Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Manga Archives (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=153)
-   -   Chapter 502 Discussion (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=65324)

Jose 07-15-2010 03:31 PM

Chapter 502 Discussion

It is out, Discuss.

zerosameri 07-15-2010 03:35 PM

Re: Chapther 502 Discussion

Spoiler:
Space time Jutsu = Minato = Bad ass = did it with his FTG Kuni

Oh and lol are Minato's rasengan

Jose 07-15-2010 03:41 PM

Spoiler:

I didnt know that the 2nd Hokage used Time Space Jutsu though.

Agreed Zero, I think that at the end of there fight the fights Minato has lost on the BG will be reopened for discussion.

Ider Hitodama 07-15-2010 03:54 PM

Yeahaha Bink release! :)

That space time barrier was epic. I never thought he would use it that way.

Doesn't the panel with Minato hitting Madara with rasengan remind you of Naruto pwning that Pein body the same way? Was totally dejavu.

And is it just me or does Hiraishin level two not seem any different.. it looked like he just teleported the same as always (with a special kunai).

Jose 07-15-2010 03:58 PM

^^^
Mabye Speed was difference. It finished at just that moment so mabye there is still more to it.

HiddenRoar 07-15-2010 03:59 PM

Lol at Kishi trying to hype the 2nd. Suppose it's because he died against fodder Cloud ninjas?

Mihoko TsukiHana 07-15-2010 04:17 PM

Hey
awesome, where can I read it?

3littlepigs 07-15-2010 04:19 PM

What an awesome chapter!! Now I wanna see people calling Minato a failure....I'm sure someone will come out and say it but I really don't know what they're reading ;)....anyway Minato was awesome! So he did know it was probably Madara yet when he talked about his enemy that night he didn't even mention the possibility to Naruto...I love the way he fights and analyzes the enemy, he has that in common with Kakashi.

I think it's pretty much obvious Madara won't get to "capture" Minato so I'm looking forward to seeing how this battle of theirs is going to end in order for Minato to go back and fight the Kyuubi.

and I wonder where Madara wanted to take Minato? Maybe he was planning on capturing him alive for some other purpose? Instead of concentrating on using the Kyuubi to attack the village and destroy it he gave more priority to capturing Minato.

lol at Kakashi and Gai...of course Kakashi felt something..Gai was just too concentrated on defeating Kakashi :p

Can't wait for next weeks chapter!

zerosameri 07-15-2010 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jose (Post 3573466)
Spoiler:

I didnt know that the 2nd Hokage used Time Space Jutsu though.

Agreed Zero, I think that at the end of there fight the fights Minato has lost on the BG will be reopened for discussion.

Well we all know it ends with Minato winning and sealing him Kushina and the kyuubi in Naruto.

But yes Now Minato will no more be <<<<< [insert name] any more. I mean what he did with that Kyuubi chakra thing will make a huge impact on how thing will be dealt with, with Minato. Now lot's of people will be saying "Well Minato can just send that Jutsu's else were" (i.e like with Sasuke chidori's. 'chidori in the face'). 1st off he faster than Madara but has a very slightly weaker Time space jutsu that Madara (using Current madara time space jutsu). From what Minato has shown it's all most like Base Naruto < Minato and base Sasuke < Minato (well maybe not that muchbut still).

Mihoko TsukiHana 07-15-2010 04:24 PM

omg show me >_< xD

HiddenRoar 07-15-2010 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zerosameri (Post 3573872)
Well we all know it ends with Minato winning and sealing him Kushina and the kyuubi in Naruto.

I wouldn't call it a win. Sure he sealed the Kyuubi but he didn't kill Tobi. He stated that Tobi is (will be) a bigger threat down the road.

3littlepigs 07-15-2010 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HiddenRoar (Post 3573957)
I wouldn't call it a win. Sure he sealed the Kyuubi but he didn't kill Tobi. He stated that Tobi is (will be) a bigger threat down the road.

lol that's so funny how you gave the info :p

trouble88 07-15-2010 04:50 PM

I think that this week chapter was epic as hell yo I thinks that naruto is make a come back now manga wise that is

Anh 07-15-2010 05:46 PM

LOL @ Guy and Kakashi, and Itachi is so cuteee ^^

mrsticky005 07-15-2010 05:48 PM

Madara=Tobi=Masked Murderer

Minato guessed he was Madara but then thought that Madara had already died.

The Masked Murderer then says "Oh I don't know about that". Explaining that Madara did not die in a very mocking tone. Who else is mocking? Madara. They're the same.

Also The Masked Murderer aka Madara was shown having Tobi hair. They're the same.

The problem is that when Madara met with Itachi later why was his hair long again?

Though it's really not that big of a deal since it's some years later.

3littlepigs 07-15-2010 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrsticky005 (Post 3574807)

The Masked Murderer then says "Oh I don't know about that". Explaining that Madara did not die in a very mocking tone. Who else is mocking? Madara. They're the same.

Also The Masked Murderer aka Madara was shown having Tobi hair. They're the same.

The problem is that when Madara met with Itachi later why was his hair long again?

Why is the hair such a big deal all of a sudden? :shock: I mean it's not like the Itachi thing happened one month later, like you said it's some years later so it's possible.

zerosameri 07-15-2010 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3littlepigs (Post 3574854)
Why is the hair such a big deal all of a sudden? :shock: I mean it's not like the Itachi thing happened one month later, like you said it's some years later so it's possible.

because Tobi's hair was a big part of the Tobi = ____________ =/= Madara

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrsticky005 (Post 3574807)

Well no more proof is needed for Tobi = Madara now

Let look at it like this

Long (all the way up to the 1st fight) -> short (all the way up to the meet with Itachi) -> long (all the way up to Tobi) -. short (all the way up to the currnt Madadara

jwesterville 07-15-2010 06:16 PM

Minato is shown to be much stronger now that we've seen so many applications of his jutsu. I wouldn't be surprised if Madara/Tobi planned to get hit by Rasengan though. But hopefully this will end all of the "Present day Tobi isn't the Masked Man in the Past" discussions. They are definitely the same person.

Jose 07-15-2010 06:26 PM

I agree. xD

Rikudo Sennin 07-15-2010 06:26 PM

Nice formation of minato when hittin' the rasengan to Masked Mad Man.

he was like forming a reverse no.4? , am i right?

/looks back. xD