Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Narutoverse (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Kakashi vs Narutoverse Gauntlet (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=59900)

Miles Edgeworth 06-04-2010 07:24 PM

Kakashi vs Narutoverse Gauntlet

Kakashi is completely healed and his chakra is restored after every match.

How far does he get?

Yellow Flash 06-04-2010 07:25 PM

Re: Kakashi vs Narutoverse Gauntlet

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miles Edgeworth (Post 3235528)
Kakashi is completely healed up after every match.

How far does he get?

Around SM Jiraiya, somewhere around there, IMO.

EDIT: If hes blood lusted he may make it even further.

Sephiroth 06-04-2010 07:26 PM

what his oppoent in order?

lolohwd 06-04-2010 07:27 PM

i think with mangekyo ^^^^ hes right
around sm jiraya

Yellow Flash 06-04-2010 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sephiroth (Post 3235547)

In order of the characters placement via tier list. Starts at fodder.

Miles Edgeworth 06-04-2010 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sephiroth (Post 3235547)

Since it takes too long to list every Naruto character, it's basically weakest to strongest.

lolohwd 06-04-2010 07:35 PM

wait is itachi above jiraya ??

J-Sun Tasogare 06-04-2010 07:37 PM

I'd say Hebi Sasuke, Kakuzu, Regular Jiriyia, Oro maybe. Around their.

Yellow Flash 06-04-2010 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cursed Uchiha (Post 3235650)
I'd say Hebi Sasuke, Kakuzu, Regular Jiriyia, Oro maybe. Around their.

It really depends on the mindset. If he is blood lusted then Kakashi could just Kamui people's heads off at the beginning of the match.

J-Sun Tasogare 06-04-2010 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yellow Flash (Post 3235707)
It really depends on the mindset. If he is blood lusted then Kakashi could just Kamui people's heads off at the beginning of the match.

Not Kazu's I'm pretty sure the monster would be alive. Swamp or Toads in the begining would stop him as well. Oro yah but the others I doub't it. If he can do that I'd say around...Itachi Sasuke or Asura path <.<

Yellow Flash 06-04-2010 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cursed Uchiha (Post 3235727)
Not Kazu's I'm pretty sure the monster would be alive. Swamp or Toads in the begining would stop him as well. Oro yah but the others I doub't it. If he can do that I'd say around...Itachi Sasuke or Asura path <.<

Kakashi has one of the best reaction speeds in Naruto so I'm pretty sure he can get Jiraiya before he gets a couple of hand signs off.

J-Sun Tasogare 06-04-2010 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yellow Flash (Post 3235870)
Kakashi has one of the best reaction speeds in Naruto so I'm pretty sure he can get Jiraiya before he gets a couple of hand signs off.

Lets get down to the nidey gridy. He has to pick his head band and mask down i'd say Jiryia'd be into the handseals by then. He then has to aim it, and then tell it to absorb. By then Jiriyia would be done.

Yellow Flash 06-04-2010 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cursed Uchiha (Post 3236104)
Lets get down to the nidey gridy. He has to pick his head band and mask down i'd say Jiryia'd be into the handseals by then. He then has to aim it, and then tell it to absorb. By then Jiriyia would be done.

I have feats to prove it. He Kamui'd a Susano'o arrow and a nail, instantly. Thats more then enough ample feats to show his amazing reaction speed. As for the head band, he will most likely start out with MS already in play, as he is blood lusted. Besides, the OP doesn't state what form he starts out in.

J-Sun Tasogare 06-04-2010 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yellow Flash (Post 3236133)
I have feats to prove it. He Kamui'd a Susano'o arrow and a nail, instantly. Thats more then enough ample feats to show his amazing reaction speed. As for the head band, he will most likely start out with MS already in play, as he is blood lusted. Besides, the OP doesn't state what form he starts out in.

Well if the OP doesn't he Starts in MS he doesn't. Yes but that comes straight at him, Jiryia isn't going to stand there and be sucked up he will move while making handseals.

Miles Edgeworth 06-04-2010 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cursed Uchiha (Post 3236150)
Well if the OP doesn't he Starts in MS he doesn't. Yes but that comes straight at him, Jiryia isn't going to stand there and be sucked up he will move while making handseals.

Kakashi wasn't in MS when he encountered Sasuke but he was still able to react to and Kamui the Susanoo arrows.

Jiraiya would have no idea about Kamui, and unlike the Deidara fight, the attack wouldn't be so conspicuous.

Nyruss 06-04-2010 09:30 PM

Stops at pre-timeskip Ino.

You say completely healed, but you neglected to include that his chakra is restored. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/f...monsteryn0.gif

He wastes all his chakra by spamming Kamui against his first opponent, Tsunade. Not because he has to, just because he can. Then he's got no chakra left to fight the next strongest opponent, PTS Ino. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/f...es/2z7exox.png

Miles Edgeworth 06-04-2010 09:46 PM

I must admit, your humor is quite fascinating.

Healed AND chakra energized completely.

Nyruss 06-04-2010 09:51 PM

In that case he goes pretty far unless someone manages a lucky shot. Does he fight each Pain individually or altogether?

Miles Edgeworth 06-04-2010 09:56 PM

I suppose he fights them together.

Since Pain has six bodies that probably screws him up, although Kakashi might be able to land a slight victory if he gets the toughest paths first, although that's a bit iffy.

crystalblade13 06-04-2010 11:28 PM

i'd say he loses at whoevers lower on the tier list: sage jiraiya or sage naruto. maybe bee. either sage would win really.