Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Games (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Naruto Clash of Ninja: will they have 4 and 6 tails naruto in revolution 4 (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=73328)

demon fox 09-08-2010 02:00 PM

will they have 4 and 6 tails naruto in revolution 4

I have been hearing that they will have 4 and 6 tails naruto but im not sure.

Ishtar 09-08-2010 05:56 PM

Re: will they have 4 and 6 tails naruto in revolution 4

I highly doubt that they will have 6-tailed Naruto. That is way up in the Pain invasion arc. ConR 3 has just finished the Rescue Gaara arc, as for the 4-tailed part, I seriously don't know, they might, my bet is arguably a yes, what I am wondering is that maybe they will add Tobi as a playable character?

Invisible Fog 09-10-2010 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ishtar (Post 3954164)
I highly doubt that they will have 6-tailed Naruto. That is way up in the Pain invasion arc. ConR 3 has just finished the Rescue Gaara arc, as for the 4-tailed part, I seriously don't know, they might, my bet is arguably a yes, what I am wondering is that maybe they will add Tobi as a playable character?

Tobi is doubtful.

But, I would easily say 4 tailed Naruto would be in the game.

6jonathan1 09-10-2010 02:08 PM

idk about 6 tails (maybe in the japanesse version) but I'm sure that the 4 tails would be in it.

Gin 09-10-2010 06:48 PM

4 tails is unlikely. It would have been in earlier games. 6 tails is ridiculous. Barely anything is done in that form.

Tenten! 02-17-2011 02:34 PM

Shizuneee

Kyo Yasanagi 04-07-2011 05:34 PM

Nope sorry I've seen all the characters

roberto2 05-08-2011 10:29 AM

It's true. It will be the six-tailed naruto but even the eight-tailed naruto.

theultimateninja 05-08-2011 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roberto2 (Post 5023891)
It's true. It will be the six-tailed naruto but even the eight-tailed naruto.

Hmm...how many times must i say it, ALL THESE THINGS AND MORE ARE IN REV 4, JUST GO TO FACEBOOK AND LOOK UP THE CLASH OF NINJA REV 4 PERSONAL BLOG PAGE. CLICK ON THE INFO TAB UNDER THE IMAGE, AND U WILL GET ALL THE INFO YOU NEED! thank you.bo.o":ugeek:

Uchiha Sora 05-09-2011 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theultimateninja (Post 5025624)
Hmm...how many times must i say it, ALL THESE THINGS AND MORE ARE IN REV 4, JUST GO TO FACEBOOK AND LOOK UP THE CLASH OF NINJA REV 4 PERSONAL BLOG PAGE. CLICK ON THE INFO TAB UNDER THE IMAGE, AND U WILL GET ALL THE INFO YOU NEED! thank you.bo.o":ugeek:

I'm guessing its fan-made. Cuz none of those new characters were confirmed. The blog even says to go to Ign.com, but Ign has nothing on rev 4. =____=

@OP, look for Gekitou Ninja Taisen Special's character roster. THats what it is so far, and for the US version, I think they may add more characters. But 4/6 tails? Probably not.

Btw, there has been no confirmation that Rev 4 will even come to America. `|(

theultimateninja 05-10-2011 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uchiha_Sora (Post 5029051)
I'm guessing its fan-made. Cuz none of those new characters were confirmed. The blog even says to go to Ign.com, but Ign has nothing on rev 4. =____=

@OP, look for Gekitou Ninja Taisen Special's character roster. THats what it is so far, and for the US version, I think they may add more characters. But 4/6 tails? Probably not.

Btw, there has been no confirmation that Rev 4 will even come to America. `|(

FOR THE LAST TIME, TOMY IS WAITING FOR E3 TO ANNOUNCE IT...I PROMISE YOU ITS REAL. BUT E3S SO CLOSE THEY ARE WAITING UNTIL THEN TO ANNOUNCE IT, and all the other clash of ninja games have come to america, i cant see why 4 wouldnt...it might as well be confirmed.

Uchiha Sora 05-10-2011 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theultimateninja (Post 5030271)
FOR THE LAST TIME, TOMY IS WAITING FOR E3 TO ANNOUNCE IT...I PROMISE YOU ITS REAL. BUT E3S SO CLOSE THEY ARE WAITING UNTIL THEN TO ANNOUNCE IT, and all the other clash of ninja games have come to america, i cant see why 4 wouldnt...it might as well be confirmed.

Yeah. I also think Rev 4 will come to America. But hearing it from some random guy on a forum with no proof whatsoever doesn't really make me believe. Actually it shouldn't make anyone believe.

Sagepain 05-10-2011 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uchiha_Sora (Post 5031605)
Yeah. I also think Rev 4 will come to America. But hearing it from some random guy on a forum with no proof whatsoever doesn't really make me believe. Actually it shouldn't make anyone believe.

especially when the person has said other things that aren't true.

Really I don't know how they think people will believe this lol

Sasuke3177 03-09-2012 04:35 PM

My guess is the game will go to the Sasuke and Itachi arc, or better yet the Pain Invasion, any further is too far, but it seems they try to keep us held back compared to the Storm games...

Sir first 03-10-2012 07:21 AM

Sorry for my english but i'm italian

The real question is: really a new game comes out for wii naruto [hope so]? However if it really comes out,the story mode shoud get to 4 ninja's war or at least until Sasuke vs Danzou to be competitive with the other console(ps3-xbox)

Jblaze124 03-20-2012 12:41 PM

eh...Just Wait Till Official info comes out.

Black Azurite 06-13-2012 07:36 AM

i doubt there makin it

Itsuchi2 08-22-2012 09:57 AM

Peoples!! Do you know that we only need 379 more signatures for this petition to be complete?? Did you know that there are more than 400 ppl who like the page already? That means with your help we all can get what we want, which is a new Clash of Ninja title! But please, I REALLY need your help! Even the one! And I ask that you please share this on your walls so others, who may just want to support, can also sign. Plz post this link wherever you can because the more ppl knows the more sigs we can get! If we can make it to 500, TOMY will have to consider. Just imagine if we could make it to 1000!!!!! TOMY COULDNT RESIST!! but as for now, I only ask for 500, please!! only 379 left :D!!! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!! Just imagine! With YOUR help...yes, you! we could all and millions more enjoy the AMAZING Clash of Ninja experience once more!! Just think about it before ignoring this. THANKS A MILLION!!! http://www.change.org/petitions/tomy...of-ninja-title

Shrubs4Life 09-16-2012 11:06 PM

no from what i've heard tomy lost the rights to make naruto games don't ask where i saw the source i was watching neogamespark's livestream and it was rumor so i heard from him

Black Azurite 10-03-2012 04:28 PM

^this is somewhat true, they lost theyre rights a long time ago, the last naruto for wii was from atlus not tomy