Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Manga Archives (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=153)
-   -   Chapter 509 Discussion (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=73441)

Yori 09-09-2010 10:56 AM

Chapter 509 Discussion

Discuss! It's out!

ajbk4life1 09-09-2010 11:11 AM

Re: Naruto 509 Discussion

who knew konan could do that. and how did madara get the rinnegan before?

naruto_jock 09-09-2010 11:17 AM

It's scary good. I just got done with it and I'm wondering how Madara was able to do all of that. Maybe the next chapter will explain a little better? XD

Shikamaru Nara 09-09-2010 11:17 AM

Wow this was great!

Yori 09-09-2010 11:17 AM

Madara likely didn't mean he implanted the eye in Nagato. He probably meant he set up the events that led to it.

naruto_jock 09-09-2010 11:20 AM

Madara talks with Nagato's parents, Madara does something weird with Nagato when he was in his mother, Nagato get's the Rinnegan? Either way, it's still interesting how Madara did that and talk to Yahiko about akatsuki. The next couple of chapters should be awesome. :D

gama-sennin 09-09-2010 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajbk4life1 (Post 3956976)
who knew konan could do that. and how did madara get the rinnegan before?

Another mystery to add to the other unsolved ones,

Tobirama senju ==> What were his powers? How did he die?

Hashirama senju==> How did he die?

The sixth coffin ==> Who the hell was in there?

Yagura ==> How did Madara manage control him? He was the perfect host so Genjutsu shouldn't work on him....

Madara ==> Whats wrong with his right hand? Why does it keep falling all the time....too many plastic surgeries?

Madara's EMS ==> Tobi hasn't used a single EMS power or has never shown his EMS at all...why?

And many more.....

Yori 09-09-2010 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gama-sennin (Post 3957016)
Another mystery to add to the other unsolved ones,

Tobirama senju ==> What were his powers? How did he die?

Powers: He was mainly used Water Release. Praised as the greatest in that category. Also said to have a space/time Nin.

Died: Remember that chapter where he told the third as of today/tomorrow he will be Hokage? That was because he knew he was going to die when he went to fought off the enemies

Hashirama senju==> How did he die?

Said to die during the war.

The sixth coffin ==> Who the hell was in there?

Don't know yet. Could be Madara body, or Izuna.

Yagura ==> How did Madara manage control him? He was the perfect host so Genjutsu shouldn't work on him....

Talking about a man who controlled the nine very easily while fighting the 4th Hokage. Him getting a Genjutsu on Yagura would be fairly easy.

Madara ==> Whats wrong with his right hand? Why does it keep falling all the time....too many plastic surgeries?

That arm is no long Madara's original. Seen after he replaced it one time. So it getting blown off could be easy.

Madara's EMS ==> Tobi hasn't used a single EMS power or has never shown his EMS at all...why?

I suspect Madara's EMS is dormant. Meaning he still have it but can't activate it right now. This also goes well with him wanting the power of the Tailed Beast's also.

And many more.....

There.

RealNinja 09-09-2010 11:36 AM

Interesting chapter who knew Konan was that strong. My theory is Madara did the dirty deed with Nagato mom.:D

Yori 09-09-2010 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealNinja (Post 3957080)
Interesting chapter who knew Konan was that strong. My theory is Madara did the dirty deed with Nagato mom.:D

In green makes no sense

Cagalli 09-09-2010 11:41 AM

I was expecting some Konan fanservice. Oh well, at least she made an ocean of paper

Yori 09-09-2010 11:43 AM

Madara looks like an older version of _____

gama-sennin 09-09-2010 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yori (Post 3957060)

Powers: He was mainly used Water Release. Praised as the greatest in that category. Also said to have a space/time Nin.

He could use Edo Tensei as well. He had all those powers and still the kinkaku force ninjas were able to kill him...That doesnt make sense unless the Kinkaku force was something really extraordinary....

Said to die during the war.

Someone who was capable to controlling all the tailed beasts, someone who defeated Madara and the nine tails at the same time......That is another thing/death that doesn't make sense....

Don't know yet. Could be Madara body, or Izuna.

Thats probably the greatest mystery...

Talking about a man who controlled the nine very easily while fighting the 4th Hokage. Him getting a Genjutsu on Yagura would be fairly easy.

The same man was forced to release nine tails's control by Minato....Also as stated by Bee, genjutsu does not work on a perfect host...Kushina was not a perfect host....

That arm is no long Madara's original. Seen after he replaced it one time. So it getting blown off could be easy.

Agreed. But why?

I suspect Madara's EMS is dormant. Meaning he still have it but can't activate it right now. This also goes well with him wanting the power of the Tailed Beast's also.

Agreed....There may be another explanation but this one sounds more likely to be true...

Yellow.

To add one more...

Why was Izuna sent into the battle when he was blind? Madara supposedly cared for his little brother....

zerosameri 09-09-2010 11:50 AM

One thing. The only known record of the rinnegan in Naruto is the Juubi and Rikudo's. But I dought that he has Rikudo's or te Juubi, so maybe he made it?

Quote:

Madara: Don't underestimate the eye of an Uchiha child
That was funny, because Madara is no were near a chiled

Page 7 panel 1. That was, Interesting Now I know we all knew this but it was fan-base-thought. Now it's confirmed.

Madara's face!

VillarbaDye 09-09-2010 11:51 AM

I loved this chapter but I am scared. It has shown a flashback with Konan and that does not always lead to happy outcomes. :( I can't wait to see what Konan does with that sea or paper.

PaperAngel 09-09-2010 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cagalli (Post 3957092)
I was expecting some Konan fanservice. Oh well, at least she made an ocean of paper

huh....

Quote:

Originally Posted by zerosameri (Post 3957110)
One thing. The only known record of the rinnegan in Naruto is the Juubi and Rikudo's. But I dought that he has Rikudo's or te Juubi, so maybe he made it?

Page 7 panel 1. That was, Interesting Now I know we all knew this but it was fan-base-thought. Now it's confirmed.

Madara's face!

He meant Konan, obviously.

gama-sennin 09-09-2010 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zerosameri (Post 3957110)

That was more like "Dont underestimate power of an Uchiha, child..." He referred Konan as a child....

Edit: Paperangel said that already.....:)

Yori 09-09-2010 12:01 PM

@Gama.

1. The probably were, or it could be the number's were to great for him to survive. Yes he had Space/Time nin. but probably not as complex as Madara and Minato. Meaning he couldn't take out many with it.

2. I'm really iffy about him taking on Madara and Nine all by himself. Like you said if that's true then someone killing him during war couldn't be possible. So if he did die during war, then it's possible he wasn't alone when he fought Madara.

3. It is

4. Still if Madara could use an ounce of the hype EMS then he could still do it without no problem. Heck he could do it with the MS alone most likely. The way it's hyped other than Rikudo, Madara is/was the strongest person to wield a Kekkei Genkai of any sort in the history of Naruto.

5. Could of lost it in a fight.

6. If Tobi really is Madara then the EMS being Dormant could be highly true

zerosameri 09-09-2010 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gama-sennin (Post 3957123)
That was more like "Dont underestimate power of an Uchiha, child..." He referred Konan as a child....

Edit: Paperangel said that already.....:)

oh....:lol: Konan isn't a chiled either she's 30 something `:P

gama-sennin 09-09-2010 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yori (Post 3957151)
2. I'm really iffy about him taking on Madara and Nine all by himself. Like you said if that's true then someone killing him during war couldn't be possible. So if he did die during war, then it's possible he wasn't alone when he fought Madara.

That is why it is one of the greatest mystery of narutoverse. I don't think anyone else assisted him. He had fought Madara alone before that and he was definitely powerful enough to take on Madara. Also the fact that he survived with all his powers, shows that he defeated Madara and the Kyuubi.

Maybe Madara killed somehow after the battle at the valley....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yori (Post 3957151)
4. Still if Madara could use an ounce of the hype EMS then he could still do it without no problem. Heck he could do it with the MS alone most likely. The way it's hyped other than Rikudo, Madara is/was the strongest person to wield a Kekkei Genkai of any sort in the history of Naruto.

But we have no evidence that this Madara is capable of using anything other than normal, albeit powerful, sharingan genjutsu....The beast should have helped Yagura to dispel it...

I think Madara killed Yagura after extracting the three tails and the Yagura from kisame's flashback was merely a puppet.....