Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Games (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Naruto Ninja Destiny: Naruto Shippuden: Ninja Destiny 2 Official Discussion Thread. (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=67644)

Shikamaru Nara 07-31-2010 03:00 PM

Naruto Shippuden: Ninja Destiny 2 Official Discussion Thread.

Just discuss. =]

kakashifan9 08-01-2010 03:32 PM

Re: Naruto Shippuden: Ninja Destiny 2 Official Discussion Thread.

Okay, first off, don't buy this game unless you're a die hard Naruto fan. Second, be sure to buy it when its on sale. (LOL)

The game is pretty entertaining for a while, but once you figure out how time consuming it is to get a few characters, you get a little impatient. After I collected all of the characters and learned a few selected move sets... I kind of got really irritated with the game.

Although if you are a complete fan over a character like how I am with Kakashi, you should go for it and see if you love that character enough to get a 100 streak in survival mode. (which I have accomplished with kakashi. I know, you're all freakishly jealous)

Shikamaru Nara 08-01-2010 03:38 PM

I bought this game at full price and I am completely satisfied, so I don't know what you're saying to be honest, lol. Sorry. =]

It only took me like two days to get all of the characters. I suggest using Google if it's really that time consuming for you. Some typing, reading, and playing isn't too hard to accomplish. I love this game. It isn't irritating. If you think it is, take periodic breaks of gaming, and change games.

I am actually a complete fan of a character, as you can tell by my username, avatar, etc. If you haven't picked up on it yet, it's Shikamaru. xD I tried the same thing. Actually, I found this more time consuming than getting characters. Although, I like using Deidara as well. I find that I like characters differently between the Anime/Manga and videogames, though. (I am so not because I did it with Shikamaru and Deidara, and easily Sasuke because he's way overpowered.)

kakashifan9 08-03-2010 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara (Post 3709834)
I bought this game at full price and I am completely satisfied, so I don't know what you're saying to be honest, lol. Sorry. =]

It only took me like two days to get all of the characters. I suggest using Google if it's really that time consuming for you. Some typing, reading, and playing isn't too hard to accomplish. I love this game. It isn't irritating. If you think it is, take periodic breaks of gaming, and change games.

I am actually a complete fan of a character, as you can tell by my username, avatar, etc. If you haven't picked up on it yet, it's Shikamaru. xD I tried the same thing. Actually, I found this more time consuming than getting characters. Although, I like using Deidara as well. I find that I like characters differently between the Anime/Manga and videogames, though. (I am so not because I did it with Shikamaru and Deidara, and easily Sasuke because he's way overpowered.)

Getting the characters isn't irritating. I have all of them for that matter and it didn't take long. Let's just say I've played other games that aren't as repetitive as this one.

And of course survival is more time consuming than getting characters! The highest streak they allow is a 100 per character. (I was acutally gonna give up on 99 with Kakashi, but good thing I didn't. lol) I would take the time to get the 100 streak with them, but, like I said, this game is repetitive. Since I'm clearly not obsessed with the other characters, I'm way too lazy to take the time to do so. I mean, I've figured out Kakashi's entire moveset along with pretty much all the other characters. Once someone accomplishes that, there's not much left to do.