Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   The Role Play HQ (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   The Ultimate Fv Bingo Book!! (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=70794)

Hally 08-22-2010 05:40 PM

The Ultimate Fv Bingo Book!!

http://img901.mytextgraphics.com/fla...f372412d00.gif

Finally the bingo book is about to come back. I had part of it started in my old LN thread but the thread is gone. I salvaged some of the info but its all out dated now so I am gonna start over. This bingo book is for all fv fighters good or evil. If you would like to be in the bingo book pm me a link to your best fight and you will be ranked in the bingo book accordingly

Ranks: They are based on your fighting skill and how well you fight. You may be villain and have the same rank as a good person but your description will be different. If I am inaccurate with how I described you please pm me what you want me to say. Thank you.

S***********

Spoiler:

1. Lord Killsworth Edvund III (Teddie): A god amongst freeverse fighters. The first god, the last god, the only God. He fails to lose even a single match. He is that which all look up to when they pray at night. He is that which all fear to be the prey of. He is the silence in the night that kills the shivering masses. He is the roar of the lion as it pounces on its meal. He is the eye of the storm. He is the carnage following a hurricane. He is the light at the end of the tunnel. He is the dark, eternal night. He is fear. He is pain. He is death. (direct quote from Killsworth)
S* Class:
Spoiler:

The Fv fighters cower and tremble before you. You are known as the top fv fighters and are the most dangerous. Anyone who dares to oppose you better think again or they may die a horrible brutal death.

1. Tenma Sonibachi (Sixxy): This man is very dangerous and very skilled he is basically undefeated and the only one to have tied with Killsworth way back in the day. If you ever fight him you may die. He is very strategic when he fights and loves to overwhelm his opponents with walls of text which are actually complex moves.

2. Vatanui AKA Pride: This man is a highly dangerous super human that has amazing skills. He is basically undefeated and has killed many opponents. He can basically curb stomp the majority of the freeverse fighters and is very skilled. He has never used more than 9.4% of his total strength and he is running to become Multiversal leader. Any one that votes for him will earn a lifetime supply of cookies while saving three pour helpless kittens from being kicked.

3. Jeniphones (Spleen Boy): This is a very skilled man who was one of the very 1st freeversers to use the insta kill strategy. Fighting him regeneration will do you little good cause if he gets one hit on you will most likely be dead in an instant.

4. Jun: This man is blood lusted and power hungry. He continuously fights to become stronger and has shown to fight with immense power and amazing abilities. He wont hesitate to tear you apart and devour your soul. Although he is on Hallys side in the Escudo he is pure evil. His madness and insanity will send chills down your spine once you witness his 2nd release.

5. Yellow Flash: Being one of the original freeversers this man is one of the most powerful hand to hand combat fighters you will fight. He usually doesn't need anything like ceros to crush his opponent he is so skilled that he could beat you with his fists alone. He is to be feared by all that is S class and lower and will show no mercy. He also once said how he likes to kill his opponents in the most painful way possible (if I remeber correctly you said that in the confederacy or some other thread.)

S Class:
Spoiler:

You are very powerful and almost top notch at freeverse fighting. You are elite and deadly. Anyone who dares to oppose you may very well regret the day as you as well will strike down your opponents and send fear into their hearts.

1. Bacon: This man is utterly insane. His blood lust to kill the hollow queen is absolutely horrifying. He is highly skilled and may be able to slaughter almost any enemy he faces. He is a brilliant fighter and extremely creative. He doesn't care what his opponents skills are he will crush them no matter what.

2. Yori: This man has struck fear into the hearts of many and has been one of the most powerful evil villains in forum history. He poses quite a challenge to anyone who dares to fight him. He has been known to curb stomp a few of the espada in the Escudo Arrancar without even trying. There has only been 1 person so far that has gotten to fight his new 2nd release and that is an intense and deadly battle.

3. Noctis Arashi: This man is very deadly and wanted for some terrible crimes. He has comitted high treason to the hollow queen and has caused immense pain and suffering amoungt the people she cares about. He is very sadistical and will slaughter everyone who gets in his way. He does not have mercy and tends to kill people in the most painful way possible. Torturing his victums to death seems to entertain this man.

5. Maikeru Shinigami: This is a man known for his unique fighting style like none other. He is very skilled and dangerous. He is known for his magical ways but also fights like an espada. Beware he is defiantly a scary and challenging opponent to face.

6. Devroux: He is fairly new to Fv but has gained experience exceptionally fast. He is very skilled and dangerous to fight. He is ruthless and determined. He loves to fight and wont hesitate to kill you if you challenge him. He may or may not be better then Hally right now it is offical that they are evenly matched in a fight going on at the moment.

7. Shinmaru: This man is the most powerful quincy ever in fv. He is very skilled and can fight neck and neck with an espada fighter. He can hold his own against and arrancars releases and is very dangerous. Underestimating him could be your death.

A Class:
Spoiler:

You are a very strong fighter and worthy of being in the elite. You are definitely a dangerous opponent who should be feared.

1. Flamey: This is a highly dangerous man who has many abilitys. He has never been defeated in a fight and has tied with Hally several times. He is someone who can literally destroy you and is almost impossible to defeat in battle. He is a master of many elements and has a massive amount of abilitys

2. Assasin: A very dangerous and ruthless fighter. He is a very high level espada and serves to protect Escudo. He will only fight if nessisary and only if the opponent posses a challange to him. He does not wish to fight the weak and gets no pleasure in destroying those that are not a challange.

3. Lone Espada: This man is an extrmely skilled fighter. He is fairly lazy at times but dont let him decieve you. If he wanted to he could kill numerous opponents. He will ruthlessly defeat the enemy and is one of the highest ranking espada in the escudo.

4. Danielle: This young lady is a very kind woman who will fight for what she believes it right. She may seem sweet and incredibly nice but if you try to harm anyone she cares about she will destroy you. Allot like Nel or Hallibel she is an Arrancar who cares for her comrades and is bad ass when she fights.

5. Lunar: Many have not seen this man fight. I have however seen what he is capable of. He is very dangerous and has never revialed his true power. This may not be his actual ranking if he were to go full out in a battle. He is a very cruel and ruthless man and will slauther his opponents with no mercy. He could care less about his opponents. To him all he thinks about is bringing them down in anyway possible.

6. Sephiroth: This man is a very dangerous man. He is very strong but has yet to really be able to show his true power. That being said he may only be a b rank but do not go into a fight underestimating him cause he may be possibly higher then this if he were to actually try. He tends to not want to show his power as if he wants to hide it for some secret purpous which makes him exceptionally dangerous.

7. Zetsu: A very powerful yet scientific man. He may seem lazy but when he actually trys he can fight neck and neck with some of the higher teirs. He prides himself in his scientific research and experiments and continously comes up with new ideas. He is a very powerful espada.

B Class:
Spoiler:

You are highly skilled just not at the level of the S rank and up. You definitely can hold your own in a fight and have some ruthless abilities. You are dangerous and not to be underestimated.

1. Dark: This man is insane. When ever he fights he uses crazy abilitys to try to terrify and overwhelme his opponent. He is excellent at ruthlessly slautering many who oppose him and could be considered almost as insane as Jun and just about as terrifieing. This makes him an exceptional person on Hally's team. He however is alot like starrk at times and can be lazy not wanting to fight. He is also known as the Las Noches Crazy Scientist. Without him reviving people like Hallenthia after they are defeated in battle would be impossible. This make him very important

2. Makoto: A kind Hearted yet serious fighter. He is excellent with hand to hand combat and has some very deadly moves. He has proven to be a very formiddable fighter and is not someone to be take lightly. In his best moments he could fight neck and neck with some of the higher teir. He has worked hard working his way from the very bottom all the way to a mid-teir fighter. He has improved a great deal since he started BFV.

C Class:
Spoiler:

You are skilled at fighting and fairly good. You have some well versed skills and seem like you have a good handle on things. You are fairly ruthless and should not be underestimated.

1. Anbu Leader: This man has proved to be fairly ruthless in battle. He can make it very difficult for his oponent to try to kill him using some insane and deadly abilitys. He is definatly not an opponent to be underestimated.

2. Hidan: He is a very powerful oppoent who was the original leader of the espada. He is a very deadly oppoent and can literally tear his opponents apart. As a master of the old verse and high teir back then with a bit more fighting experience this man could work his way to becoming one of the best fighters int the new BFV although it may seem more complex at times.

D Class:

Spoiler:

You are getting the hang of this thing. You have gained more confidence in your skills and it shows. You are fairly good when you fight and have some pretty bad ass moves. You are definitely not one who should be taken lightly

1. PMP: He is a fairly decent fighter and can be a very strong oppoent. With the right amount of training he has potential to get even stronger.
2. Puppet Master Zack: He too has skill and some great attacks and with a bit more training he can reach a higher level and become a higher teir fighter.
3. Belldandy: Shes new but definatly has skill in fighting and with training will become an excellent fighter

E Class:

Spoiler:

You are just learning. You have potential but are unsure of how the whole fighting thing works. You try and have courage but you are just not understanding it quite yet. You are improving everytime you fight which means you do have potential to reach a higher level. You may not be as strong as the others but if you keep trying you surely may surpass some of them one day.

1. Ai: She is a very kind and gentle fighter who has amazing potential. With a bit more confidence in her abilities and some more training she could become a very deadly opponent.

2. Azal: This man is an original fver who has a kind heart. He is very caring toward his comrades and would lay down his life if he had to. He is still getting the hang of fighting and has not fought a whole lot but he fights for a purpose. Despite his fear of sometimes facing someone way stronger then him, if he knows a friend of him who is weaker then him is at risk he will risk his life despite the odds against him. This makes him a noble warrior.

3. Amaya: A weak little soul reaper with some potential.

4. Hally: A kind gentle fighter. She cares for her Espada and her followers. She maybe kind on the outside, but she is very dangerous and will kill the people who oppose her. She also shows caring for her opponents after she defeats them.

[/SPOILER]

Helpers: They can help with descriptions and ranks of people. Note: Helpers can not rank themselves
Shinmaru
PMP

More too be added so if you were in the previous bingo book in LN and your name is not here please don't have a panic attack you will be added.:lol:
[/QUOTE]

Seven 08-22-2010 05:41 PM

Re: The Ultimate Fv Bingo Book!!

Seven - So low he wasn't even allowed in the original post.

Hally 08-22-2010 05:43 PM

And this all got deleted in LN. T_T

Sephiroth 08-22-2010 05:43 PM

yaya a bingo book

Devroux 08-22-2010 05:43 PM

*is D-class*

Hally 08-22-2010 05:46 PM

No you would be surprised dev I have read your fights. Your pretty damn good.

Hally 08-22-2010 05:47 PM

Sep you were in my old one. O.o way back in the zets war.

junchurikioftheleaf 08-22-2010 05:48 PM

eh hally i think you already know what to rank me as `|(

Devroux 08-22-2010 05:48 PM

*is C-class*

I read the desciption of each rank. Those are what I fit into.

Sephiroth 08-22-2010 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsunade Uchiha (Post 3851863)
Sep you were in my old one. O.o way back in the zets war.

that i was. i havent fought an actual long fight in forever. can we fight hally?

Hally 08-22-2010 05:51 PM

Lolz bro I am in an intense fight with Yori neck and neck. It could go ither way at this point. Hes gotten damn good

Shino Hatake 08-22-2010 05:51 PM

S class for sure.

Hally 08-22-2010 05:53 PM

Think of S class as espada level fighters actual espada level fighters. Add stars makes you even better.

junchurikioftheleaf 08-22-2010 05:53 PM

/waits for this to die due to hals laziness

Sephiroth 08-22-2010 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsunade Uchiha (Post 3851906)
Lolz bro I am in an intense fight with Yori neck and neck. It could go ither way at this point. Hes gotten damn good

ive been waiting to fight yo for how long now >>

Noctis Arashi 08-22-2010 05:56 PM

Jun= S*

Shino=A/S (really depends)

Shino Hatake 08-22-2010 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsunade Uchiha (Post 3851923)
Think of S class as espada level fighters actual espada level fighters. Add stars makes you even better.

I am holding my own with Spleen right. I would be able to par with you right? You are neck and neck with Yori right??

Noctis Arashi 08-22-2010 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shino Hatake (Post 3851951)
I am holding my own with Spleen right. I would be able to par with you right? You are neck and neck with Yori right??

Spleen NEVER fights 100%.

Hally 08-22-2010 05:57 PM

My laziness.

Hally 08-22-2010 05:57 PM

Lolz shino spleeny aint tryin