Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Manga Discussion (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Is Konan going to die? (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=72089)

BlackAngel 09-01-2010 09:20 PM

Is Konan going to die?

i saw it on a scan of chapter 508 she's going to fight Tobi. It would really suck if she died because she's my favorite Naruto character atm `:(

lolohwd 09-01-2010 09:26 PM

Re: Is Konan going to die?

kinda a spoiler title senor

BlackAngel 09-01-2010 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lolohwd (Post 3912432)
kinda a spoiler title senor

true, but alot of people have already seen the scan so yeah.

lolohwd 09-01-2010 09:32 PM

not people who dont even read the manga

i dont think she will tho

BlackAngel 09-01-2010 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lolohwd (Post 3912463)
not people who dont even read the manga

i dont think she will tho

hopefully not, just let tobi take the rinnengan and let konan live please :mrgreen:
btw pm's

SimpleGenin 09-01-2010 09:37 PM

well.. if madara does kill konan, i suppose madara can take over the village and recruite ninja's to fight in the up coming war.. madara is lacking ppl right now so it be perfect.. and ppl from that village still might have some hatred to other villagers due to the fact that their land became a battlefield for war..

Madara (Bijuus) Kabuto, Itachi, Diedara, Kakuzu, Nagato, Sasori, Sasuke, Jugo, Suigetsu

Versus

Hidden leaf village, Hidden sand, Hidden cloud, Hidden Stone, Hidden mist.
( basically hundreds perhaps thousands of ninjas)

its a bit unfair.

BlackAngel 09-01-2010 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SimpleGenin (Post 3912492)
well.. if madara does kill konan, i suppose madara can take over the village and recruite ninja's to fight in the up coming war.. madara is lacking ppl right now so it be perfect.. and ppl from that village still might have some hatred to other villagers due to the fact that their land became a battlefield for war..

Madara (Bijuus) Kabuto, Itachi, Diedara, Kakuzu, Nagato, Sasori, Sasuke, Jugo, Suigetsu

Versus

its a bit unfair.

yeah but then we lose konan, and she's the hottest kunoichi in the series...im my opinion LOL

lolohwd 09-01-2010 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SimpleGenin (Post 3912492)

Versus

its a bit unfair.

lol yeah unfair for the villages. wouldnt it be better to take over teh hidden stone. old kage evil peoples stuck on teh same ideals

SimpleGenin 09-01-2010 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackAngel (Post 3912496)
yeah but then we lose konan, and she's the hottest kunoichi in the series...im my opinion LOL

well i dont think she'll die just yet. from the spoiler, its seemed like she's pretty aware that Madara will come for her. maybe she has a plan or perhaps a deal with madara. as for madara being worried about konan helping konoha, she really isnt a treat to madara..

SimpleGenin 09-01-2010 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lolohwd (Post 3912499)
lol yeah unfair for the villages. wouldnt it be better to take over teh hidden stone. old kage evil peoples stuck on teh same ideals

unfair for the villagers? how so?

lolohwd 09-01-2010 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SimpleGenin (Post 3912559)
well i dont think she'll die just yet. from the spoiler, its seemed like she's pretty aware that Madara will come for her. maybe she has a plan or perhaps a deal with madara. as for madara being worried about konan helping konoha, she really isnt a treat to madara..

mhm konan having something up her sleeve might just be possible. lets say before going to bother madara. kabuto stopped by and talked to konan. an gave her some directions as to what to do or something

BlackAngel 09-01-2010 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SimpleGenin (Post 3912559)

yeah, maybe your right, madara won't kill her, she isn't a threat to her. just maybe. thanks you got my hopes up :mrgreen:

Hidden Ninja45 09-02-2010 03:41 PM

I don't see how Konan is going to survive this. Unless she knows something about Madara that we don't know about. I guess Madara won't kill her, since he needs her to tell him where Nagato's body is. But he could probably get it out of her using EMS. IDK. Either way, Konan won't win this fight. She might not survive it.

BlackAngel 09-02-2010 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hidden Ninja45 (Post 3916049)
I don't see how Konan is going to survive this. Unless she knows something about Madara that we don't know about. I guess Madara won't kill her, since he needs her to tell him where Nagato's body is. But he could probably get it out of her using EMS. IDK. Either way, Konan won't win this fight. She might not survive it.

i love konan though `:(

Kakuzu 09-02-2010 03:44 PM

Most likely, but after seeing how Kisame died, we can expect pretty much anything... Noobody can beat Madara except the Fourth, who is dead.

BlackAngel 09-02-2010 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kakuzu111 (Post 3916092)
Most likely, but after seeing how Kisame died, we can expect pretty much anything... Noobody can beat Madara except the Fourth, who is dead.

i dont think she's going to die now.

YondaimeUzumaki 09-02-2010 04:04 PM

I doubt Konan's going to die, I think we are underestimating her skills quite a bit, since they haven't yet been on display. Not saying that she could or would win, but still it's to soon to suspect that she'll just rollover and die like that. I mean she is an angel after all.

BlackAngel 09-02-2010 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YondaimeUzumaki (Post 3916310)
I doubt Konan's going to die, I think we are underestimating her skills quite a bit, since they haven't yet been on display. Not saying that she could or would win, but still it's to soon to suspect that she'll just rollover and die like that. I mean she is an angel after all.

she's more then a angel `:oops:, but forget that I WANT HER ALIVE!

SpaceVortex 09-02-2010 04:35 PM

I doubt she will die. She's probably going to be used as hostage against Naruto.

BlackAngel 09-02-2010 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpaceVortex (Post 3916591)
I doubt she will die. She's probably going to be used as hostage against Naruto.

but does naruto care about her?