Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Otaku Paradise (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Wow..VIZ MEDIA FAILS AT THE VOLUMES!!! (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=59830)

NAGATO_PAIN 06-04-2010 09:02 AM

Wow..VIZ MEDIA FAILS AT THE VOLUMES!!!

So apperently yesterday I went and got my Naruto Vol. 48...and as i was reading the did a few changes in the story....and im still analysing so correct me on some other sorts of anyone else has the novel yet.....

1. At the end of Chapter 449 of the ORIGINAL JAPANESE TRANSLATED WAY...Sasuke and Team Taka are healed and they head out to Leaf Village...and on this one I got yesterday....it ENDS with a GRAVE STONE OF JIRAIYA AND HIS FIRST NOVEL MADE....
2. During Chapter 450...Sasuke instead appears in the MIDDLE OF THE CHAPTER...WT*????
3. They made 2 CHAPTERS CONNECT TOGETHER FORMING A 38 PAGE CHAPTER....WT* ALSO????
4. They changed the splash cover of 452 to 453 renaming it GOKAGE SUMMIT'S EVE..........
5. I just saw another thing right now....and THEY HAVE REPLACED A FEW IMAGES FROM KISHI'S ORIGINAL FROM ANOTHER ONES AND TOOK OUT SOME SPLASH COVERS....seriously wt*???
So far thats all i have gotten so far......and i will continue to analyze why they did this......do you guys have any idea why they did this???

zerosameri 06-04-2010 12:38 PM

Re: Wow..VIZ MEDIA FAILS AT THE VOLUMES!!!

I wish I could see them in the book. But I don't want to rip the plastic of mine XD

Chiku 06-04-2010 12:46 PM

oh in book 35 or 36 they have hidans head band with a leaf symbol on it.

NAGATO_PAIN 06-04-2010 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiku (Post 3232246)
oh in book 35 or 36 they have hidans head band with a leaf symbol on it.

what!! R u kidding me??? What page if u can get it for me plz?? Wow seriously dis fails hardcore!

NAGATO_PAIN 06-04-2010 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zerosameri (Post 3232204)
i wish i could see them in the book. But i don't want to rip the plastic of mine xd

lol really?? Come on lol!?

garra12345 06-04-2010 12:55 PM

they change some stuff when the books come out they always have like when you read it online they will say the F-word a lot when you buy it don't expect to see it and they do make some mistakes with kishi's artwork cuse they want to change it a little. but after what you guy's are saying they went overboard on vol 48.

zerosameri 06-04-2010 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NAGATO_PAIN (Post 3232283)
lol really?? Come on lol!?

yea, so every book that has a plasic covor on it I don't open it and buy another one and then open it. XD So I have like 2 of certain book.

NAGATO_PAIN 06-04-2010 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zerosameri (Post 3232349)
yea, so every book that has a plasic covor on it I don't open it and buy another one and then open it. XD So I have like 2 of certain book.

Lol nice dats a good thinkin but its crazy lol

zerosameri 06-04-2010 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NAGATO_PAIN (Post 3232695)
Lol nice dats a good thinkin but its crazy lol

Not when Books-A-Milloin is have a buy-on-get one free sale on any book XD

Zazuro 06-04-2010 07:38 PM

Dude....it's the SAME thing in Japan of the book. Kishimoto added some pages including Jiraiya's tombstone grave with his novel set in front of it. Even added iruka's flashback into chapter 450.

VIZ only translates the language into English from Japanese and only edit (like underage smoking and underage drinking...or inapproiate sexuality like SaiXSasuke sexy jutsu was blackened out and removed Sai's arms..) and adding in ads to help sell other Naruto merchandise and other manga/anime series like Bleach.

Back in volume 46, Kishimoto accidentally made Pein's headband that he was from the leaf when he stabbed Kakashi in the shoulder at the bottom right of the page. Well, VIZ /fixed/ that mistake. )

So, really. It's new to Japan as a Manga book but not new here :p

NAGATO_PAIN 06-04-2010 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zazuro (Post 3235656)
Dude....it's the SAME thing in Japan of the book. Kishimoto added some pages including Jiraiya's tombstone grave with his novel set in front of it. Even added iruka's flashback into chapter 450.

VIZ only translates the language into English from Japanese and only edit (like underage smoking and underage drinking...or inapproiate sexuality like SaiXSasuke sexy jutsu was blackened out and removed Sai's arms..) and adding in ads to help sell other Naruto merchandise and other manga/anime series like Bleach.

Back in volume 46, Kishimoto accidentally made Pein's headband that he was from the leaf when he stabbed Kakashi in the shoulder at the bottom right of the page. Well, VIZ /fixed/ that mistake. )

Are you mad?? And have you even read the NOVEL AND ANALYZED BOTH THE NOVEL AND WEBSITE FROM WHERE YOU READ IT...........if you havnt..ANALYZE IT AND COME BACK OK!!!

mrsticky005 06-04-2010 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NAGATO_PAIN (Post 3236214)
Are you mad?? And have you even read the NOVEL AND ANALYZED BOTH THE NOVEL AND WEBSITE FROM WHERE YOU READ IT...........if you havnt..ANALYZE IT AND COME BACK OK!!!

The English volume is based off the Japanese volume...not the chapter
in the Shonen Jump magazine. I'm not sure, but the English version
of the Shonen Jump chapter should perhaps be different from the volume
version of the English version.

In other words Viz doesn't switch the pages around.
The Japanese volumes do.
The author uses the volumes as a director's cut.

*Talim of the moonlight* 06-04-2010 10:45 PM

Thats very whack!! It would just be a waste of time and money!!!

Zazuro 06-04-2010 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrsticky005 (Post 3236433)
The English volume is based off the Japanese volume...not the chapter
in the Shonen Jump magazine. I'm not sure, but the English version
of the Shonen Jump chapter should perhaps be different from the volume
version of the English version.

In other words Viz doesn't switch the pages around.
The Japanese volumes do.
The author uses the volumes as a director's cut.

Told youuu, duh!! I have the copy of Vol 48 right now, given from my brother that's in japan awhile ago (and still is).

mrsticky005 06-04-2010 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zazuro (Post 3236634)
Told youuu, duh!! I have the copy of Vol 48 right now, given from my brother that's in japan awhile ago (and still is).

a certain site USED to have volume versions...but now they don't. `~(

Hidan 06-05-2010 12:23 AM

Also Hidan's headband is like that in the original shoninjump version. It has always been like that, on that one page where he was fighting Asuma in the air, no changes were ever made to it. In Japan it was like that, in America it was like that, and most likely in other countries it was like that.

zerosameri 06-05-2010 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zazuro (Post 3235656)

I know, though I'v only done it for 2 book's and the 2 were free (buy 1 get one free). XD But I resell the book like a week later. So I make a profit. :lol: