Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Games (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Naruto Clash of Ninja: will there be a CONR4 (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=60390)

NarutoUzumaki12 06-08-2010 06:43 PM

will there be a CONR4

since TOMY left off at the sasuke and sai arc does anyone know if they're making a 4th game

shadow-of-kabuto 06-08-2010 08:48 PM

Re: will there be a CONR4

Well, I would assume they would, otherwise they'd be losing a lot of money. If I remember correctly the reason why it didn't come out already was because they were working on Naruto: Ryujinki which was that game where they had the weird costumes and you fought the dragons. That game had other characters further in the story like Tobi and Team Hawk, but the gameplay mechanics are different from the CoN series, so I'm going to say the next game will be CoNR 4

senbonzakura 06-08-2010 10:25 PM

CONR 4 would be nice to play.

KazekageGaara 06-12-2010 11:15 AM

There will be a CoNR4 sooner or later. Most likely featuring Pain, Killer Bee etc. x3

NarutoUzumaki12 06-14-2010 11:54 AM

i doubt it'll go that far maybe it'll have the sasuke and sai arc with new characters likr 4 tails naruto and ino

Sasori_X 06-25-2010 07:42 PM

Its inevitable that they will have to make a fourth game in order to get any profit. However it will be awhile before we get another game. Lets say about 2-3 years from now maybe. Right now they are currently getting Ryujinki over here from Japan and BTW it sucks a lot. I was one of the idiots to import the game and I wish I could get money back.

Xhizors 06-29-2010 10:48 AM

I doubt that they will make one yet but right now they are translating Ryuijinki from Japanese to English before they will release outside of Japan. But there will be a lucky chance that they are going to planning to make one after English version released.

Zango 06-29-2010 11:46 AM

I hope that if/when they do they make the characters as awesome as they really are. After all, if everyone is over-powered, then no one is. Except for Ten-ten. She can't do anything. And they could balance Hidan by making insane unlock-requirements. Get Hokage on every mission with every character, then buy in the shop for 999,999 ryo. But seriously, I'm tired of all the down-scaling in these games. I don't care if giving Kakuzu five lives is cheap, just do it! They could just make some of the supers one kit kills... (Curse Technique: Death Controlling Possesed Blood much?) Like how Shika's shadow special sucks tremendously.

Ragato Uchiha 07-02-2010 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadow-of-kabuto (Post 3262655)
Well, I would assume they would, otherwise they'd be losing a lot of money. If I remember correctly the reason why it didn't come out already was because they were working on Naruto: Ryujinki which was that game where they had the weird costumes and you fought the dragons. That game had other characters further in the story like Tobi and Team Hawk, but the gameplay mechanics are different from the CoN series, so I'm going to say the next game will be CoNR 4

lol your right those are weird costumes

Seven 07-02-2010 08:42 AM

There shall be CONR4 or I will fire a rPG rocket at Japan

Shika-fiend 07-02-2010 10:37 AM

CONR4 will come (or be announced) by the time Storm 2 comes out.

yoh kun 07-06-2010 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NarutoUzumaki12 (Post 3261714)
since TOMY left off at the sasuke and sai arc does anyone know if they're making a 4th game

What do you mean
naruto shippeuden gegto taisen
or
naruto shippuden clash of ninja

Rei-chan 07-16-2010 10:49 PM

I'd assume that they were talking about both. As far as I know, Gekitou Ninja Taisen EX4 hasn't come out yet. That would be the game that they based the English version on. However, they could be completely different. Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 was certianly different from EX3. :3

FlamingLeaf 07-19-2010 09:29 AM

Hmmm anyone come across any news on this game yet?

6jonathan1 07-19-2010 11:38 AM

it may be awhile before the game comes out so u should wait after UNS2 come out