05-2010 08:56 AM

I am Muslim xd

kay 10-05-2010 09:01 AM

I'm an atheist from a jewish origin and I hate to be this kind of guy but if its possibele to change the poll from Jew to Jewish that would be better because
Jew is actually sort of offending to Jewish people {It wasnt allways like that but the germands made the Jewish people in the hollcust or how ever its spelled wear a tag that said "Jew" on it in german"

Danielle 10-05-2010 09:18 AM

I protest! You didn't include Catholicism. It is worlds apart from modern Christianity.

Any who, I am Irish Roman Catholic, but I also believe in Abraham as having fathered Christianity, Judaism, and Islam, so I observe all high Holy Days. Actually, I have been considering becoming a Muslim.